Page 195 of 239 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BREAKING: Miss World America Strips Conservative Activist Kathy Zhu of Miss Michigan Title Over Her Refusing to Wear Hijab

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-wear-hijab/

Omar's marriage to her brother explained:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVCsLUSeZVg

Update: Kathy Zhu Speaks Out to Supporters After Being Stripped of Her Miss World America Crown for Being Conservative

This Didn’t Make Her Bio Page: Democrat Ilhan Omar Was Arrested in 2013 for Trespassing

This Didn’t Make Her Bio Page: Democrat Ilhan Omar Was Arrested in 2013 for Trespassing

by Jim Hoft July 20, 2019 77 Comments

For some reason this did not make her bio page.
    Democrat lawmaker Ilhan Omar was arrested in 2013 for trespassing.

The lawmaker refused orders to leave a hotel in Minneapolis after a visit to the city by former Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

Omar defied police and sneaked back into the hotel where the president was staying. She then refused to leave the hotel after she was repeatedly told to leave by the police.

Not surprisingly, she was as arrogant and rude then as she is today.

Via Alpha News in October 2018:
    State Rep. Ilhan Omar was arrested in 2013 for trespassing and booked at Hennepin County Jail “to prevent further criminal conduct,” according to a newly uncovered police report.
    The incident took place on January 18, 2013 following an event at the Minneapolis Convention Center featuring former Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. The Somali president was set to stay the night at the Hotel Ivy, causing large groups of Somalis to follow the presidential convoy to the hotel, including Omar.
    According to the police report, hotel staff requested police assistance in clearing the lobby, saying that anyone without a hotel room key was not welcome on the premises and needed to leave immediately. The officer handling the incident said the majority of people who were asked to leave were compliant. However, Omar, when approached, was “argumentative” and refused to leave
    Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.
    Last edited by Lenno; 07-20-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Kazakhstan National and Migrant to US Captured in Syria as Top ISIS Sniper — Is Latest in Long List of Migrants to US Who Joined ISIS