Page 223 of 239 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They have their hands on the Qur'an, and Nancy looks like she is scared or worried behind her smile.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

USA SPENT 350 MILLION$'s to destroy food production, storage & transportation facilities in Somalia producing a terrible famine.
    Then USA told the USA killers about to invade Somalia that the Somalians were animals.
    Stupid Americans support and continually vote for, and make excuses for our criminal actions, and some wonder why some Somalians
    are running a sex slave game in USA.

As for the nice self professed Jews, that most Americans worship, some are innocent in professing such with out knowledge, but many are just as guilty as the deluded Yankees who worship them and are busy doing their best to destroy the Mother of European Christian Israel Aryans.
    The letter 'J' was invented by the Vatican to facilitate Edom, Khazars, Ashkenaz usurpation of the name Israel and fooling almost all of Christendom in the process.
    There was no Jew or Jews before the letter 'J' was invented about 500 years ago;

And, there was no Jesus before that time either. What that name phonetically produces is Geesous. meaning just what The Edomites of Christ's time were labeling Him:
    unfaithful seducing pig. Levitcus 19:12 Do not slander/profane the Name of thy God, I, Yahveh.