Page 142 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

Homeland Security Turkish Government Opened $100m Mosque in D.C. as Turkish Intel Spied From Mosques Across Europe

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...l-over-europe/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New Jersey: Muslim teen admits jihad plot to kill Pope Francis in Philly

April 4, 2017April 4, 2017 / creeping

Source: N.J. teen admits terror plot to kill Pope Francis in Philly | NJ.com
    A Camden County teen admitted in federal court Monday to plotting to kill Pope Francis during his 2015 visit to Philadelphia.
    Santos Colon, 17, of Lindenwold, pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Noel L. Hillman in Camden to a charge of attempting to provide material support to terrorists, according to court records.
    Colon, also known as Ahmad Shakoor, had tried to recruit a person he thought was a sniper to join him in his plot, which involved shooting the Pope during his Papal mass and setting off explosive devices, according to a statement from Acting U.S. Attorney William E Fitzgerald and Acting Assistant Attorney General for National Security Mary B. McCord.
    Authorities say the “sniper” was actually an undercover operative for the FBI, which arrested Colon after he scoped out possible targets with an informant, who Colon also instructed to purchase bomb components.
    ABC News, citing a bulletin circulated among federal law enforcement agencies, previously reported that Colon had been inspired by ISIS and had obtained instructions to make explosives over the internet.
    Documents filed in U.S. District Court indicate Colon was initially charged under seal as a juvenile in August 2015. His case was transferred for prosecution as an adult as part of his plea agreement with the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
    Under the terms of the plea deal, prosecutors have agreed not to pursue further charges against him for attempting to provide support to ISIS and attempting to obtain a weapon of mass destruction.
    Colon is a U.S. citizen, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office. Prosecutors say he faces up to 15 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
    Colon is next scheduled to appear before Hillman for a status conference on May 5, according to court records. A sentencing date has not been set.

New Jersey is under siege – see our NJ archives, 247 posts deep.
    And just yesterday we learned the identity of a Syrian Muslim teen in South Carolina who plotted jihad and was released on parole only to plot jihad again.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DELAWARE Senator under fire for his indignation at having 2 Muslim clerics read from the quran at Senate invocation

Comments that state Sen. Dave Lawson, R-Marydel, made about Islam on the floor of the chamber led to a rare rebuke from the chamber’s chief and sparked a brief but fierce discussion about religious freedom.

Delaware Online “We just heard from the Quran, which calls for our very demise,” Lawson said after a Muslim duo gave the invocation, including a passage from their holy text. “I fought for this country, not to be damned by someone that comes in here and prays to their God for our demise. I think that’s despicable.”

Lawson served in the Air Force and did a tour in Vietnam. He addressed his colleagues on the floor of the Senate. Lawson and Sen. Colin Bonini, R-Dover South, stepped out of the chamber for the prayer. They re-entered when the speakers had finished, and Lawson gave a brief speech, saying he “took great exception” to the reading from the Quran.

After Lawson’s comments, the Senate proceeded as normal, debating and passing several bills. But before the chamber adjourned later in the evening, President Pro Tempore David McBride, D-New Castle, halted, saying he felt “there is complicity in remaining silent.”

“I have never been of the mind to censure the words of other members, but I also believe deeply that words have consequences,” McBride said, reading aloud from a statement. “To criticize the sacred prayer of another religion from the floor of the Senate strikes me as antithetical to everything we ought to stand for as lawmakers.”

“I am personally offended that our guests from the Muslim community and anyone else here in the chamber today would feel anything less than welcomed with opened arms,” McBride said. “And for our guests today to be branded as anti-American when our First Amendment of our country’s Constitution explicitly guarantees the freedom of religion is both ironic and deeply sad to me.”

Afterward, Lawson said he thought McBride was “ignorant to what’s going on.” He said the Quran includes passages about killing “infidels” and pointed to some majority-Muslim countries that restrict women’s rights and persecute Christians, among other evils.

“Their belief flies in the face of our Constitution,” Lawson said afterward. “This is not our Bible, we should not be allowing them to pray from that book in our house, just as I do not believe I would be allowed to pray from my Bible in their house.”

Rep. Kennedy Plans Friendly Visit to MA Mosque With Terror Ties, Radical Speakers By Oren Litwin April 7, 2017
    chat 56 comments

Rep. Kennedy Plans Friendly Visit to MA Mosque With Terror Ties, Radical Speakers
    (AP Photo/Steven Senne)

Massachusetts Congressman Joe Kennedy was due to visit the Sharon branch of the Islamic Center of New England (ICNE) last week, brushing aside serious concerns raised to his staff. My organization, Islamist Watch, has provided them with the pertinent information regarding the organization’s past links to terrorism and continuing association with extremists.
    Fortunately, Rep. Kennedy was obliged to postpone the visit due to the chaos surrounding the proposed health care bill. He now has a second chance to do the right thing.
    ICNE traces its origins to a group of Lebanese families who immigrated to the United States in the early 1900s. In 1934 they founded the Arab American Banner Club, a social organization; in the 1950s this organization commenced building a mosque, which was completed in 1962.
    After relying on informal community leadership for years, in 1982 ICNE hired its first imam, Talal Eid. During the late 1990s, as Imam Eid later recalled, the leadership of ICNE became radicalized under the influence of prominent members of the Muslim Brotherhood’s American wing: the Muslim American Society (MAS).

Detroit: Muslim who spoke of attacking church and hospital wanted to skin victims “like sheep”

April 8, 2017 5:21 pm By Robert Spencer 33 Comments
    “Defence attorney Todd Shanker acknowledged that Rayyan’s statements were “terrible.” But he said Rayyan was an insecure young man who was hooked on marijuana and simply wanted to impress the undercover woman online.”
    And what could be more impressive to the ladies than boasts of skinning some non-Muslims like sheep? Very smooth!

“Khalil Abu Rayyan, Michigan Convict, Said He Wanted To Skin Victims ‘Like Sheep,'” by Ed White, Associated Press, April 7, 2017 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
    DETROIT — A Detroit-area man who talked about attacking a church and a hospital on behalf of the Islamic State group was sentenced to five years in prison Thursday after a judge said remorse over his provocative words came “too little, too late.”
    Khalil Abu Rayyan, 23, wasn’t charged with a terrorist act. But U.S. District Judge George Caram Steeh said he couldn’t ignore Rayyan’s threats and infatuation with terrorism as he sentenced him for gun-related crimes.
    Rayyan kept a beheading photo on his cellphone screen, boasted about becoming a martyr and repeatedly expressed support for Islamic State. He said he wanted to skin victims “like sheep.” The FBI learned about his online activities and used an undercover operative to reach out to him during the investigation.
    Rayyan apologized in court last week and said he didn’t actually hurt anyone. He said he’s a different man after spending more than a year in custody.
    Steeh said he hoped the remorse was genuine, but he considered it to be “too little, too late.”
    “Any prisoner in his shoes would be willing to do the same,” the judge said….
    Defence attorney Todd Shanker acknowledged that Rayyan’s statements were “terrible.” But he said Rayyan was an insecure young man who was hooked on marijuana and simply wanted to impress the undercover woman online.

Idaho: Muslim migrant boys plead guilty to sexual assault of five-year-old, but will victim ever get justice?

April 10, 2017 9:51 am By Robert Spencer 2 Comments
    The politically correct travesty of justice continues.

“Will victim of ‘refugee’ rapists ever get real justice?,” by Pamela Geller, WND, April 7, 2017:
    In the summer of 2016, a 5-year-old girl was raped and urinated upon by three Muslim refugee boys in Twin Falls, Idaho. Since then, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused by law enforcement and governing authorities as if they were the criminals – because what happened to their little girl contradicts the politically correct narrative about Muslim migrants. On Tuesday, it got even worse.
    Idaho’s KMVT reported Wednesday that “the case has been resolved” as the three juvenile perpetrators “pleaded guilty in the sexually [sic] assault case of a 5-year-old Twin Falls girl.” The article says that “the family and attorney of the family of the 5-year-old victim approved the settlements reached in each of the three cases.” It quotes prosecuting attorney Grant Loebs: “I am pleased we resolved this case and received a result which was approved and agreed upon by the victim’s family and attorney. This continues to be a serious and sad case, but this is a proper resolution.”
    Reality is different. Lacy Peterson, the victim’s mother, told me: “It isn’t a done deal. They’re trying to play it out to be, but it’s not over at all. When we go to sentencing they can get more charges. And we are allowed to speak as victims, and so I am praying that they get a huge sentencing.” That will be in about three weeks.
    Lacy continued: “Our lawyer talked to the prosecutor, and we did not say that we were OK with it. … We will be able to speak at the next hearing, and they will be showing the video to the judge.” One of the perpetrators filmed the rape and gleefully showed part of the video to Levi, the poor girl’s father.
    In the courtroom on Tuesday, however, one of the perpetrators’ fathers was energetically claiming victim status. Lacy told me: “What happened today was a huge mess. The father fainted, and we had to stop court for a bit so the ambulance can come get him. It was so crazy and hectic.” He should have fainted when he heard what his son did. Instead, he gave him a high five. Tuesday, however, his attempt to garner pity failed. Said Lacy: “But we continued on without him. Supposedly he has medical problems.”
    All this happened against the backdrop of still more favoritism toward the perpetrators. Lacy stated: “It makes me so angry because my mom and Levi’s mom aren’t even allowed in the courtroom, but they can have family and friends there. That is so unjust. I still can’t believe there were so many different women at every hearing who claimed to be the mom one time, and then she’s a family friend the next time.”
    At the hearing, the three older rapists were charged with double felonies, and the youngest boy with one felony. They were charged with “sexual lewd conduct” (SLC), which is essentially the same as rape. Loebs explained that this newly invented charge “fits better than rape.” They didn’t want to call what the boys did rape, even though it was according to Idaho law. Why not? Did someone tell them not to allow these Muslim migrants to be guilty of rape? Who is protecting them, and why?
    The KMVT article quotes the family’s attorney, Mark Guerry: “For the record we did in fact approve the resolution of the criminal juvenile plea agreements. That should not be construed to mean the parents of the little 5-year-old victim are completely and fully satisfied with the outcome of the cases. The parents did, however, wish to finally see some kind of resolution of these cases, which have languished in the courts since June 2016. Furthermore, the truth of the matter is nothing will ever restore the lost innocence and vanished happiness of this little 5-year-old girl who was viciously sexually assaulted.”
    Several weeks ago, Guerry told me: “As you know, Levi and Lacy’s supporters, and Levi and Lacy by association, have been treated like the wrongdoers and liars, having been repeatedly been referred to as ‘not constrained by the truth’ by Grant Loebs.”
    At the beginning of this case, prosecutor Loebs lied outright when he said, “There was no knife involved; there was no gang rape.” In fact, there was a knife involved, and there was gang rape. Why are Loebs and other law enforcement and government officials so desperate to cover up the facts of this case?
    Guerry went on to explain how the victim’s family and their supporters are being pressured in part because the Chobani yogurt company operates locally:
    In January, a former Idaho Supreme Court justice, Jim Jones, yet another mainstream Idaho Republican, browbeat the locals who have stood up to the officials at the Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) bureau, Grant Loebs, Twin Falls Police Chief Craig Kingsbury, etc., for hurting businesses like Chobani with their activism. The Twin Falls Times-News gleefully reported that Jones’ remarks at the Rotary Club meeting where this happened “were met with nods of approval from club members.”
    There was not one single word in the story about the little girl, or the horrific sexual assault she endured. Absolutely disgusting. These people are proving the suspicions of many Democrats and Independents around here, that is, that Republicans don’t seem to care about anything but business profits, i.e., money.
    Lacy commented: “We have been treated horribly. The way I feel, our case has been pushed under the rug and soon to be forgotten about. Since June we moved into a house that we can hardly even afford. We were totally fine in the apartments until now.”
    They had to move because of ongoing harassment from the perpetrators’ families. In July 2016, according to a family member of the victim, at 11:30 at night, the mother of the Iraqi attacker was outside her house, in earnest conversation with an unidentified man. The attacker’s mother frequently pointed to the victim’s house. Thoroughly unnerved, the victim’s family fled to a hotel to sleep.
    Lacy added: “I don’t think it’s fair that us Americans get to struggle and work hard and live paycheck-to-paycheck and pray to make bills. And the refugees get to have everything handed to them.”
    That’s what this is all about: making sure that Americans don’t start to realize what is happening and oppose the refugee influx. Idaho officials seem willing to sacrifice this girl’s well-being for that goal – to their everlasting shame.

Maine: Feds Probe Massive Food Stamp Fraud at Portland Halal Market

April 10, 2017April 10, 2017 / creeping / 3 Comments
    Investigators say the cash-back scheme was one of multiple criminal enterprises that flowed through the store, so why haven't charges been filed?
    http://creepingsharia.com/

Default She Played 'Hard To Get' with the wrong religion!

BREAKING: Body Of Country’s First Female Muslim Judge Found In Hudson River…

CAIR blames islamophobia and President Trump.
    Via The Hill:
    The body of the United States’ first ever female Muslim judge was found Wednesday afternoon in the Hudson River near Manhattan, according to a Wednesday New York Post report.
    Witnesses spotted Sheila Abdus-Salaam’s body in the river near 132nd Street and Hudson Parkway, police sources tell the Post.
    Abdus-Salaam served as an associate judge of the Court of Appeals and was also the first U.S. African-American to serve there.
    She had been reported missing earlier in the day, the newspaper reports.
    Her husband later confirmed her identity.
    Sources tell the Post that there were no visible signs of trauma or physical injuries suggesting foul play.
    Police are still investigating.
    Abdus-Salaam worked as an attorney at East Brooklyn Legal Services after graduating from Columbia Law School.
    Abdus-Salaam continued to rise in the ranks until she was elected to the New York Supreme Court in 1993, and then appointed to the Court of Appeals, the state’s highest court, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) 20 years later in 2013.
    Keep reading…

Fake Pita Company Defrauded Connecticut Taxpayers Out Of $400,000…

Via Yankee Institute:
    A former resident of Vernon was indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury for using a fake pita company to fraudulently obtain $3 million, including $400,000 from the state of Connecticut.
    Moshen Youssef, supposed owner of Amoun Pita of South Windsor, was indicted on 14 counts. Two of the charges related to obtaining $400,000 from the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development’s Small Business Express program.
    Youssef has pleaded not guilty to the charges. All of them carry potential prison sentences.
    Small Business Express, an initiative of Gov. Dannel Malloy to offer grants and loans to small businesses, awarded Youssef a $300,000 loan and a $100,000 grant in 2012.
    According to DECD, the state funding was meant to retain 11 jobs and hire 25 more people. At the time of his loan application, Youssef had only an average of $33.62 in the bank, according to the indictment.
    Keep reading…