Page 126 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

She's Back, and Crazier Than Ever!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Talking like a Russian agent there Lenno..
    Hillary will be on here calling you out if you keep it up..
    The old hag must be getting senile.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Talking like a Russian agent there Lenno..
    Hillary will be on here calling you out if you keep it up..
    The old hag must be getting senile.
    She's always fallen back on Conspiracy as the reason for her failures, remember 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy'? The woman's core beliefs, not so different than Stalin's are coming to the fore and if she gets power she will launch a genocide in the US following the Soros game plan just as is beginning to happen in N. California now

Hillary tweets about Gabbard's Suicide a day early!

1. Sociopaths completely lack a conscience or any capacity for real regret about hurting people. Although they pretend the opposite.
    2. Sociopaths put their own desires and wants on a totally different level from those of other people. Their wants are incommensurate. They truly believe their ends justify their means. Although they pretend the opposite.
    3. Sociopaths consider themselves superior to everyone else, because they aren't burdened by the emotions and ethics others have – they're above all that. They're arrogant. Although they pretend the opposite.
    4. Sociopaths never accept the slightest responsibility for anything that goes wrong, even though they're responsible for almost everything that goes wrong. You'll never hear a sincere apology from them.
    5. Sociopaths have a lopsided notion of property rights. What's theirs is theirs, and what's yours is theirs too. They therefore defend currency inflation and taxation as good things.
    6. Sociopaths usually pick the wrong target to attack. If they lose their wallet, they kick the dog. If 16 Saudis fly planes into buildings, they attack Afghanistan.
    7. Sociopaths traffic in disturbing news, they love to pass on destructive rumors and they'll falsify information to damage others.

Hillary's Chardonnay made from sour grapes!

Bad Fellows

Hillary Clinton Wants To Shut Down ‘False Information’ On Facebook

She’s responsible for the “false information” that has ripped the country up for the last three years. But yeah, Facebook should shut down those she doesn’t like.