Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

Lightbulb Ready for Hillary...

it's coming fellas look for it!

I'm sure there were the same type of responses from the Blue team about the Bushs'.

It's too bad people can't put two and two together and realize the entire system is rigged and wrecked. At this point it doesn't really matter, some diehards who post here will never wake up to the scam. But, slowly and surely some people are waking up, that's good enough for me. A half-empty life raft is better than a packed sinking Titanic.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post
    I'm sure there were the same type of responses from the Blue team about the Bushs'.

It's too bad people can't put two and two together and realize the entire system is rigged and wrecked. At this point it doesn't really matter, some diehards who post here will never wake up to the scam. But, slowly and surely some people are waking up, that's good enough for me. A half-empty life raft is better than a packed sinking Titanic.

In a nation that is comprised of (not real) Reality TV as the #1 PROGRAMMING on "Telling - You - A - Vision" for the last 15 years + the ever successful Hollywood weekly productions of THEATER + the FACT that the CORRUPT 'MeriKan Government has made Domestic PROPAGANDA Legal ... it should be no surprise to anyone that, as a whole, the 'MeriKan people choose to NOT see REALITY and rest comfortably with the ILLUSIONS that have been created for them.

Someone at The Onion is penning a story right now about how much money the country could save on POTUS' salary by electing a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker11 View Post
    In a nation that is comprised of (not real) Reality TV as the #1 PROGRAMMING on "Telling - You - A - Vision" for the last 15 years + the ever successful Hollywood weekly productions of THEATER + the FACT that the CORRUPT 'MeriKan Government has made Domestic PROPAGANDA Legal ... it should be no surprise to anyone that, as a whole, the 'MeriKan people choose to NOT see REALITY and rest comfortably with the ILLUSIONS that have been created for them.

"Ignorance is bliss."
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

This^^^ LOL! I'm going to have to stock up on barf bags now that we're going to have Shrillery 24/7. I hate looking at her let alone hearing her voice. At work CNBS is on all the time. They will follow her every move just like they do Zero. Like as in keep showing the podium. He's going to speak any hour now! He's purposefully late just like her announcement. You know, build the anticipation and all. Barf.

just to contrast her announcement with the GOP candidates. They gave live speeches without notes or teleprompters before large audiences. The media was actually impressed with Cruz and his oratory abilities.

and now, big bad Hillary comes out with a prerecorded video? Pretty lame and below the bar set by Cruz and Paul.

Sadly, the media is ignoring the lameness and talking about her "champion cor the people" message because, you know, she's just like you and me,
    "All will be well!"

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    Someone at The Onion is penning a story right now about how much money the country could save on POTUS' salary by electing a woman.
    Perhaps they'll add a paragraph about global warming too. Graphs, charts and all.
    ¤ Loose Change

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post

And your goal is to change the world how?

It took the left including Rev. Wright,the Weather Underground and who knows who else 40 plus years to get Obama in there programmed to do their bidding...They protested,did domestic violence and who knows what else..
    Now besides getting online and persuading others their vote is futile what are you and the rest of your clan doing to make sure somewhere down the line someone is elected to do your bidding..
    I find it troublesome you show back up when the next election cycle is starting and do your best to keep possible conservatives from voting..
    As far as I am concerned you are the false messiah sent here to help Hillary in her quest...
    So when Hillary is the next president all your minions will be here telling us how every other candidate would have done the same thing shes doing..
    And Judas just keep spouting bible verses while you're leading us to the depths of hell...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    And your goal is to change the world how?

It took the left including Rev. Wright,the Weather Underground and who knows who else 40 plus years to get Obama in there programmed to do their bidding...They protested,did domestic violence and who knows what else..
    Now besides getting online and persuading others their vote is futile what are you and the rest of your clan doing to make sure somewhere down the line someone is elected to do your bidding..
    I find it troublesome you show back up when the next election cycle is starting and do your best to keep possible conservatives from voting..
    As far as I am concerned you are the false messiah sent here to help Hillary in her quest...
    So when Hillary is the next president all your minions will be here telling us how every other candidate would have done the same thing shes doing..
    And Judas just keep spouting bible verses while you're leading us to the depths of hell...
    I have no clan. I wish I did, would make this a lot easier.

And I'm glad you've pointed out to me just exactly who I am, I wasn't aware I was the Antichrist. And here I was thinking I was just being a watchman on the wall. Oh wait, watchmen tend to get attacked and stoned to death, ok I feel better.

As far as Hillary, lol, rest assured I believe she's in on the satanic scam just like the rest of them.

Hehe, I have to pause here and chuckle. You see, you're obviously trapped inside their box of control, shown here:

I used to be trapped inside that box myself, but then I started asking questions. Perhaps you should too. Lol. I'm sorry to laugh but, anyone who's been freed from that globalist-controlled box will also toss up a chuckle...in a tragic sort of way. We've been freed from the chains of this satanic-controlled system, at least mentally. We realize that the entire system is a fraud, a scam, a place built for confinement of individual thoughts. A prison.

Step outside the satanic box my friend, the truth I'll admit can be painful at times but it's better to live free as a servant of Christ than to be a slave of satan's device.
    ¤ Loose Change