Page 101 of 239 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

Brotherhood-linked leader tells Muslims to change Sioux Falls, convert non-Muslims (VIDEO)

Posted on August 16, 2016 by creeping
    …and convert them by the tens of thousands.
    Choice quotes that should alarm Sioux Falls residents:
    “we want to change this society
    every year we will double, exponentially
    now we have 4,000 – in ten years we want to make it like 100,000
    it will happen…don’t worry”

Jihad Qaddour is also a key figure in the Syrian Muslim invasion of the U.S. and last year the mosque he founded was caught inviting a Hamas-linked imam for a Good Friday fundraiser. All our posts on Jihad Qaddour here.
    Causing Fitna, who discovered the video above, has highlighted Jihad’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood, via Terror Tied Group Invades US Capitol……. Again:
    Arrows indicate Jihad Qaddour and Mohamad Albadawi pictured; posted by MAS KC

The four finger Muslim Brotherhood gang sign seen above tells us that Jihad Qaddour is a Muslim Brotherhood supporter, but he is also a leader in the Muslim American Society, a designated terror group in the UAE.
    The Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Watch has exposed Jihad Qaddour’s Muslim Brotherhood lineage as well:
    In addition to his role as an officer of the Muslim American Society, the part of the US Muslim Brotherhood closest to the Egyptian organization, an individual with the last name Qaddour was listed on a spreadsheet from an internal U. Brotherhood document dated 12/18/88 that lists fifteen last names of the US Brotherhood Shura Council.

We told you in March 2015 that Muslims were looking to grow in Sioux Falls. From the video above it sounds like Jihad and his band of Muslims want Sioux Falls to become nearly completely Muslim. With an estimated population of 171,544, if Jihad Qaddour reaches his goal, Muslims will be a majority in ten years.
    South Dakota has already felt the Muslim rapefugee impact: South Dakota: Muslim refugee gets life sentence for sex trafficking of teen girls, including a child!
    Please Share & Help Wake America Up

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Muslim refugee brought to Maine by Catholic Charities dies waging jihad for the Islamic State

August 16, 2016 6:46 pm By Robert Spencer 1 Comment
    Catholic Charities is criminally irresponsible and suicidally short-sighted. They are endangering people in Maine and all over the United States by bringing these jihadis into American communities that are unprepared for them, all the while lying to them and telling them that there is no jihad threat related to the refugees, and that anyone who […]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CNN turns to hard-Left hate group Southern Poverty Law Center to define Sharia

August 17, 20162:34 pm By Robert Spencer 6 Comments
    Why the hard-Left hate group Southern Poverty Law Center, which is not an Islamic group (although it certainly enables the jihad by smearing and defaming foes of jihad terror) rather than, say, a book of Islamic law? Could it be because the most comprehensive manual of Islamic law in English, Reliance of the Traveller, which has been certified by al-Azhar as conforming to “the practice and faith of the orthodox Sunni community,” lays out in precise detail the jihad imperative to wage war against and subjugate Infidels, and all the elements of Sharia — stonings, amputations, the death penalty for apostasy, the laws of dhimmitude, the devaluation of non-Muslims’ lives, and more — that CNN would prefer you did not know?
    The article, as you would expect, is full of evasions, distortions, and half-truths. Much more below.

“What is Sharia law?,” by Gul Tuysuz, CNN, August 16, 2016:
    Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says he wants to test Muslims coming into America to make sure they don’t want Sharia law to supersede the US constitution. Meanwhile some states have passed, or are trying to pass, laws to curb the possibility of Sharia law making its way onto the books in the US.
    With the rise in recent years of both radical Islamic terrorism and anti-Muslim bigotry, Sharia — or Islamic religious law — has become a hot topic of debate.
    Some of its harsher versions can demand women clad in all black, adulterers being stoned and thieves getting their hands cut off. But Sharia governs many other areas of Muslim life, such as prayer. And many Muslims, turning to Sharia for moral guidance, have more moderate and varied interpretations….
    In reality, all the principal Sunni madhahib (schools of jurisprudence), the Shafi’i, Maliki, Hanafi and Hanbali, agree on 75% of all their rulings, and all of them contain the mandate to cover women except for their face and hands, stone adulterers, and amputate thieves’ hands. Not all Muslim countries do this because they don’t all enforce Sharia, but wherever Sharia is enforced, we see these aspects of it. There is no Sharia state in the world today that doesn’t do stonings and amputations and mandate that women be veiled. While some individual Muslims may tell CNN that they have more moderate and varied interpretations, wherever we see Sharia enforced, whether it be in Sudan or Saudi Arabia or Iran or Pakistan or Afghanistan, it is pretty much the same. And there is a reason for that: Sharia doesn’t really have much in the way of moderate and varied interpretations.
    “Sharia represents how practicing Muslims can best lead their daily lives in accordance with God’s divine guidance,” according to Teaching Tolerance, a project of the Southern Poverty Law Center.
    What’s in Sharia?
    Sharia is based on Islam’s holy book, the Quran, and the life of prophet Mohammed. The majority of it concerns the faith of the individual and how to practice Islam, along with guidance on when to pray and how to fast during Ramadan.
    Shariah law, according to Muslims, includes “the principle of treating other people justly, of making sure that the financial system treats people fairly … and most importantly the basic principles of Islamic fate,” says Harvard Law professor Noah Feldman.
    Feldman is a world-renowned Sharia “expert” who never gets around to explaining how Sharia institutionalizes discrimination against non-Muslims.
    It encompasses things like marriage, divorce, inheritance and punishments for criminal offenses.
    Is it one law, or many?
    While the Quran and the life of the prophet make up Sharia, its interpretation is called ‘fikh’ and is done through Muslim scholarship. Most practicing Muslims take their cues about their faith from Sharia, but it is not practiced uniformly.
    Of course. No law is ever obeyed uniformly. But that doesn’t change the character of the law itself.
    Its implementation varies greatly across the Muslim world. A Pew religious landscape survey found that 57% of American Muslims say there is more than one way to interpret Islam’s teachings.
    Terror groups such as ISIS are trying to implement a brutal version of Sharia law, but millions of Muslims are guided by a much more moderate interpretation.
    In reality, ISIS is implementing classic and mainstream Sharia provisions. Saudi Arabia is also, which is why it does the same things ISIS does, as has often been remarked. Those Muslim countries that don’t do these things don’t have a “more moderate interpretation” of Sharia. They just don’t fully implement its provisions.
    Where is it practiced?
    Sharia has been applied in varying degrees and with great diversity in practice — both by individual Muslims and predominantly Muslim countries. While both Saudi Arabia and Iran claim to be ruled by Sharia, they differ greatly in how they implement its laws….
    Not really. They both do stonings and amputations. They both oppress women, along with those who are not in the dominant Muslim group.
    Most Muslims enjoy the religious freedom they need to practice their faith, which is guaranteed by the US constitution.
    “It doesn’t consume my life that I want to make it the governing law of the country I live in. I am very content to live in the US under the constitution,” says retired Lt. Col. Shareda Hosein in an interview with CNN. “And for me the constitution affords me my freedom of religion, which is the most important thing for me and other Muslims.”
    It would have been interesting if CNN had asked Lt. Col. Shareda Hosein if Sharia affords non-Muslims full freedom of religion, or only freedom of religion insofar as they accept subjugated dhimmi status. But CNN never gets that interesting.

“Abuse of Muslims is now mainstream”? Really?

August 17, 20163:03 pm By Christine Williams 5 Comments
    Yaqoob’s article, “Abuse of Muslims is now mainstream. I never thought my children would see this,” is a perfect exhibit of the victimology subterfuge that underscores “Islamophobia” propaganda. Yaqoob presents an argument drawing a comparison between blacks and Muslims, which seems convincing on the surface.
    Indeed, blacks were shamefully taken as slaves historically and are further hated to this day for the colour of their skin by racists, which is abhorrent. Although it is true that blacks are often looked upon with suspicion — as Yaqoob states — such suspicion is due to statistically high violent crime rates. Seeking to protect oneself based on statistical reality is not racism, although stereotypes can prove to be racist, depending on the level of those stereotypes; but Yaqoob merely offers sweeping statements to argue her case against the whole being tainted by the few.
    Another sweeping statement Yaqoob makes:
    We are faced with the “hijab/niqab/veil” debate, where the wardrobe choices of a tiny minority of women is invested with the power to undermine western culture and civilisation itself. Never has this debate taken into account nuns or Orthodox Jewish women, who also choose to cover themselves.
    The Islamophobia agenda carefully omits crucial information inexpedient for the advance of that agenda; lying by omission is an effective tool.
    Muslims are in a very different category of suspicion from Jews, nuns and blacks, although there may be ramifications for many blacks in the growing alliance between the Black Lives Matter revolutionary movement and jihadists, which includes a rally call by a Muslim leader for Black Lives Matter to declare jihad on America.
    In the case of Muslims, news is pouring in daily that is side-stepped by Yaqoob, and it is not just “a few” incidents that taint the whole, as she argues. Some examples:
    Thousands of assaults across the Western world, including rapes and sex assaults on children; widespread Muslim migrant crime, the threat of jihad attacks on large gatherings; calls by Muslim leaders for the expansion of sharia (sharia in courts, sharia financing, acceptance of sharia child marriages); murder for blasphemy (Charlie Hebdo); religious mandates to wage war against infidels and strike terror into them; calls by radical mosques for violence and hate against the West and against Jews, the call by Muslim clerics to kill gays; widespread Al Quds Day rallies inciting violence against Jews; the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for North America; the list of unindicted co-conspirators that emerged from the Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing case, in which virtually every mainstream Muslim organization was deemed to have ties to terrorism. Internationally, there is still stoning of women for being raped, rampant persecution in Islamic states against Christians, charters to obliterate Israel, the training up of children in the Palestinian Authority to wage violent jihad. The silence on all this from Muslims such as Salma Yaqoob is troubling.
    If the mission of Yaqoob is to gain public empathy for backlash against the Muslim community in the face of jihad terror, if such backlashes ever actually occur, then she needs to show a little empathy for the victims of the crimes inflicted upon infidels (including children). Yaqoob also points out that the Catholic Church had the biggest grooming scandal. It is because of people like her that the mainstream leftist media covers up the size of the atrocities globally committed by Muslim men against children, including boys.
    The sizeable crisis that the West — in fact, the world — is confronting because of Islamic supremacism cannot be ignored. Muslims have to stop alienating themselves from Western society, start promoting honest discourse, and allying themselves with non-Muslims in a united fight for human rights, freedoms and pluralism. They must, in word and deed, publicly oppose the human rights abuses and atrocities being committed by Muslims against other Muslims and infidels. But there are few Muslims doing this, and that should raise some serious questions.

“Abuse of Muslims is now mainstream. I never thought my children would see this”, by Salma Yaqoob, UK Guardian, August 16, 2016:
    Nadiya Hussain’s account on Radio 4’s Desert Island Discs of the everyday anti-Muslim prejudice she encounters may have come as a surprise to some people. It won’t shock anyone in the Muslim community.
    It wasn’t so long ago that black people were viewed with suspicion and labelled as “muggers”. Today, Muslims are associated with “grooming” when the biggest grooming scandal has been in the Catholic church. To blame a whole race, ethnic or religious group for the actions of a few is racism – and this is what the Muslim community now faces. The Chilcot inquiry may have vindicated the millions of people, including Robin Cook, who opposed the Iraq war, but Muslims like myself who expressed concern about government policy will no doubt continue to be vilified as unpatriotic or even as extremist sympathisers.
    The most chilling aspect of all this is that a whole industry has been created to promote Islamophobia and anti-Muslim prejudice. I was shocked to see a report showing that $206m (£159m) was spent on promoting hatred of American Muslims, and now wonder how many British Islamophobes are being funded by political groups or organisations?
    Both the Brexit and London mayoral campaigns contained some ugly dog-whistles to Muslims – and some foghorns too, including from the prime minister. It seems there is a race to the bottom on who can be seen to be “toughest” on Muslims. Lynton Crosby has made a career out of it.
    It is not only those engaged in politics like myself, London mayor Sadiq Khan or Baroness Sayeeda Warsi who receive abuse. The promotion of hatred and fear has been mainstreamed to the extent that there is now little outcry when a mosque is attacked, or when kids come home crying after being taunted for their faith, or when an elderly man like Mohammed Saleem is murdered. One recent survey suggested a 326% rise in anti-Muslim hate crimes in 2015.
    Every Muslim I know has a story to tell. We are resigned to being blamed and vilified for the actions of any Muslim anywhere in the world. No matter how often we denounce the horrible atrocities carried out by some fanatics, we are still associated with them. No matter that this is as unfair and ridiculous as associating all white Christian men with Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik because he claimed to act as a Christian, or blaming Christianity itself for the genocidal actions of Radovan Karadzic because he described his war against Bosnian Muslims as “holy”.
    As a child growing up in the 1980s, the racism and rejection faced by my parents’ generation were fables from the past. I could not then have imagined a world where hate crime against Muslims in the west would be increasing, not decreasing. Western Muslims have been portrayed as the enemy within for most of my children’s lives. Let me be clear – I still feel Britain is the best place to live. I have faith in its people, if not always in its leaders. I take hope from the great anti-war movement and the Equality Act, and comfort in the self-deprecating humour, the general agreement that queuing is the polite and decent thing to do, and of course, Marmite.
    But yet again, we are faced with the “hijab/niqab/veil” debate, where the wardrobe choices of a tiny minority of women is invested with the power to undermine western culture and civilisation itself. Never has this debate taken into account nuns or Orthodox Jewish women, who also choose to cover themselves.
    This summer the burkini has been banned in Corsica, Cannes and Villeneuve-Loubet. My sister-in-law returned from a family holiday in Alicante in Spain and related how local residents tried to prevent her swimming in the pool, even going to the trouble of organising a public meeting because her costume was “too covering”. Police had to intervene, proving that even on holiday there is no respite from the hysteria. Our very own Ukip has now also called for a ban on the veil.
    Theresa May began her premiership with a promise of making Britain a country “that works for everyone”. A recent House of Commons women and equalities committee report highlighting the discrimination that Muslim women face in the workplace is welcome. It shines a spotlight on a reality that up until now has too often been ignored.
    So let’s hope May’s pledge will lead to a rethink of the government’s Prevent strategy, which is helping to promote suspicion of all Muslims and cause prejudice within communities….

Nashville Sheriff To Force All New Hires Thru “Islam 101” Course, Taught by Muslims

Posted on August 18, 2016 by creeping
    Sheriff Daron Hall (right) talks with Zulfat Suara of the American Muslim Advisory Council about new “Islam 101” class for jail guards.

Source: Nashville Sheriff To Hire Advocate For Muslim Inmates And Add ‘Islam 101’ To Jail Guard Training | Nashville Public Radio
    Davidson County Sheriff Daron Hall says he wants jail guards to better understand the practices and beliefs of Muslim inmates. So he has accepted a request from local Muslim leaders to teach “Islam 101” classes for jail staff, and he plans to hire a part-time advocate as a go-between with inmates.
    Does Hall want his staff to understand stonings, amputations, beheadings and other “practices and beliefs” of Muslims? Or the whitewashed version of sharia that Islamic supremacists will sell him for a nice price?
    Hall’s moves follow a recent sit-down meeting with highly influential Islamic leaders. And they come at a time when the Muslim community is growing, along with their presence inside county jails.
    “Let me be very blunt about it: We need a much better understanding in law enforcement, in this country, in this city, anywhere, to understand the various cultural issues,” Hall said in opening the July 12 meeting. “We need help understanding what the sensitivities about various religious and other aspects are so we’re not stomping all over what is a very precious feeling.”
    Let us be blunt: THIS IS AMERICA – NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY! When you are jailed for your crimes you lose some of your rights. The Sheriff Daron Hall’s of the country are failing in their duties to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Instead, they are aiding and abetting them.
    Guards have learned to accommodate prayer times and dietary needs, Hall said. But there’s still the chance of causing friction, simply for lack of knowledge.
    In other words, Hall’s staff has already been trained to submit to and enforce the sharia
    He used the case of a DUI arrest as an example. While his team handles DUI defendants most days, he said they might not realize “that’s very offensive as it relates to the use of alcohol … they’re unaware of the sensitivity to that in the Muslim faith.”
    The irony. The sheriff wants to treat drunk Muslims more sensitively than drunk non-Muslims. If they’re so sensitive, why are they drunk driving? You really can’t make this up. Continue reading →
    Please Share & Help

Muslim Immigrant Leaves US, Becomes Suicide Bomber for Islamic State

Posted on August 18, 2016 by creeping
    Win win. Yesterday we learned of a Muslim refugee in Maine who left to wage jihad for ISIS and was quickly vaporized. Here’s the second this week.

Source: Homeland Security Today: ISIS Suicide Bomber Who Lived in US Says he Was Radicalized Here h/t TROP
    A Tunisian who lived in the US, Abu Muqatil Al Tunisi, claimed in a recently released video that he became radicalized while living in the US and left to join the Islamic State (ISIS) fighting in Iraq.
    He made the claim in the video, “Fighting Will,” released August 9, 2016 by the media office of ISIS in which Al Tunisi was featured.
    Believed to have carried out a suicide operation, Al Tunisi explained in the video that, “I met my Tunisian friend in a restaurant where we spent two hours, and then [together we] went to the house of another friend. While we were sitting there, the tyrant’s police came and took us to prison. [The time I spent there] was the time during which I knew Abu Amnah Al Tunisi the best. We got to know each other well and became [like] brothers.”
    “Glorified be Allah,” he stated, “after we were released from prison, we remained like brothers. He repented, was guided by Allah [to the right path], and joined ISIS. At the same time, I was allured [by the material world] and went to the land of unbelief, the United States. I repented [while living] in the land of unbelief, the US, and when I [decided] to join ISIS, I left from there.”
    “Next in the video,” said the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), “Al Tunisi expressed his desire to carry out a suicide operation, describing such operations as the ‘most rewarding deed,’ and saying, ‘The most rewarding deed is jihad and the most rewarding jihad is martyrdom operations. I ask Allah to accept me [as a martyr] to meet with my friend in the highest levels of Paradise where my castle be next to his castle. This is the story of me and Abu Amnah Al Tunisi.’”
    “Following that,” MEMRI reported, “Al Tunish gives his last will and testament, thanking Allah for allowing him to be a fighter and urging his fellow fighters to fear Allah and to consider also carrying out suicide operations. He concluded with a message to the ‘brothers in Tunisis … I ask Allah that the day in which you make hijra to the Islamic State comes.’”

Michigan: Muslim Immigrant Pleads Guilty, Lied to Feds About Joining Hezbollah

Posted on August 19, 2016 by creeping
    Source: Department of Justice
    A Dearborn, Michigan, man pleaded guilty to making false statements to federal agents involving terrorism, U.S. Attorney Barbara L. McQuade announced today.
    Mohammad Hassan Hamdan, 24, admitted at his plea hearing before U.S. District Judge Gerald E. Rosen that he knowingly lied to federal agents when he was arrested, prior to boarding his flight, at Detroit Metropolitan Airport on March 16, 2014. Hamdan told federal agents that he was going to Lebanon “to get his teeth fixed.” Hamdan also admitted that he had told an FBI confidential source that he was going to Lebanon to join Hezbollah, a designated foreign terrorist organization, so that he could fight with Hezbollah in Syria.
    Evidence presented at a hearing revealed that prior to leaving to go to Lebanon, Hamdan had packed up all his possessions, gave his car to a family member and sold his house.
    “It is illegal to lie to federal agents because false statements undermine their ability to investigate crime,” McQuade said. “Here, Mr. Hamdan lied to cover up his intent to travel overseas to fight with Hezballah, a group that have been designated by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization.”
    “This case highlights the significance of the investigative work being done by the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in Detroit,” stated David P. Gelios, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Detroit Field Office. “As evidenced by his own admissions, Mohammad Hassan Hamdan took steps to travel to Lebanon to join the fight on behalf of Hezbollah in Syria. This investigation demonstrates the real threat of individuals residing in the United States who want to travel to Syria to fight on behalf of Hezbollah, a designated terrorist organization and threat to our national security.”
    Hamdan is scheduled to be sentenced on November 14, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.

As we noted in a previous post, Hamdan was born in Lebanon. He came to the U.S. in June of 2007.

Like this:

Like Loading...

Filed under: Creeping Sharia, FBI, Immigration, Legal, Media, Michigan, News, Politics, Religion, Sharia | Tagged: Creeping Sharia, fbi, islam, law, Legal, Life, Media, Muslim, News, Politics, Random, Religion, Sharia, terrorism, travel | Leave a comment »

Pennsylvania: Muslim refugees sue school district, charge school not good enough

Posted on August 19, 2016 by creeping
    Ungrateful “refugees” wasting more taxpayer money

It’s bad enough that Obama is flooding America with “refugees,” the majority of whom are Muslim (taxation for Islamization), but now the economic “refugees” are suing those who rescued them from the third world hell holes they fled. Source: Refugees sue Pa. district, charge school not good enough
    A group of refugees is suing a Central Pennsylvania school district, saying the academy they were put in after their arduous journey to America is not up to snuff.
    Represented by the Pennsylvania branch of the American Civil Liberties Union, the six refugees sued Lancaster schools in federal court, saying they were dumped in a disciplinary school and are being denied access to a quality education. The students range in age from 17 to 21, and hail from Somalia, Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo and Burma.
    “[The] Plaintiffs are refugees who have fled war, violence, and persecution from their native countries,” reads a statement from the lawsuit. “Having finally escaped their turbulent environment to resettle in America, these young immigrants yearn to learn English and get an education so they can make a life for themselves.”
    The refugees hoped to enter McCaskey High School, known for its superior academic program, but instead were sent to Phoenix Academy, an alternative high school for “underachieving” students in the district. Phoenix students are subject to pat-downs, banned from bringing personal belongings like watches and jewelry and forced to wear colored shirts that “correspond with behavior.”
    U.S. News and World Report’s 2016 rankings show Phoenix Academy has a graduation rate of 54 percent, and its 458 students perform substantially below the state average on standardized tests. More than 90 percent of the students come from poor families, and there are just 11 full-time teachers at the school, according to the magazine.
    “Our clients have already experienced much trauma and loss before arriving in this country,” Reggie Shuford, executive director of the ACLU of Pennsylvania, said in a statement. “Rather than helping them make the difficult adjustment by providing educational resources required by law, the school district has denied them an education completely or forced them into an alternative school, where they are often bullied and don’t learn.”
    Officials for the school district say the six students were sent to Phoenix for a special program geared towards their needs.
    “[The District] believes the lawsuit is without merit,” Superintendent Damaris Rau said in a statement. “We are confident we are doing an excellent job supporting our refugee students who often come to school with little or no education.”
    A special “acceleration program” at Phoenix was created for under-credited students, both refugee and non-refugee, which gives them the opportunity to earn credits toward a high school diploma by the age of 21, Rau said.
    At Phoenix, the students receive various services including remedial services, English classes for Second Language Learners, after school programs, job and computer skills as well as mentoring services, Rau added.
    Earlier this week, some of the students testified about their educational experience in an Eastern District of Pennsylvania courtroom.
    Khadidja Issa, who arrived in America from Chad with her family by way of their home country Sudan, said on Tuesday school officials told her she “was too old for school” and should get a job instead.
    “I responded that I didn’t want a job without an education,” she said.
    Issa, who lived in a refugee camp from the age of 5 to 17, also said that she found the search procedure invasive while attending the school.
    “I have been to school before and I’ve never seen a place where they pat you down in order to enter school, and they do it every day,” she said.

End refugee resettlement to the U.S. Halt all immigration until the borders are secure and illegals deported.
    As for these ungrateful freeloaders, send them back where they came from.
    With that in mind, ABC LIVE POLL: Who Are You Voting For? (opens in new window)

Did Minneapolis Somali woman marry her brother to get him in to US?

Posted by Ann Corcoran on August 20, 2016
    Sheesh! See if you can figure out the marital status of the highly touted first Somali woman to win an important election in Minnesota.
    Minnesota’s changing electorate: Ilhan Omar supporters cheer earlier this year. Photo Star Tribune http://www.startribune.com/support-i...a/370878581/#8

Here is how Leo Hohmann describes the latest twists and turns in the story at World Net Daily:
    America’s soon-to-be first female Muslim legislator has a problem on her hands.
    She’s accused of being married to two men, at the same time, including one who may be her brother. The second marriage was allegedly a sham, meant to deceive the U.S. government’s immigration system, allowing him to emigrate from the United Kingdom, according to local Minneapolis media.
    But Ilhan Omar, a 33-year-old Somali refugee who was the victor in Minnesota’s Aug. 9 Democratic primary, denies the story, issuing a statement calling it “categorically false” and based on “absurd rumors that don’t bear repeating.” She charged those raising the issue are “racists” using “Donald Trump tactics” to drive a wedge between various demographic segments of Minnesota voters.
    Continue reading and see if you can figure out what is going on!
    History of immigration fraud with Somali refugees

I’m quoted in here about the widespread fraud that saw possibly as many as 20,000 Somalis get in to the US prior to 2008 by lying about their family relationships. In an episode the US State Department and its resettlement contractors would like to forget, the so-called ‘P-3 family reunification program’ was closed to Somalis and a few other African groups for four years (from 2008-2012).
    We have an extensive archive of stories on the scandal, click here for more.
    The US State Department never went back to find and deport those who so flagrantly broke US immigration law.
    Share this:

Over-Hyped Muslim-American Olympian’s Hatred & Bigotry Exposed

Posted on August 20, 2016 by creeping
    Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad mocks victims of Islamic terror

via Driving Ms. Muhammad
    If the mission is to find an American who does not support American greatness, [Ibtihaj] Muhammad is an excellent choice. To say she’s not a fan of the United States is to put it mildly. Part of her “role model” behavior is denouncing this country. The Daily Beast headlined her claim: “I’m Not Safe In The U.S.” She denounced a “climate of anti-Islamic sentiment in the United States” and said she “had someone follow me home from practice and try to report me to police … right on 28th and 7th in New York City.”
    That kind of blame-America thinking resonates with the elites.
    Like other journalists, NBC’s Morgan Radford played up the Islamophobia angle, saying, “But while she suits up for the red, white and blue, she’s faced with the painful reminder that some don’t think those stars and stripes belong to her.”
    On CBS, reporter Elaine Quijano explained, “Muhammad says she owes it to her community to use her platform as an Olympic athlete to speak out against hate.” Muhammad claimed, “I had a man encounter me on the street and told me that I looked suspicious, and that I looked like I was (going to) blow something up.”
    Here’s what all these glowing stories omitted:
    Columnist Pamela Geller displayed a 2008 social media post in which Muhammad posted a picture of another Muslim woman, Leila Khaled, who made history as the first female hijacker of an airplane, working with the terrorist group Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. In the photo, Khaled is holding a gun and smiling. Next to the photo, Muhammad wrote in a comment, “me with a gun.”
    In that same spirit, Muhammad’s Twitter page carried a series of #FreePalestine hashtags and nasty headlines against Israel, including “Israel accused of war crimes by UK Parliament,” “Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state” and “Israel Guilty of Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid, Says UN Rapporteur.”

More from Geller: Muslim Poster Girl for Olympics Ibtihaj Muhammad’s Vicious Anti-American Posts
    This hater should carry our flag of freedom?

Leila Khaled is and an airline hijacker — a terrorist with the ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine’ (PFLP). Leila Khaled participated in the multiple hijacking of five jetliners in 1970.
    If Ibtihaj Muhammad is a poster girl for anything, it’s how the enemies of freedom have seized the narrative — demonizing the good and exalting the evil. Continue reading →
    Please Share &