Page 236 of 239 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    You do not comprehend His Logic. He bred & raised those daughters to continue and strengthen His genetic and cultural heritage, and they rejected that and in doing so rejected The Father & His intent. So, they chose to negate their value & dishonor their parents, thus justifying a shortening of their existence.

After re-reading the news article, He saved His daughters and killed 4 guys who may have been involved somehow.

Why convict Him, considering how USA supports Islamic terrorists against Syria and does other terrible murderous things designed to destroy Syria for a Greater Khazaria terrorist state. I add to the list, Somalia, Serbia, Libya, Yemen, etc.
    Mohammad sucks donkey dongs
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

USA fully supports terrorists against Syria for 12 years so far, whatever deluded stupid Americans call them. Turning Iraq and Syria into a giant glass parking lot proves how stupid, deluded and crazy Americans are.
    The American constitution is not an original document for America; and it gave religious freedom to the real enemies of America who are still manipulating America for their own vicious purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Mohammad sucks donkey dongs
    That untrue statement, deserves a correct answer:
    Mohammad was a Christian seeking to bring Christ's message to Arabia.
    Mohammad was murdered via a Vatican plot to usurp the enthusiasm Mohammad had generated; In order to destroy the Vatican's competition, the Eastern Orthodox Church, which had ironically refused to talk with Mohammad.
    Funny thing, many Christian Syria Men found value in Islam because it allowed divorce from bad wives, allowed the Man to rule His household, and to have more than 1 wife or concubine.

That untrue statement, deserves a correct answer:
    Mohammad was a Christian seeking to bring Christ's message to Arabia.
    Mohammad was murdered via a Vatican plot to usurp the enthusiasm Mohammad had generated; In order to destroy the Vatican's competition, the Eastern Orthodox Church, which had ironically refused to talk with Mohammad.
    Funny thing, many Christian Syria Men found value in Islam because it allowed divorce from bad wives, allowed the Man to rule His household, and to have more than 1 wife or concubine.

Bingo! We caught a live one!
    Iran's president calls for fresh crackdown as hijab demos death toll hits 50 after death of woman, 22, who was detained by morality police for wearing her headscarf incorrectly

The protests broke out a week ago at the funeral of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old Kurdish woman who died following her detention by morality police enforcing women to wear the hijab.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

USA fully supports terrorists against Syria for 12 years so far, whatever deluded stupid Americans call them. Turning Iraq and Syria into a giant glass parking lot proves how stupid, deluded and crazy Americans are.
    The American constitution is not an original document for America; and it gave religious freedom to the real enemies of America who are still manipulating America for their own vicious purposes.
    Whoa there Fred! I will make this plain so your tiny mind can understand. Whatever the "USA" does has nothing to do with me or mine, nor with most I know. Deluded? Stupid? Crazy? ok I accept the last as a badge of honor, but the other two. Delusion is believing that a goat f...ing pedo like mohammad who cares how it's spelled has any more inspiration from God than I do. Religious freedom is just that. No one especially you is allowed to determine in whom or how I believe. Unlike the camel jockeys who will remove your parts if you don't do as they say. Satanist or Christian, or even Muslim or any are allowed to worship when and how you see fit according to the document you are disparaging. As long as you don't attempt to enforce your beliefs on me we get along just fine, and the constant whining about America as a whole is just you being unable to see that that document is not being followed since long before you or I were here to debate/discuss it. Since it has been so perverted putting that on the average citizen is simply wrong and even worse unhelpful.

I have challenged you before and you run every time. What would you have any of us do to change it? More important what are YOU doing to change it? Whining on a forum how terrible we are? Give me a break, or open your mouth and say something constructive, or prove your own delusions I care not. I said Syria should glow in the dark and I meant it. You cannot reason with evil and that is everyone I have ever met from that area, as well as biblical definitions of long before I was here. And before you jump into that about which you know nothing, I spent a great deal of time there some decades ago, as both military AND otherwise so tell me something I haven't seen personally from that area and SHOW YOUR PROOF. Not some opinion about how stupid we as a nation are.

Old Mo was a 'christian?'really? I always thought he was just a pedophile like old Joe as his 4th wife was only 9 years old. To his 'credit', Mo waited to have sex with her untill she was 14. He was about 60 at the time. "...she was 12 and I was 30." prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Good friend of mine travelled to Tehran to visit her mother recovering from surgery. She was standing on the curb waiting for a taxi when the "Morality Police" grabbed her, took her to jail, and did things to her for three days. Her crime? She wasn't wearing a hijab. Her family were frantically trying to find out what happened to her. The MP finally dumped her on the street. When she was telling me what they did to her she lifted up her shirt and showed me the welts on her back from being whipped. And that wasn’t the worst of it.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Counterterrorism Expert Cynthia Farahat Reveals Muslim Brotherhood Plan to ‘Destroy’ West – ‘Like Cancer’

The Muslim Brotherhood’s “endgame” is to murder every non-Muslim and “destroy Western civilization,” according to counterterrorism expert Cynthia Farahat, who revealed they are open about their intentions of infiltrating and corrupting every American institution “like a cancer,” and slammed the “far-left” for its “propaganda” supporting the global terrorist organization.