Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

Lightbulb Guess who...

is America’s political television chief political correspondent today!

Hellary is NOT the woman for White House!
    April 12, 2015
    - Carly Fiorina reacts to Hillary Clinton's entry into the 2016 race.
    "She doesn’t have a track record of leadership or trustworthiness. She’s not the woman for the White House."
    The commander-in-chief needs a track record of leadership, accomplishment and trustworthiness. Hillary Clinton does not have a track record of accomplishment or transparency.

Russia is now a more powerful adversary than it was when she became secretary of state. Our relationship with Israel has deteriorated dramatically. The Middle East is in flames. And of course she has not been transparent. She told us for weeks after the Muslim terrorist attack in Benghazi that this was the result of a video. Now we learn that she has used a private email server for the most sensitive of communications while she was secretary of state.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...se_917377.html
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...-for-her-money
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Fiorina

WHO is the FRESH face?
    Who believes dead Americans make a difference?
    Who looks like a trustworthy leader?

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Lightbulb Remember OB's slogan...

it's time for change!

If rational America’s votes count then, OB would have never made it into the White house!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post

it's coming fellas look for it!

So she'll take a lickin'?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Now Lenno...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    So she'll take a lickin'?
    how did you know!

READY FOR HILLARY!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
    how did you know!

That dried up hag McCaskill is a dyke?