Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post
    Perhaps they'll add a paragraph about global warming too. Graphs, charts and all.
    John Podesta @johnpodesta
    Helping working families succeed, building small businesses, tackling climate change & clean energy. Top of the agenda.
    #Hillary2016

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    John Podesta @johnpodesta
    Helping working families succeed, building small businesses, tackling climate change & clean energy. Top of the agenda.
    #Hillary2016
    Hahaha, oh man, you win the ROFL of the night. That's too much. Lol.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post
    Hahaha, oh man, you win the ROFL of the night. That's too much. Lol.
    Glad to help. No charge.

Will there be another election? I mean, currently we've got Congress and the POTUS selling us out...ceding our rights away as a sovereign nation(passing the obamatrade today in the SINate). They've likely cut their deals with TPTB to have Obama just stay on as dictator in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanna View Post
    Post all info right here.

Interns For Hillary 2016 Required To Move And Work Full Time Without Pay On Their Own Dime…
    The wearing of blue dresses is verboten.
    Via USA Today
    As the high school girl who slept in a Hillary for President T-shirt for most of 2007, cried when she conceded to Barack Obama, railed at Congress during the Benghazi hearings and was an early follower of Texts from Hillary, I took heart from the 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign had created.
    When Hillary announced her second run for the White House, I felt my passion for politics reignite. I quickly applied for and was offered a position as a Hillary for America fellow to work on the campaign. I couldn’t have been more excited — until I was told I’d have to move to Nevada and work full time on my own dime.
    I couldn’t believe my ears. I did not apply as a routine volunteer but as a fellow. Its application process with an elaborate screening and interview process was now revealed to be an ugly lie. If Hillary hopes to inspire young people, to prove she understands our interests she should offer substance to earn our votes.
    Cheap, cheap
    The campaign’s “cheapness” is being lauded as a successful step away from her failure in 2008. Voters are evidently supposed to feel pleased with Hillary’s miserly commercial flights (in first class) and economical Amtrak trips while discounting her unpaid staff’s out-of-pocket expenses as simply smart business.
    I had hoped a trailblazer would be more willing to break the mold of indentured servitude that haunts my generation. Finding out that Hillary perpetuates the exploitation known as unpaid internships was like discovering that Santa wasn’t real.
    Keep reading
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Media Matters Head Admits Their Purpose Is To Defend Hillary Clinton, In Violation Of Non-Profit Status
    Via Daily Caller:
    Media Matters For America founder David Brock admitted Monday that his nonprofit, tax-exempt organization specifically defends Hillary Clinton, a political candidate for office, from Republican criticism.4
    Brock’s stunning admission calls into question the nonprofit status of his left-wing media monitoring organization.What do you think?
    Brock made the admission in an op-ed defending his group’s association with Sidney Blumenthal, Hillary Clinton’s political adviser and informal Libya consultant.What do you think?
    Blumenthal fed Clinton information from Media Matters while advising the former secretary of state in the aftermath of the Benghazi terrorist attack. Blumenthal was serving as a paid Media Matters consultant at the time.1
    Blumenthal testified in a closed-door session last week with Rep. Trey Gowdy’s House Select Committee on Benghazi.3
    “By refusing to release the transcript, the Republicans want to hide the true nature of the Blumenthal deposition: Their partisan attempt to both chill Blumenthal’s right to freely express his own political views and more broadly to intimidate our organizations — organizations that have led the way in exposing the fraudulence of the Benghazi investigation itself. (Not to mention our role in specifically defending Hillary Clinton from the Republicans’ unfair attacks on the subject),” Brock wrote.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hillary Goes From Paid Speeches To Free Tickets At Fundraisers To Fill In Seats
    Couldn’t pay me to endure that one…
    Via Daily Caller:
    Virginia Democrats were offered free tickets Friday to the annual Jefferson-Jackson dinner in Virginia, Hillary Clinton’s first campaign stop in the critical swing state.
    In an email leaked to Business Insider, supporters of Clinton’s campaign in Virginia were given a chance to forego the $30 price for tickets to the event, as long as they provide the code included in the email. The event was intended to support democratic fundraising for the state, but Clinton’s appearance and speech are geared toward garnering support among East Coast Democrats.
    An operative for a 2016 Republican candidate took a shot at the Democratic frontrunner, referencing the irony surrounding her previous PR disaster of her speech prices.
    “How bad is it out there for Hillary? She’s gone from paid speeches to paying people to hear her speeches.”
    Keep reading…