Page 215 of 239 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I am actually surprised there hasn't been more of this. More Muslim attacks or etc.

Warning: The Left has deployed, Islamic Movement joining in

As predicted!
    https://unconstrainedanalytics.org/warning-left-deployed-islamic-movement-joining-in/

@MrAndyNgo

Seemab Hussaini, spokesperson for the Oregon chapter of CAIR, an Islamic group linked to violent extremism, expresses support for the violent riots in the city as a means to force through a political agenda.

DEVELOPING: Ilhan Omar’s Primary Opponent Raises a Staggering $3.2 Million to Omar’s $471,000 — Is Upset Brewing?