Page 205 of 239 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I sense a trend.....

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Two Former Twitter Employees Charged With Spying On Behalf Of Saudi Arabia

By: Kelen McBreen | 4 hours ago
    "Saudi agents mined Twitter’s internal systems for personal information"

Wife and daughter beheaded by husband in NYC

FBI: Michigan Muslim Engineer STOLE and SENT Confidential Nuclear/Tech Data to Iran

https://gellerreport.com/2019/11/mic...medium=twitter

Omar's war criminal dad lives illegally in the US

Tlaib Frantically Asked Campaign For Personal Money, Messages Show, As Ethics Probes Announced

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person. Impeach the …
    Via Fox News:
    The House Ethics Committee on Thursday released a trove of striking internal campaign communications sent in 2018 by Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib, in which Tlaib urgently requested money from her congressional campaign to defray personal expenses — and, a government watchdog said, possibly violated federal law in the process.
    The document dump was related to the committee’s ongoing ethics probe into Tlaib, which the panel said on Thursday would be “expanded” based on a referral from the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE). Additionally, the Ethics Committee acknowledged for the first time on Thursday an investigation into Florida Democratic Rep. Alcee Hastings concerning a “personal relationship with an individual employed in his congressional office.”
    Texts and emails released by the Ethics Committee show Tlaib frantically contacting members of her staff for financial help.
    In one April 2018 email offered as an exhibit by OCE, Tlaib wrote that she was “struggling financially right now” and was “sinking.” She continued: “So I was thinking the campaign could loan me money, but Ryan said that the committee could actually pay me. I was thinking a one time payment of $5k.”
    Keep reading…