Page 130 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

IG Report: Hillary Clinton Has Committed ‘Sexual Crimes Against Children’

Inspector General now finally confirms ‘crimes against children’. Now, we fast forward to this week, and we finally have confirmation from the Inspector General’s report that Weiner’s laptop had evidence that “Hillary Clinton & Foundation” committed “crime against children.”
    Included on page 294 of the 500-page report was the notes from FBI Agent Coleman, which highlights the discovery of evidence that sexual crimes against children were committed.
    The first, the FBI investigator testifies he debriefed Comey on the materials after being notified of the sex-crimes-linked intelligence from the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division.
    See page 294 in the screenshot below, under the heading — “Hillary Clinton & Foundation Crime Against Children:” FBI investigator Coleman’s notes on the findings from Weiner s laptop.

https://therepublicpost.wordpress.co...inst-children/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hillary Clinton Amplifies Chinese Propaganda That Trump is ‘Racist’ For Blaming Beijing For Coronavirus

Paul Joseph Watson - March 18, 2020 -
    Lifts rhetoric directly from playbook of Chinese state media.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Chinese Ambassador Lauds Hillary Clinton’s Attack on President Trump: ‘Justice Always Speak Loudly’

An ambassador from China is lauding Hillary Clinton’s recent attack on President Trump.

Kyle Olson21 Mar 2020, 7:39 AM PDT3,845

Contact Tracing Group Funded By Soros and Gates, Has Chelsea Clinton on Board

Patrick Howley | National File - May 13, 2020 -
    What do these investigators really want?