Page 133 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

So what. Nobody is going to do shit about it.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Reporter Who Discovered Clinton’s Secret Tarmac Meeting Found Dead

June 13, 2021

Former University of Alabama Football player Christopher Sign, who became a reporter, was found dead on Saturday morning in what is being investigated as a suicide, AL.com reported.
    At 8:13 a.m. Saturday, the Hoover 911 center received a call of a person down at a residence on Scout Trace. Hoover police and fire personnel arrived to find the 45-year-old Sign dead.
    https://conservativebrief.com/report...tm_medium=RP78

And you know as I look at the list, and know what I know about the clintons, which includes their current irrelevance. I think of Haiti and the recent assassination, everyone knows the clintons were all over Haiti, but the messes and corruption which they created are lingering well beyond their insignificance. The messes are still there and need to be cleaned up, this is why we see the recent wet work. The reporter who broke the tarmac story, the president of Haiti, John McAfee,on and on and on. All of these stories, including Seth rich, will lead down the rabbit hole exposing so many others involved. If one goes down the rabbit hole deep enough, it will obviously lead to the very individuals who hold the strings of power.
    Dead men tell no tales.

FEC Votes 6-0 on Complaint Against Hillary Clinton Breaking The Law
    https://conservativebrief.com/complaint-clinton-50616