Page 140 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hillary Clinton Looks Like Hell as She Announces Launch of Global 'Climate Resilience' Fund in India (VIDEO) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/hillary-clinton-

Billionaire financier, 78, is found dead inside Fifth Avenue office: Investor - who was friends with Clintons - died from self-inflicted gunshot wound - as family say 'our hearts are broken'

A billionaire financier and investor was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his office in New York City. The death of Thomas H. Lee, 78, was confirmed by his family in a statement released on Thursday. Police discovered Lee's body around 11:10 a.m. at his office on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan - where his business Thomas H. Lee Capital, LLC is located. Lee had a net worth of roughly $2 billion at the time of his death, according to Forbes. Lee was the founder and chairman of Lee Equity and had served as chairman and CEO of Thomas H. Lee Partners, according to the Lee Equity website. He founded his firm in 1974, and is credited with being one of the early pioneers in private equity and specifically leveraged buyouts. The businessman may be best known for the sale of Snapple for $1.7 billion in 1994, and then selling it two years later for $1.7 billion, a return of 32 times equity.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hot-wound.html

Sheriff Reverses Course, Says Shotgun WAS Found Near Body of Epstein Connected Clinton Aide

According to the Perry County sheriff, a gun was found at the scene where Epstein connected aide to President Bill Clinton, Mark Middleton was found dead in an alleged suicide. This comes just one day after the originally released report claimed that a gun was not found at the scene.

According to documents made public by Sheriff Scott Montgomery of Perry County, law enforcement officials who responded to a report of an abandoned BMW SUV at Heifer Ranch in Perryville, located one hour west of Little Rock, explicitly stated that no firearm was discovered inside the vehicle.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-sheriff-rev

Hillary Clinton Claims Racism After Congressman Alleges Rep. Judy Chu Could Be Tied to CCP

Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Saturday that Rep. Lance Gooden’s accusation that Rep. Judy Chu could have a connection to the Chinese Communist Party is “false, racist, and xenophobic.”