Page 53 of 141 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Snoop Dogg to Pimp for Hillary and the DNC

Famed Social Scientist and Entertainer Rapper, Calvin Broadus
    In an attempt to get the ghetto rats interested in the election and back on the reservation for Hillary, Calvin Broadus , aka Snoop Dogg's latest act will be to bring together the Democratic Party. The rapper is set to headline a "unity party" following the last night of the Democratic National Convention on July 28 in Philadelphia co-hosted by the super PACs Priorities USA, the Senate Majority PAC and the House Majority PAC, the groups announced Tuesday.
    Mr. Dogg announced that he would be supporting Hillary Clinton less than a month after she declared her candidacy in May 2015.
    "You know I like to be politically correct, but sometimes I’m politically incorrect. Watch What Happens Live. But I’ll say that I would love to see bitches a woman in office because I feel like we’re at that stage in life to where we need a perspective other than the male’s train of thought. And just to have bitches a woman speaking from a global perspective as far as representing America, I’d love to see that. So I’ll be voting for da bitch Ms. Clinton."
    The groups also announced that the Grammy-winning group Los Lobos will perform earlier in the week.
    [Politico]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

HILLARY AND ELISIBETH, THE EARLY YEARS

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12958

CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITYINFORMATION

Sec. 6.2.Effective Date. This order shall become effective 180 days from the date ofthis order.
    WILLIAM J. CLINTON
    THE WHITE HOUSE,
    April 17, 1995.

Sec. 5.7. Sanctions. (a) If the Director of the InformationSecurity Oversight Office finds that a violation of this order or itsimplementing directives may have occurred, the Director shall make a report tothe head of the agency or to the senior agency official so that correctivesteps, if appropriate, may be taken.
    (b) Officersand employees of the United States Government, and its contractors, licensees,certificate holders, and grantees shall be subject to appropriate sanctions ifthey knowingly, willfully, or negligently:
    (1) disclose to unauthorized personsinformation properly classified under this order or predecessor orders;
    (2) classify or continue the classification of information inviolation of this order or any implementing directive;
    (3) createor continue a special access program contrary to the requirements of thisorder; or
    (4)contravene any other provision of this order or its implementing directives.
    (c) Sanctions may include reprimand, suspension without pay,removal, termination of classification authority, loss or denial of access toclassified information, or other sanctions in accordance with applicable lawand agency regulation.
    (d) Theagency head, senior agency official, or other supervisory official shall, at aminimum, promptly remove the classification authority of any individual whodemonstrates reckless disregard or a pattern of error in applying theclassification standards of this order.
    (e) Theagency head or senior agency official shall:
    (1) take appropriate and prompt correctiveaction when a violation or infraction under paragraph (b), above, occurs; and
    (2) notify the Director of the Information Security OversightOffice when a violation under paragraph (b)(1), (2) or (3), above, occurs.
    IF NON-MEMBERS OF THE NRA WOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE
    GUN VIOLENCE WOULD DROP 100%

“Congress’ inability or unwillingness to pass a law desired by the executive branch does not default authority to the executive branch.”

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
    http://www.jpfo.org/

Flashback: Hillary says “police violence” as big a threat as the Islamic State

July 8, 20163:10 pm By Robert Spencer 44 Comments
    Yeah, you remember when the police made all those beheading videos, and burned that pilot alive, and murdered all those Christians, and took all those sex slaves, and boasted of their imminent conquest and the enslavement of the conquered people…

“Flashback: Hillary Clinton Says ‘Police Violence’ Is As Big A Threat As ISIS, ‘Can Feel Terrorizing,'” by Tim Hains, Real Clear Politics, July 8, 2016
    At a Democratic forum hosted by Fusion, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton resonds to a question about minorities concerned about police violence.
    QUESTION: The danger of ISIS is clearly a major threat to American safety, but personally, I know many minorities who are much more concerned with racist attacks at the local level than radical Islamists, so just — question to put it plainly since often, issues of race are tiptoed, do you believe that white terrorism and extremism is as much a threat to some in this country as something like ISIS?
    HILLARY CLINTON: You know, I think that, uh, we have all kinds of, uh, threats, uh, in our country and I wouldn’t discount any of them. I think we have to take them all seriously. And many of those threats are fueled by the gun violence we face every single day where 90 Americans are killed by guns — homicide, suicide, tragic avoidable accidents.
    Uh, so one of the reasons why I’m so adamant and so much in support of President Obama’s uh, policies that he’s rolled out is I just think as a nation, we cannot sit idly by while 33,000 people a year die from gun violence.
    I also believe that we have to take any form of violence and — particularly organized violence — seriously. Yes, so I believe there are all kinds of underground movements and efforts in our country to try to, uh, use violence or cer-, uh, certain beliefs that I, I find, uh, often lead to violence.
    Let’s take some of the white extremism that we see… You know, I remember very well going to Oklahoma City and seeing the ruins of the federal building where, I recall, 168 Americans, including 19 children, were murdered by a bomb by a guy who hated the government.
    That’s terrorism, as far as I’m concerned. I also think that when you have communities terrorized by gangs so that parents are afraid to send their kids out, afraid to send their kids out after school…
    I think that when you have police violence, that terrorizes communities, that doesn’t show the respect that you’re supposeD [sic] to have protecting people in your authority that can also feel terrorizing.
    There are so many kinds of potential violent acts and we have to go after all of them…
    At some point we all have to stand against violence and do something to get guns out of the hands of people who shouldn’t have them no matter who they are.

Hitlerly gave a speech today, sorry no link, but watched it on faux news. The point where blood shot out of my eyes was when she called Trump supporters as "anti Semitic and neo nazis." That rich coming from this communist _itch. Prep and pray, the end has arrived.