Page 162 of 239 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

H.R. McMaster endorsed book telling US military to kiss Qur’an

August 20, 2017 6:17 pm By Robert Spencer 41 Comments
    McMaster is proceeding on the theory, which is almost universally taken for granted by the foreign policy establishment, that showing respect for the Qur’an and Islam will take the teeth out of the jihadi claim that the U.S. is at war with Islam, and win hearts and minds, resulting in reciprocal gestures of respect. But […]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Chicago: Uber passenger jumped from moving car after Muslim driver demanded she pay with sex

August 22, 2017 2:08 pm By Robert Spencer 15 Comments
    The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

“Terrified Uber passenger ‘jumped from moving car after driver demanded she pay with sex,'” by Paul Wright, International Business Times, August 21, 2017:
    A terrified woman jumped from a moving Uber car after the driver demanded she pay for her journey by having sex with him, a US court in Chicago has heard.
    Muhammad Fahim, 44, faces three counts of unlawful restraint for the incident on 4 July.
    He is alleged to have picked up the 19-year-old victim after she requested a ride through the taxi hire app, the Chicago Tribune reported.
    Her journey log was somehow deleted from the app, however.
    When the woman volunteered to pay with cash, Fahim instead demanded sex from her, Assistant State’s Attorney Mikah Soliunas told a court.
    When she refused, Fahim is said to have repeatedly locked the car’s doors and refused to let her out unless she gave in to his demands.
    The woman only escaped when she jumped out of the moving Uber vehicle as Fahim slowed due to traffic, Soliunas said.
    She is not believed have suffered injuries.
    Fahim was detained after being stopped by Chicago police late Thursday (17 August) for a traffic violation in 500 block of North Dearborn Street.
    When officers checked his name, they were alerted to the 4 July incident.
    An Uber spokesman described the allegations as “troubling” and said Fahim had been removed as a driver while the company looks into the matter….
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

• Michigan: Muslim doctor prescribed more than 500,000 opioid pills since January, arrested

August 21, 2017August 22, 2017 / creeping

Source: State Police raids Dearborn Medical Clinic for overprescribing opioids
      DEARBORN — About 8 a.m. on Thursday, Michigan State Police raided the Dearborn Medical Clinic, where a doctor is accused of over prescribing opiates.
      Lt. Mike Shaw of the State Police described the clinic, located at Warren and Yinger Avenues, as a “pill mill” and said oxycodone is the drug most prescribed. It was attracting patients from all over at all hours of the day and night, becoming disruptive to the neighborhood.
      “People lined up here at the three in the morning,” said Shaw. “And you’ve got nothing but people lined up around this neighborhood sitting in chairs. They actually ordered food in, to come to this place. When we actually hit the door there were people out here smoking marijuana right in the doorway, right as our officers hit the place.”
      Dr. Mohammad Derani allegedly prescribed more than 500,000 opioid pills since January 2017. Investigators said roughly half of the pills ended up on the street. The pills were prescribed at the clinic and picked up elsewhere.
      According to the sign on the building, Derani runs a general practice and family medicine clinic.
      The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs suspended Derani’s medical practice license. LARA filed an administrative complaint alleging commonly abused and diverted controlled substances, including alprazolam, carisoprodol, hydrocodone combination drugs and codeine/promethazine syrup.
      Data from LARA revealed Derani ranked among the most prolific prescribers of controlled substances in Michigan in 2015 and 2016. On average, Derani wrote more than 43 controlled substance prescriptions on every workday between January of 2015 and August of 2017.
      Veteran Brian Holt was inside the clinic Thursday morning when the police raided the place.
      “I was just sitting there waiting to be seen and all of the sudden a bunch of cops came in the building and asked everybody to stay seated, and they took the doctor out in handcuffs, and started taking everybody out in zip ties who was inside the office,” said Holt.
      Holt was questioned and released. He said he is a cancer patient and originally was prescribed painkillers by Veteran Affairs. That’s where he said he is headed now that his doctor has been arrested.
      The doctor’s office manager also was arrested. At press time, they were scheduled to appear in court for arraignments Friday morning.
      Some community members were quick to recognize the peculiar activities at the clinic, when they learned of the raid on a Facebook post by The AANews.
      “I always pass that medical place is very uncomfortable a lot of people wait till they open around 5 or 6 a.m.,” commented Huss Maana.
      “Every morning I pass by there and I always think it’s Black Friday,” said Moe Ayoub.

Just another way to destroy the lowly kafir. And profit at the same time

Michigan Man's Arrest May Be Tied to Terrorism, But Case Shrouded in Secrecy

By Patrick Poole August 28, 2017
    chat 0 comments

Michigan Man's Arrest May Be Tied to Terrorism, But Case Shrouded in Secrecy

A 28-year-old Ypsilanti, Michigan man is due in federal court Tuesday on gun-related charges that may be part of a larger terrorism case, yet secrecy surrounds the matter.
    Yousef Mohammad Ramadan was stopped on August 15 at the Detroit airport as he and his entire family were scheduled to board a flight to Jordan. According to court documents, he told ICE officials and a FBI agent he intended to move to Bethlehem in the Palestinian Authority-controlled West Bank.
    He was subsequently arrested on gun charges.
    The Detroit News reports:
    The FBI’s counterterrorism team blocked an Ypsilanti man from flying to the Middle East and arrested him Friday after discovering a weapons arsenal in a storage unit, the latest national security-related case in Metro Detroit.
    Yousef Mohammad Ramadan, 28, has not been charged with a terror-related crime and an FBI spokesman declined to comment, leaving it unclear why the FBI’s counterterrorism team and the head of the U.S. Attorney’s Office’s national security unit are involved in the case, whether investigators had thwarted a terror attack or stopped a man from traveling overseas to commit terror.
    The case is shrouded in secrecy. The U.S. Attorney’s Office quietly brought Ramadan into federal court Saturday for a rare weekend arraignment that happened when federal court was closed to the public. The arraignment, which was not posted on the court’s calendar, ended with a federal magistrate judge ordering Ramadan be held temporarily without bond.
    Ramadan has been charged with knowingly possessing a firearm with an obliterated serial number, a five-year felony.
    More details about the case are expected to be revealed when Ramadan appears for a detention hearing Tuesday in federal court. He’s being held in the Wayne County Jail.
    The case is being handled by the counterterrorism division of the FBI Detroit field office, and the U.S. Attorney there is handling the case with a high degree of secrecy. An FBI affidavit indicates that, under questioning, Ramadan repeatedly lied about which guns he had and where they were being kept.
    Court documents filed in the case indicate there may be additional sealed materials yet to be made public, or possible sealed indictments.

Linda Sarsour Blames ‘White Supremacists’ After She’s Caught Pushing PAC As Hurricane Relief Org

Of course, it’s somehow someone else’s fault she’s scamming for a leftist organization.
    Via Daily Wire:
    After she was caught exploiting Hurricane Harvey to fund a leftist political group this week and was blistered by those who recognized the scam, leftist icon Linda Sarsour doubled down on Thursday, accusing those who criticized her of being “white supremacists obsessed with smearing women of color.”
    Even before that, Sarsour accused her critics of being members of the alt-right:
    Keep reading…

Nickarama | September 1, 2017 4:40 pm | 268 Comments

Michigan: Muslim who stabbed cop while screaming “Allahu akbar” demands home addresses of witnesses

September 8, 2017 8:56 am By Robert Spencer 33 Comments
    The demand was denied: “Stating that she felt the decision to bar Amor M. Ftouhi, 49, from seeing witness contact information was ‘most prudent in the interest of public safety,’ Flint U.S. District Judge Linda V. Parker denied a motion from Ftouhi’s government-appointed attorney, Joan Morgan, in court on Wednesday, Sept. 6.” A welcome bit […]

Dhimmitude comes to Des Moines

September 8, 2017 1:56 pm By Stephen M. Kirby 16 Comments

Imagine, if you will, an organization is to be headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, and will have its national convention there in 2018. The organization has a history of supporting anti-Semitism and anti-Jewish/anti-Israel remarks. The organization has supported convicted terrorists who hate Jews and want to destroy Israel. The new chairman of the organization was specifically involved in supporting one of those convicted terrorists, and an organization he founded some decades ago was later listed as a member-organization of a group founded in Libya with the intent to “smash Zionism.” And with one exception, the major Iowa media has looked the other way or provided superficial coverage with a “nothing to see here” attitude. The entire Iowa State Legislature has been made aware of this organization, but at this point, only a very few have spoken up. There are some in the Des Moines Jewish community who are very concerned about this organization, but there has been general silence from the leadership.
    The organization is the American Muslim Alliance (AMA), and its new chairman is Iowa State Representative Ako Abdul-Samad.
    I first wrote about this a couple of months ago in Jihad Watch: “Support for Jihadists coming to the Heartland?” In August, I completed the first in-depth examination of the AMA: “Looking into the Heart of the American Muslim Alliance.” During early August, the AMA website was taken down, along with the pictures showing support and affiliation with convicted terrorists and anti-Semites; fortunately, I had taken screenshots, links to which were included in my in-depth article.
    The one exception to the major Iowa media’s indifference or superficial coverage was Tamara Scott of “Truth for our Time.” In July, she devoted the bulk of her hour-long radio program to having me talk about the AMA. She then made repeated attempts to have Representative Abdul-Samad join me on a future program to discuss the AMA; he declined. He also declined my invitation for both of us to address the AMA on “Truth for our Time.” Abdul-Samad even stood-up one of my friends, who had set up a lunch meeting with him specifically to talk about the AMA.
    In the middle of August, another friend sent information about the AMA and my articles to the entire Iowa State Legislature, including Representative Abdul-Samad, and some influential folks in the Des Moines area. I became involved after one of the Democrat state representatives, whom I had never met, replied to everyone with an email attacking my character and credibility as a writer. I appreciated the subsequent support I received from among the Republicans (one state senator and a number of state representatives). Unfortunately, there has been only silence from the legislative leadership and Abdul-Samad.
    I have had e-mail and verbal discussions with a number of folks involved in the Des Moines Jewish community. Some of these folks are very concerned about the AMA and its history, and want the still-silent community leadership to take a stand about the AMA. Other folks prefer to wait until the AMA is established in Des Moines, and then try to work things out. My response to those folks was that, given the already-known history of the AMA, if there wasn’t the will to address the AMA before it gets established, there will certainly be no will to address it once it is established.
    Imagine, if you will, that an organization with the same history as the AMA was coming to be headquartered in Des Moines and hold its national conference there in 2018, but it had a name along the lines of the “American Neo-Nazi Alliance.” Can you imagine there would be such indifference by most of the major Iowa media and the state legislature? Can you imagine the Des Moines Jewish community would be so divided and silent?
    But the reality is that the name of the organization includes the word “Muslim,” not “Neo-Nazi.” Dhimmitude has arrived in Des Moines.

Islamic State tells Muslims to poison food in Western supermarkets

September 7, 2017 By Robert Spencer 35 Comments
    This is nothing new. Al-Qaeda has long considered the contamination of food as a jihad mass murder tactic. And it has happened at least twice in Britain: UK: Shop-owners sold chocolate cake sprinkled with human faeces UK: Muslim who sprayed food with feces and urine can’t be deported Also: Food jihad? Muslim woman puts needles […]

Sep92017OHIO: Columbus school shooter turns out to have been a student, a ‘MUSLIM’ student

Police identified him as 18-year-old Adan Abdullahi. He is facing a felony charge of improper discharge of a firearm in a school zone, police said.

Dayton Daily News (h/t Mike F) Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs said a staff member made contact with the armed suspect and calmed him down. School employees told police that the student fired multiple shots inside the school.

No students were injured. Everyone was accounted for. We have a suspect. We have the gun, and everyone is safe,” said Columbus Police spokeswoman. Relatives of students showed up on South High Street, shaken and panicked until they received word that no one was injured. Students were bused to alternative locations for parents to pick them up.

President of Mosque Linked to World Trade Center Bombing Orders Erasure of 9/11 College Memorial

September 12, 2017
    Daniel Greenfield
    AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to FacebookFacebook
    90Share to TwitterTwitter
    Share to MoreAddthis
    81Share to PrintPrint

It never ends.The Jihad against America. Against our values, our culture and even our honored dead.
    Tiffany Roberts, chapter president of CSU’s Turning Point USA club, told The College Fix that members of the chapter gathered around 6 p.m. Sunday evening to chalk a 9/11 tribute onto the sidewalks of the public university to honor those killed in the terrorist attacks. Roberts said that around 7:45 a.m. Monday morning, a university employee arrived at the memorial with a power washer and removed the memorial.
    “When we asked why he was destroying our tribute to the victims of 9/11, [the employee] informed us that he had been ordered to do so by the university’s Director of Facilities Maintenance, Shehadeh Abdelkarim,” Roberts said.
    As Lauren Cooley at Red Alert Politics points out, Shehadeh Abdelkarim is the President of the Islamic Center of Cleveland.
    The Islamic Center of Cleveland had its own controversial past.
    On June 18, 2004, Fawaz Damrah, then imam of the Islamic Center of Cleveland, was convicted of unlawfully obtaining his United States citizenship through a false or fraudulent application.[1] Damrah concealed from the INS his membership in and/or affiliation with: (1) Afghan Refugees Services, Inc., aka Al-Kifah Refugee Center; (2) Palestinian Islamic Jihad, aka the Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine; and (3) Islamic Committee for Palestine (ICP).Damrah was sentenced to two-months in prison, four months of in home confinement, three years of supervised release and stripped of his citizenship
    At his mosque, Damrah openly raised money for the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, telling a 1991 fundraiser that Sami Al-Arian's Islamic Committee for Palestine (ICP) was "the active arm of the Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine. We preferred to call it the 'Islamic Committee for Palestine' for security reasons. Two years earlier, Damra attended an ICP conference in Chicago, where he argued "terrorism, and terrorism alone, is the path to liberation" for Palestinians
    Damrah was also named a possible co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing trial
    So we have the president of a mosque whose Imam was named a possible co-conspirator in the World Trade Center bombing trial, who was affiliated with the Al-Kifah Refugee Center,

The Al-Kifah Refugee Center was Al Qaeda.
    Things didn't get much better with the successor Imam at the Islamic Center of Cleveland who called for murdering the Jews. And not just.
    Remember that in Islam, the struggle of a nation to free itself from tyranny and oppression is also considered Jihad. Unfortunately, the world now considers such movements as terrorism and the people who try to free themselves as terrorists. Islam believes that people have the right to defend themselves even from oppressors like Israel, Russia and India.
    So we've got a university covering up the erause of a 9/11 memorial at the command of a leader of a mosque linked to Al Qaeda, the World Trade Center bombing and racist Islamic terror.