Page 234 of 239 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Omar's Twitter

like I've said before, the 'Summer of Love' is underway. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    like I've said before, the 'Summer of Love' is underway. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

word salad
    GOLDMINE OF STUPIDITY: Ilhan Omar compares reversal of Roe v. Wade to “eugenics”… Forgets “eugenics” is why abortion exists in the first place

(Natural News) Representative Ilhan Omar’s take on the SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe v. Wade is even worse than her comrade AOC’s (Article by Jesse Martin republished from 100PercentFedUp.com) Friday, the Supreme Court came to the decision to overturn Roe v Wade. The 1973 landmark decision that had misinterpreted the Constitution … [Read More...]