Page 132 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I am sure that is already being done with all the exceptional cameras around DC
    and the best facial recognition software paid for by we the tax serfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    I am sure that is already being done with all the exceptional cameras around DC
    and the best facial recognition software paid for by we the tax serfs.
    Hillary Clinton Says President Trump Likely Called Vladimir Putin During Capitol Riot (AUDIO)

Chinese-American Socialite Who Rubbed Elbows with Hillary Clinton Jumps to Her Death

Hillary Clinton To Produce TV Series About All Women Militia That Fought ISIS…

Documentary already exists; most of the women are dead now

once you see it....