Page 145 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

Former Hamas-linked CAIR official freed from prison after doing time for weapons charges

April 24, 2017 8:32 am By Robert Spencer 4 Comments
    Royer was just an idealist, you see. Matthew Barakat of the Associated Press loves Ismail Royer. “When I look back at myself, I don’t see myself as an extremist,” he said. “I see myself as being naive, romantic, a Don Quixote kind of guy.” He includes that quote about a man who just served time in prison for “aiding and abetting use of a firearm in a crime of violence and aiding and abetting the carrying of an explosive.”
    Can you imagine Matthew Barakat of the Associated Press ever writing this fawningly about a foe of jihad terror?
    Let’s note also that Royer “was indicted and arrested for his association with terrorism, specifically his having joined the Pakistani group Lashkar-e-Taiba, traveled to Pakistan, done propaganda work for it, and ‘fired at Indian positions in Kashmir.’ In addition, the indictment also states that Royer ‘possessed in his automobile an AK-47-style rifle and 219 rounds of ammunition’ in September 2001. The grand jury charges that Royer ‘did unlawfully and knowingly begin, provide for, prepare a means for, and take part in a military expedition and enterprise to be carried on from the United States against the territory and dominion of India, a foreign state with whom the United States was at peace.'”
    Don Quixote!
    “Tariq Nelson, a friend of Royer for more than 20 years, said Royer’s desire to right wrongs on a global scale ultimately led him down the wrong path. ‘He was an idealist who got caught — they all got in over their heads,’ Nelson said. ‘To an outsider it sounds strange. Nobody wanted to be a terrorist. In fact they were anti-terrorist.'”
    Yes, lots of “anti-terrorists” carry around AK-47s and 219 rounds of ammunition. Who is Tariq Nelson trying to kid? The kuffar, of course.

“Bosnia to Pakistan to prison: Ex-fighter reflects on life,” by Matthew Barakat, Associated Press, April 20, 2017:
    McLEAN, Va. (AP) — Randall Royer grew up in the Midwest, a suburban St. Louis kid. By the time he was 21, he had converted to Islam and changed his name to Ismail Royer, fighting in Bosnia alongside fellow Muslims against Serbian ethnic cleansing.
    By the time he was 31, he was sentenced to 20 years in prison for helping friends who wanted to join the Taliban after the Sept. 11 attacks.
    Now age 44 and out of prison, he remembers Bosnia as both a highlight of his life and the place that launched him on a disastrous path.
    “There was so much meaning and purpose in what I was doing,” he said of the Bosnian war. “I spent so much time trying to recapture that feeling of Bosnia. It never came back.”
    He remembers with pride the gratitude expressed by the Bosnian families whose homes he defended and says the war is one of those rare conflicts where there was a clear good guy and bad guy.
    Royer’s search for the next Bosnia led him to Pakistan, where he joined the fight over Kashmir — a conflict that he said he viewed with ambivalence. Eventually, he came back to the U.S. and served as a spokesman for some of the nation’s most prominent Muslim civil rights groups.
    Royer was one of about a dozen young Muslims from the D.C. area who played paintball in the northern Virginia woods as a means of preparing for holy war. After the Sept. 11 attacks, a few members of the group traveled to Pakistan, and with Royer’s help, got in touch with the militant group Lashkar-e-Taibi. Royer’s friends’ ultimate goal was to join the Taliban and help fight U.S. soldiers.
    Royer pleaded guilty in 2004 to aiding and abetting use of a firearm in a crime of violence and aiding and abetting the carrying of an explosive.
    He was never convicted of a terrorism-related charge — a distinction that is significant to Royer.
    “When I look back at myself, I don’t see myself as an extremist,” he said. “I see myself as being naive, romantic, a Don Quixote kind of guy.”
    He points out that he has a long history of speaking out against al-Qaida, and he is equally critical of the Islamic State, which is now responsible for motivating and recruiting most of the lone-wolf terrorists who have popped up in the U.S.
    Michael Jensen, a researcher with the University of Maryland’s National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, said he also sees a difference between Royer and the more modern iteration of Islamic extremists. He said Royer was drawn to localized conflicts like Bosnia and Kashmir, as opposed to the global jihadist vision espoused by al-Qaida or the Islamic State.
    Royer said what drew him to Islam in the first place was his view that it could be a vehicle for social justice. In the Muslim world, though, he said a quest for social justice gets twisted into a sense of victimization and even a persecution complex.
    “If you’re constantly blaming other people, you’ll never change,” he said.
    Tariq Nelson, a friend of Royer for more than 20 years, said Royer’s desire to right wrongs on a global scale ultimately led him down the wrong path.
    “He was an idealist who got caught — they all got in over their heads,” Nelson said. “To an outsider it sounds strange. Nobody wanted to be a terrorist. In fact they were anti-terrorist.”…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Open Carry Muslim posts Video with Weapons and F-Bombs at Christian Event

An American Muslim who open and concealed carries weapons got into trouble for a facebook live video. He filmed and posted the video outside of a Christian event that some called "anti-Muslim". The event occurred on April 9th, 2017.

Ehad Abdulmutta Jaber bought tickets for the event and was wearing the T-shirt pictured above. The Shirts says:

I am an American

I am a Muslim

I open carry

I concealed carry

I am only dangerous

If you are stupid.

Ehad entered the event wearing the shirt and openly carrying a holstered pistol. He was concealed carrying another pistol in an ankle holster. One account said he was filming the event, but he was only there for a few minutes.

Ehad was approached by a security guard and asked to leave, as firearms were prohibited at the venue. By all accounts, Ehad was asked to leave politely, and he politely left. It was after he left the venue and was inside his van in the parking lot, that he made a serious error.

He posted a live facebook video of himself, speaking of the event. Here are links to the video. I found the dailymail link easier to view, it is not a reverse image.

From facebook.com:

Video at dailymail.com

Ehad has First and Second Amendment rights. He says that he is an American citizen who has lived in Sioux Falls for 25 years. The T-Shirt is clearly a political statement.

The video may have been a bridge too far. In the video, Ehad says that he was at the event. He is upset, and uses considerable profanity. He says "And now if you really want to be scared, be scared," he then briefly displays four semi-auto pistols, an AR-15 type rifle, and an AK type firearm that might be either a pistol or a rifle. He also shows that he has ammunition. He says "be terrified". Up to this point, the video may be taken as sarcasm.

A Police officer said that Jaber was not arrested at the rally. The officer is quoted as saying that there was no direct threat. From kdlt.com:
    “He had a lot of guns with him, but he wasn’t breaking any laws. He didn’t threaten anybody directly, he didn’t threaten any groups of people anything like that and it’s not illegal to carry guns or have guns with you,” says Officer Sam Clemens of the Sioux Falls Police Department.

Police say Jaber does have open carry and concealed carry permits. They also spoke with him, so did the FBI. Police say the information was sent to the Lincoln County State’s Attorney’s Office and no charges will be made.

“You have to have some type of specific threat or manner, just having a gun just because it alarms people doesn’t constitute a threat. That doesn’t mean you are going to harm people,” says Clemens.
    But Jaber's last statement on the video may make a significant difference. His last sentence was "F*ck all ya all."

I have written, read, and participated in open carry and Second Amendment events over considerable parts of the country. I have some sympathy for Ehad Jaber. Posting a video in the parking lot of an event that you are protesting, showing a number of legal weapons, while telling people to be scared, to be terrified, is extremely unusual and provocative.

Then to say "F*ck all ya all." is over the line. I have never seen anyone at any of the events I attended or wrote about, or read about, tell people to be scared and terrified, as they handled weapons, or to make the F-bomb threat. Those are dozens of events over the years.

I could follow the sarcasm up to the last F-bomb. Then it became ambiguous.

After a little study, the Lincoln County AG made the decision to arrest Jaber and charge him with one count of a terrorist threat. From argusleader.com:
    A man who authorities say brought weapons to an anti-Islam event earlier this month has been arrested on charges that he made a terrorist threat, according to a release from the South Dakota Attorney General.

Ehab Abdulmutta Jaber, 45, was arrested Friday and charged with one count of terrorist threat, despite an earlier indication from Sioux Falls police that the man would face no charges.
    When Jaber was arrested, a search was made of his residence. Law enforcement reports that they found methamphetamine.
    A SWAT team was dispatched along with local police, Forster said, but once they arrived, Jaber was taken into custody in a "standard operation."

During a search of Jaber’s residence, the release said, law enforcement seized firearms as well as methamphetamine.
    The methamphetamine find seems fortuitous for law enforcement; but it might explain the rant and poor choice of words in the facebook video.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

262017NEVER HIRE A MUSLIM Reason #170: Somali Muslim sues employer because the firm held an all-pork barbecue for employees

Not only that…Leyla Hashi has filed a discrimination suit against a national furniture retailer, Aaron’s, in Portland, Maine, claiming that she was harassed by fellow employees and ultimately fired from a job at its local branch in 2015 because she is Muslim, a Somali Muslim (not because she kept requesting time off to observe Muslim holidays?).

BangorDailyNews According to the lawsuit, the termination allegedly followed a pattern of harassment in which other employees mocked and demeaned Hashi, a black Somali immigrant, based on her , appearance, attire and religion.

Somali Muslim women in Maine and other states are infamous for stirring up trouble:

Hashi is suing the store’s Georgia-based parent corporation, SEI/Aaron’s Inc., for reinstatement of her job, lost wages and benefits with interest, punitive damages and legal costs.

At Aaron’s, Hashi claims that she was subjected to a stream of verbal harassment that was brushed off by management and deliberately was excluded from workplace activities. At one point, after Hashi had told her boss that observant Muslims don’t eat pork, the Aaron’s “office put on an all pork barbecue,” the suit states.

When she asked to take off work on a Friday to celebrate the Eid holiday, she claims her request was denied at first, and then granted.

The next Monday, when Hashi returned to work, she was greeted by a new person sitting behind her desk and laughter from other employees, the suit states. Her manager then allegedly fired her without providing an explanation. The manager later listed “Not a fit” as the reason for Hashi’s termination, according to the court documents.

Damn right, they don’t fit in, look at how they dress for work:

More reasons why you should NEVER HIRE A MUSLIM

Virginia: DOJ shakes down Culpeper County, forces mosque on rural town

April 25, 2017April 26, 2017 / creeping
    Muslims celebrate the DOJ-led conquest of another American town

The zoning jihad means there are separate laws and regulations for Muslim settlers in America.

Source: Muslim group reaches agreement to build Culpeper mosque – The Washington Post
    A Muslim group can move forward with plans to build a mosque in Culpeper after reaching an agreement in a religious discrimination lawsuit it filed against officials who had denied it a zoning permit.
    The agreement closes a chapter on a case that the group framed as a fight for religious freedom but county officials cast as a routine zoning skirmish over a sewage permit.
    “We can finally move ahead and start building our mosque so we can fully meet the needs of our religious community,” Mohammad Nawabe, director of the Islamic Center of Culpeper, said in a statement. “Our members have lived in Culpeper County for decades, and all we have ever asked for is to be treated the same as everyone else.”
    [Actually, they want to be treated DIFFERENTLY than everyone else and not abide by the same regulations as everyone else in the county.]
    The settlement was announced Friday by Muslim Advocates, a California-based group that represented the center in the case.
    [Muslim Advocates is an Islamic supremacist group that wants to enforce sharia laws like blasphemy on Americans.]
    The dispute began last year when the county denied the Islamic Center a permit to pump and haul away sewage on the rural site it purchased outside the town of Culpeper. The Justice Department filed a civil rights lawsuit, and the center followed with a lawsuit of its own this year.
    The settlement agreement requires the county to pay the center $10,000 for its expenses. As part of the settlement, Culpeper County officials did not acknowledge any wrongdoing.
    The county’s Board of Supervisors voted 4 to 3 Tuesday to approve the agreement.
    Bill Chase, a board member who voted against the agreement and proposed a motion to deny the permit last April, said this week that he maintains that his decisions were based on the fact that the group did not meet the county’s requirements. Such permits are designed for situations where no other option exists.
    “It had nothing to do with religion, it had nothing to do with faith, it had nothing to do with people — it was a piece of land without a building on it,” he said.
    “We’ve never approved one like that,” he added.

“Our policy was that pump-and-haul was to be used for emergencies only when a building was there, and there was a failing draining field — it was approved for a pump-and-haul for a temporary basis.”
    The center has noted that when the permit was denied in a 4-to-3 vote last year, the move was celebrated by the crowd in attendance as well as on anti-Muslim websites. Three of the board members who voted for the permit said they were barraged with calls and emails expressing concerns over Islamist terrorism.
    The county continues to defend itself against the Justice Department lawsuit.
    Federal officials said in December that by denying the permit, county officials violated the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act. In an April 12 response to that lawsuit, the county said it “did not illegally discriminate against the ICC based on religion or any other prohibited basis.”
    In the Justice Department case, the county said a Culpeper official met with an Islamic Center representative who said that another sewage system had been identified at the site. The representative said the system would cost between $20,000 and $25,000 and that the price was too high. Members of the Islamic Center currently worship in an empty building with no heat next to a car dealership owned by Nawabe.

Muslims lie to the American people. They partner with terror-linked Muslim groups. Get funding from terror-linked groups and sources. They have endless resources to wage legal jihad. Then the DOJ does their dirty work.
    This mosque is no different and Muslims ‘Deception Employed’ to Build New Culpeper Mosque
    The original application from the Islamic Center of Culpeper stated the proposed use for the site would be “for praying and meeting once a week.”
    However, the gofundme page of the Islamic Center of Culpeper, VA, or ICC, details much bigger plans for the site.
    The page says: “The ICC Board of Directors has planned to purchase its own property to build a proper Islamic Center in the Town of Culpeper. We plan to have a full-fledged Masjid (mosque), Weekend Islamic School and Youth Center, insha’Allah.”
    So, there appears to be a rather large discrepancy between the applicants’ claims and the claims on the Islamic Center’s website over the size of the facility and its use.
    A “full-fledged mosque” certainly appears to be something exceeding the needs of a 15 members gathering for a weekly prayer session.
    And a mosque, Weekend Islamic School and Youth Center would certainly seem to provide more than just a place to pray.
    The applicants also appeared to mislead the board over just how big the facility might become, as the Islamic Center website calls itself “a small but rapidly growing community.”
    There’s another apparent discrepancy in the deed and a question about just how ownership of the property changed hands.
    Five days after the haul-and-pump permit application was denied, on April 19, 2016, the sale of the property was initially recorded in the Culpeper Times for $15,000 to Iglesia Pentecostal Cristo Viene INC.
    Judging by state records and its Facebook page, Iglesia Pentecostal Cristo Viene appears to be a Spanish-language Pentecostal church in Culpeper.
    A Deed of Correction was submitted on June 22, 2016, “correcting” the name of the owner and changing it to the Islamic Center of Culpeper.
    However, the Virginia law for correcting deeds states: “Correction deeds can help to clarify the manner in which title to the property is held by the same, initially named grantee, but they cannot be used to change the grantee or to add or omit a grantee.”
    It appears the Deed of Correction was used precisely to change the name on the deed, an apparent violation of the law.
    Concerned residents of Culpeper told WND they suspect the name was changed after the sale was announced to hide the true identity of the owner, the Islamic Center.

All issues Islamic lead back to immigration. If the borders are not shut to Muslims, and tens of thousands of Muslim refugees are not sent home, America will be conquered. Future generations will be forced to live under Islamic law in the future (as is already happening in the public school systems across America).
    Addendum: The only post on the Culpeper mosque blog features the notorious Sheikh Khalid Yasin:

Yasin’s public pronouncements — at speaking engagements and on DVDs he has produced — include the following:

Expect Yasin and other Islamic-supremacist hate-mongers in Culpeper in the future.

Indiana: Muslim professor at ISU arrested over faked anti-Islam threats

April 26, 2017April 26, 2017 / creeping

Another anti-Muslim hoax crime that is actually a hate-crime against non-Muslim Americans. Source: ISU professor arrested, accused of making up threats and attack | tribstar.com h/t thereligionofpeace.com
    Azhar Hussain, an assistant professor at ISU [Indiana State University] has been arrested on charges alleging he made false reports of anti-Islamic threats against him and even reported an attack authorities say did not happen.
    Hussain, 56, faces a felony charge of obstruction of justice and a misdemeanor charge of harassment. He was booked into Vigo County Jail at 4:51 p.m. today and is scheduled for a Monday appearance in Vigo County Superior Court 6. Bond has been set at $10,000 cash.
    The university in a news release said Hussain, an assistant professor of aviation technology, has been suspended from teaching duties.
    The charges stem from a series of emails that were received on campus containing anti-Muslim messages and threats of potential violence against members of the Muslim community, according to the university.
    The first report of the emails occurred on March 8. The messages specifically mentioned Hussain as a target.
    On March 24, Hussain reported an assault in the College of Technology in which he said he was attacked from behind as he was entering his office early that morning. He told police he was thrown to the floor.
    He said he had not seen his attacker, and no words were spoken. ISU Police at the time said four people in the vicinity were unable to corroborate his story, saying they’d seen no suspicious activity or people.
    The university on Friday said Hussain had been notified recently by Provost Mike Licari that he would not be reappointed to his faculty position beyond the 2017-18 academic year due to his inability to fulfill the conditions of his original appointment.
    “Based upon the investigation, it is our belief that Hussain was trying to gain sympathy by becoming a victim of anti-Muslim threats, which he had created himself,” said Joseph Newport, ISU’s chief of police.
    “It is extremely unfortunate that this situation caused undue concern on other members of the ISU community,” said Newport, who also noted campus crime alerts had been sent out following the first email and the alleged attack.
    ISU Police were assisted in the investigation by the Cybercrime and Investigative Technologies Section of the Indiana State Police and ISU’s information technologies security engineer. During the investigation, ISU Police collaborated with the local FBI office and the Vigo County Prosecutor’s Office.
    Investigators were able to track the computers from which the emails originated and uncovered evidence to charge Hussain with sending the emails himself, according to the university news release.
    Licari indicated dismissal proceedings against Hussain would be started in accordance with university policy. Arrangements are being made to cover his remaining classes and administer final exams.
    A resume of Hussain’s on a job site indicates he holds an MBA in aviation management from Embry-Riddle University and a bachelor’s in aviation from the Florida Institute of Technology.
    He lists prior teaching experience at Everglades University, as well as former aviation jobs including airport operations coordinator at Kissimmee, Florida, Gateway Airport and airside operations officer at the Broward County, Florida, Aviation Department.
    His self-posted resume shows him having a doctorate from ISU in curriculum design earned in 2017, but the newspaper could not independently verify that degree listing on Friday afternoon.

More Muslim hoaxes the media usually glorifies in our Hoax category. Click link below.
    Please Share & Help Wake America Up

Search
    Search for:
    2 ‘Canadian’ Muslims added to U.S. terrorist list

April 27, 2017April 26, 2017 / creeping
    ‘Canadians’ Farah Mohamed Shirdon and Tarek Sakr

Source: Former Calgary man Farah Mohamed Shirdon 1 of 2 Canadians added to U.S. terrorist list – Calgary – CBC News
    The U.S. Department of State has added two Canadians to its most-wanted global terrorist list.
    Farah Mohamed Shirdon and Tarek Sakr were named as “Specially Designated Global Terrorists,” according to a release from the State Department.
    The designation “imposes sanctions on foreign persons determined to have committed, or pose a serious risk of committing, acts of terrorism that threaten the security of U.S. nationals or the national security, foreign policy, or economy of the United States.”
    Former Calgary resident Shirdon left Canada to fight with the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
    He was a student at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology until at least 2012 and was said to be radicalized at a now-closed mosque in downtown Calgary.
    In 2014, the Toronto-born Shirdon was captured on video burning his Canadian passport and threatening Canada, the U.S. and “all oppressors.”
    The State Department said Shirdon is a prominent ISIS fighter and recruiter, who has also been involved in fundraising.
    In 2015, RCMP charged Shirdon in absentia in with numerous terrorism-related criminal offences. That same year, Interpol added him to its wanted list.
    Tarek Sakr, a Syrian-born Canadian citizen, was a pharmacology student in Quebec. According to the U.S. State Department, Sakr has been linked to the foreign terrorist organization al-Nusrah Front, al-Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria.
    The designation prohibits U.S citizens from engaging in transactions with Sakr or Shirdon.
    Farah Mohamed Shirdon

Palestinian “feminist” jihadist convicted of immigration fraud

April 27, 2017 11:37 am By Christine Williams 7 Comments
    A Palestinian woman who perpetrated an infamous 1969 supermarket bombing in Jerusalem, and who later immigrated to the US, has been convicted in a plea deal of immigration fraud by a US federal court in Detroit and is expected to be deported to Jordan.
    Odeh acted on behalf of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, which is ostensibly a Communist group but actually works to further jihadist goals. This degenerate jihadist was a key figure at the January 21st Women’s March, which claimed to represent female solidarity against Trump’s Presidential victory. It was followed up by a “Day Without a Woman” to coincide with International Women’s Day on March 8th.
    Odeh has joined with several other militants as co-authors of a manifesto for a new, more radical form of feminism. Odeh’s co-authors include Angela Davis, who supported the Black Panthers and was a former leader of the Communist Party USA, and Tithi Bhattacharya, a Maoist supporter. The manifesto heralded what its authors called an international “anti-capitalist” feminist movement that is “at once anti-racist, anti-imperialist, anti-heterosexist and anti-neoliberal.
    Odeh was also keynote speaker in early April at a summit of the Jewish Voice for Peace, a group that supports Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions drives against Israel. She preached to this group that “they must stop the Zionists from their land grab.” Also joining Odeh at the Summit was her notorious Palestinian-American radical feminist pal and activist Linda Sarsour, who has family ties to Hamas, and who was also given a Champion of Change Award from Barack Obama during his presidency.
    We hope that the date for the deportation of Rasmea Odeh — who served only a decade of her life sentence before getting an early release in a prisoner exchange deal between Israel and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine — will be soon so that America can say good riddance to this Palestinian jihad terrorist, fake feminist and immigration crook.

“PALESTINIAN TERRORIST CONVICTED OF US IMMIGRATION FRAUD”, by Yonah Jeremy Bob, Jerusalem Post, April 26, 2017:
    Palestinian woman who perpetrated an infamous 1969 supermarket bombing in Jerusalem, and who later immigrated to the US, has been convicted in a plea deal of immigration fraud by a US federal court in Detroit and is expected to be deported to Jordan.
    The conviction was handed down late Tuesday, but no date has been set yet for deportation.
    Israeli military court convicted the woman, Rasmea Odeh, of participating in the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine bombing.
    The terrorist attack killed two people – Hebrew University students and roommates Leon “Arie” Kanner, 21, from Netanya, and Edward Jaffe, 22, formerly of Cape Town, and living near Tel Aviv – at the SuperSol supermarket on Agron Street in Jerusalem.
    Odeh was sentenced to a life term.
    She served 10 years of that sentence before getting an early release in 1980, in a prisoner exchange deal between Israel and the PFLP. She immigrated to the US in 1995, but lied to the US on her immigration form, omitting her Israeli murder conviction from answers about any criminal record.
    Shurat Hadin director Nitsana Darshan- Leitner, who represented Edward Jaffe’s brother Harold, and assisted the US Department of Justice with compiling evidence, responded to the conviction saying, “There was never any doubt that Rasmea Odeh was the same PFLP member who was convicted by the Israeli court for the supermarket bombing.”
    “Despite her efforts to conceal her past, continuously lie about her identity and blur the reasons for falsifying her immigration application, her terrorist activities have caught up with her,” Darshan- Leitner continued.
    She added, “It’s regrettable that she is merely being deported to Jordan and not serving more jail time, as this is a Palestinian terrorist with no respect for the rule of law… and [who] continues to pursue her own interests without any remorse or pause.”
    In March, when Odeh agreed to the plea bargain, but before it had been made binding by court endorsement, Harold Jaffe told The Jerusalem Post that he was concerned that Odeh could renege on the deal.
    “It’ll be done when it happens, when it’s done, it’s done,” he added.
    Jaffe speculated that Odeh finally agreed to deportation once she faced the possibility of up to another 20 years in prison.
    In February, the US Attorney’s Office in Michigan announced it would seek the Palestinian Authority’s permission to depose two Palestinian women who conspired with Odeh to perpetrate the 1969 supermarket bombing, in an effort to deport her and debunk her defense that she only confessed to the bombing after being tortured by the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency).
    Absent the plea deal, Odeh’s retrial had been scheduled for May 16 in which the US would argue that she lied and covered up her terrorist past on a US immigration form, actions that justify her deportation.
    In November 2014, a Detroit federal jury convicted Odeh of concealing her life imprisonment in Israel, and in March 2015 she was sentenced to serve 18 months in prison, have her US citizenship canceled and be deported to Jordan.
    But in February 2016, a US appeals court threw out Odeh’s original US conviction, saying the trial court should have allowed expert testimony that she was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder due to Shin Bet torture in prison and did not know her statements to immigration officials were false…..

Palestinian “feminist” jihadist convicted of immigration fraud

April 27, 2017 11:37 am By Christine Williams 7 Comments
    A Palestinian woman who perpetrated an infamous 1969 supermarket bombing in Jerusalem, and who later immigrated to the US, has been convicted in a plea deal of immigration fraud by a US federal court in Detroit and is expected to be deported to Jordan.
    Odeh acted on behalf of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, which is ostensibly a Communist group but actually works to further jihadist goals. This degenerate jihadist was a key figure at the January 21st Women’s March, which claimed to represent female solidarity against Trump’s Presidential victory. It was followed up by a “Day Without a Woman” to coincide with International Women’s Day on March 8th.
    Odeh has joined with several other militants as co-authors of a manifesto for a new, more radical form of feminism. Odeh’s co-authors include Angela Davis, who supported the Black Panthers and was a former leader of the Communist Party USA, and Tithi Bhattacharya, a Maoist supporter. The manifesto heralded what its authors called an international “anti-capitalist” feminist movement that is “at once anti-racist, anti-imperialist, anti-heterosexist and anti-neoliberal.
    Odeh was also keynote speaker in early April at a summit of the Jewish Voice for Peace, a group that supports Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions drives against Israel. She preached to this group that “they must stop the Zionists from their land grab.” Also joining Odeh at the Summit was her notorious Palestinian-American radical feminist pal and activist Linda Sarsour, who has family ties to Hamas, and who was also given a Champion of Change Award from Barack Obama during his presidency.
    We hope that the date for the deportation of Rasmea Odeh — who served only a decade of her life sentence before getting an early release in a prisoner exchange deal between Israel and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine — will be soon so that America can say good riddance to this Palestinian jihad terrorist, fake feminist and immigration crook.

“PALESTINIAN TERRORIST CONVICTED OF US IMMIGRATION FRAUD”, by Yonah Jeremy Bob, Jerusalem Post, April 26, 2017:
    Palestinian woman who perpetrated an infamous 1969 supermarket bombing in Jerusalem, and who later immigrated to the US, has been convicted in a plea deal of immigration fraud by a US federal court in Detroit and is expected to be deported to Jordan.
    The conviction was handed down late Tuesday, but no date has been set yet for deportation.
    Israeli military court convicted the woman, Rasmea Odeh, of participating in the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine bombing.
    The terrorist attack killed two people – Hebrew University students and roommates Leon “Arie” Kanner, 21, from Netanya, and Edward Jaffe, 22, formerly of Cape Town, and living near Tel Aviv – at the SuperSol supermarket on Agron Street in Jerusalem.
    Odeh was sentenced to a life term.
    She served 10 years of that sentence before getting an early release in 1980, in a prisoner exchange deal between Israel and the PFLP. She immigrated to the US in 1995, but lied to the US on her immigration form, omitting her Israeli murder conviction from answers about any criminal record.
    Shurat Hadin director Nitsana Darshan- Leitner, who represented Edward Jaffe’s brother Harold, and assisted the US Department of Justice with compiling evidence, responded to the conviction saying, “There was never any doubt that Rasmea Odeh was the same PFLP member who was convicted by the Israeli court for the supermarket bombing.”
    “Despite her efforts to conceal her past, continuously lie about her identity and blur the reasons for falsifying her immigration application, her terrorist activities have caught up with her,” Darshan- Leitner continued.
    She added, “It’s regrettable that she is merely being deported to Jordan and not serving more jail time, as this is a Palestinian terrorist with no respect for the rule of law… and [who] continues to pursue her own interests without any remorse or pause.”
    In March, when Odeh agreed to the plea bargain, but before it had been made binding by court endorsement, Harold Jaffe told The Jerusalem Post that he was concerned that Odeh could renege on the deal.
    “It’ll be done when it happens, when it’s done, it’s done,” he added.
    Jaffe speculated that Odeh finally agreed to deportation once she faced the possibility of up to another 20 years in prison.
    In February, the US Attorney’s Office in Michigan announced it would seek the Palestinian Authority’s permission to depose two Palestinian women who conspired with Odeh to perpetrate the 1969 supermarket bombing, in an effort to deport her and debunk her defense that she only confessed to the bombing after being tortured by the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency).
    Absent the plea deal, Odeh’s retrial had been scheduled for May 16 in which the US would argue that she lied and covered up her terrorist past on a US immigration form, actions that justify her deportation.
    In November 2014, a Detroit federal jury convicted Odeh of concealing her life imprisonment in Israel, and in March 2015 she was sentenced to serve 18 months in prison, have her US citizenship canceled and be deported to Jordan.
    But in February 2016, a US appeals court threw out Odeh’s original US conviction, saying the trial court should have allowed expert testimony that she was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder due to Shin Bet torture in prison and did not know her statements to immigration officials were false…..

Germaine Greer justifies child marriage, says female genital mutilation is “not Islam”

April 28, 2017 9:52 am By Robert Spencer 18 Comments
    We see it again and again with feminists: defending Islam trumps their concern for the rights of women, just as we see with gay rights activists such as Theresa Sparks and Chris Stedman that defending Islam trumps their concern for the persecution of gays in Muslim countries. What is behind this odd calculus is a mystery, but there is no doubt that in the Leftist hierarchy of pet causes, the defense of Islam today overrides everything else.
    Greer is, of course, flatly wrong about female genital mutilation, which is indeed sanctioned in Islam (as is child marriage). “Circumcision is obligatory (for every male and female) (by cutting off the piece of skin on the glans of the penis of the male, but circumcision of the female is by cutting out the bazr ‘clitoris’ [this is called khufaadh ‘female circumcision’]).” — ‘Umdat al-Salik e4.3, translated by Mark Durie, The Third Choice, p. 64
    Why is it obligatory? Because Muhammad is held to have said so: “Abu al- Malih ibn Usama’s father relates that the Prophet said: ‘Circumcision is a law for men and a preservation of honour for women.’” — Ahmad Ibn Hanbal 5:75
    “Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: ‘Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.’” — Abu Dawud 41:5251
    “Do not cut severely,” but not “Do not cut.”
    That’s why it is so common around the world. A Muslim cleric in Russia said that “all women should be circumcised.” A Muslim cleric in India likewise urged that it be done. A Muslim cleric in Australia said that Islamic law permitted the practice. A leading U.S. Muslim jurist from the Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America (AMJA) said it was an “honor” in Islam. A marabout — a Muslim holy man — was arrested in France for having it done on his daughters. In the UK, there were 5,500 cases of FGM in 2016 alone. It is commonly claimed to be an East African problem, but 93% of Muslim women in Malaysia have suffered this procedure, and it is common in Indonesia. In one province in Iran, 60% of the women have suffered FGM.

“Citizenships, Skilled Workers and Mushrooms,” ABC.net.au, April 24, 2017 (thanks to Sidney):
    …TONY JONES
    Well, I mean, one thing we do know, there appears to be questions about child marriage, genital mutilation and striking your spouse. Are they likely to feed fears about Islam, or answer fears about Islam?
    TONY BURKE
    Well, certainly domestic violence is a challenge across the whole of our country. Across the whole of our country. And any attempt to narrow down domestic violence as anything other than a national crisis, I think is a misrepresentation of what we’re dealing with.
    TONY JONES
    But are you suggesting that might be the case here?
    TONY BURKE
    Well, no, no. You just put that to me and I’m saying that I don’t accept a reference to domestic violence should ever be seen…
    TONY JONES
    But the three things together – genital mutilation, domestic violence, striking your spouse. And considering the background of those women from Hizb-ut Tahrir who put out the video saying that it’s OK for their husbands to strike them, do you think these things are related?
    TONY BURKE
    Whether they’re related in terms of motivation is an issue for the government to say. They have claimed that they’re not related in terms of motivation. Issues that you go through are not issues that characterise Islam.
    DERRYN HINCH
    This is a…
    TONY JONES
    I’ll come back to you, I promise.
    DERRYN HINCH
    This is a deliberately loaded gun and I support the government on it. Because if you say yes or no on your application about domestic violence or child marriage, which is child rape, and then you…and genital mutilation, if down the track you are found to have been involved in any of that, the government can go back and say, “You lied on your application, therefore it’s a fraud and we can deport you.” And I think that’s a wise thing to have. It’s an insurance policy for the government, I applaud them for it.
    TONY JONES
    So, just going back to the question I asked Tony Burke, do you think that fear of Islam has anything to do…?
    DERRYN HINCH
    Yes, I do. I think the government is fudging this. I think that’s what it’s there for, but I accept it and I applaud it.
    TONY JONES
    Germaine Greer, do you accept that?
    GERMAINE GREER
    No, I don’t, really, because it’s not Islam. And it’s the sort of caricature of Islam that we keep promulgating. But it… All of this is weird. I mean, one of the commonest operations in the United States is reduction of the labia minora. And it costs you $8,000 or something, and it’s carried out massively. Huge, thousands, hundreds of thousands of cases a year.
    TONY JONES
    But do you class that as genital mutilation?
    GERMAINE GREER
    Well, I class circumcision as genital mutilation. Sorry, guys. If you’re going to really deal with this question of genital mutilation, start paying attention. Find out what happens to human genitalia. It’s not pretty and you mightn’t like it, but you’re going to be in a pretty silly situation if you start, you know, doing the – what did we used to call it? – the short-arm test, at the passport control. “Let me see if you’ve been mutilated.” And why does that particular mutilation have this kudos? Why is it such an important thing? Why does God like it? I don’t think God likes it at all. I think God should take issue….
    GERMAINE GREER
    The thing you’re assuming is that in child marriage, there will be sexual intercourse. Now, if you actually look at the background to the way in which families marry, say, in village India, it’s not expected that the little girl will be subject to sexual intercourse. That will be controlled by her mother-in-law, probably, and access to the child will only be allowed when she’s considered to be old enough to be able to deal with it.
    DERRYN HINCH
    Like 14.
    GERMAINE GREER
    And this… Well, that used to be the British age

The real story behind the surge in alleged anti-Muslim hate crimes in America…and the intentional under-reporting by the media of anti-Muslim hate crime hoaxes

To listen to designated terrorist group CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated groups, one would think Muslims are getting gunned down in the streets, beaten up, and harassed on a daily basis in America. However, actual statistics prove otherwise, with the majority of so-called “hate crimes’ being verbal assaults. In other words, childish name-calling.

Peninsula Press Take California, where there is large Muslim population. Leaving out a spike in anti-Muslim ‘hate’ crimes following 9/11, the numbers are relatively low, with a slight spike in 2015-2106, due to homegrown Islamic terrorism in this country and widespread Islamic terrorist attacks around the world. (Stats below for 2016 are not yet available)

The vast majority of alleged hate crimes against Muslims are verbal assault, graffiti, annoying phone calls, threatening emails/letters, and other minor annoyances. Actual violence including explosions and arson, rock throwing, physical beatings, etc are less than a handful for the most part.

Anti-Muslim hate crime hoaxes, on the other hand, are vastly under-reported by the sharia-compliant left wing media.

Anti-Muslim hate crime hoaxes case studies This page contains detailed case studies in which HuffPost perpetrated one or more of the following acts or omissions: Click each number below for full story:

• It publicized allegations of anti-Muslim hate crimes when there was clearly grounds for suspicion that they were fake. HuffPost gave detailed, front-page coverage to alleged hate crimes against Muslims in America, in cases when it knew there was no supporting evidence, and/or the victim(s) had not filed a police report, or school complaint. And despite the proliferation of well-documented fake hate crimes against Muslims (and its other Favored Groups) in recent years, HuffPost ignored basic journalistic ethics that would dictate that it do a minimal amount of research to flush these out, before reporting on them.

• It did not alert its readers that they’d been deceived. Upon learning that a hate crime it promoted as being legitimate had never happened, was a hoax, or was perpetrated by the alleged victim, HuffPost posted no new headline on its front page that indicated this reality. In doing so, HuffPost deliberately left its readers, and the publications around the world that ran its original story, with the false impression that the story was legitimate.

• It attempted to conceal its deception. It replaced the headline and copy on the original allegation page with new content, that reflected the reality – but made no effort to alert the public that this was the case. In doing so, anyone who searches “Huffington Post” and the content of the story would only find that it appeared to report the story accurately, as a fake hate crime — when documentary evidence shows that it did not.

(1) March 2016, New York, NY: A Muslim female alleged an Islamophobe slashed her face on a Manhattan street; She later admitted she did it to herself

(2) October 2016, Cary, NC: A Muslim father claimed 7-year-old son endured extended physical assault on school bus, in front of witnesses; School, police investigations found zero evidence it ever took place

(3) November 2016, Ann Arbor, MI: A Muslim female alleged she was physically assaulted by Islamophobe at the University of Michigan; She later admitted she made it up. But HuffPost never updated its main story page about this matter. This screencap was taken on January 17, 2017 — nearly a month after Ann Arbor police and the FBI determined this was a fake hate crime:

(4) November 2016, Lafayette, A LA: Muslim female alleged she was physically assaulted by Islamophobes at the University of Louisiana; She later admitted she made it up. But HuffPost never put up another headline to indicate this was a fake hate crime.

(5) November 2016, San Diego, CA: A Muslim female student at San Diego State University reported she was assaulted by two Trump supporters, who also stole her car; Later her story unraveled, and she stopped cooperating with police. The student’s report of a stolen vehicle was unfounded since the student forgot where she had parked, SDSU Police Lt. Greg Noll said. HuffPost never published a follow-up headline on its front page, to indicate that this was a fake hate crime.

(6) November 2016, Charlotte, NC: A North Carolina teacher was accused of “relentless bullying and harassing” a five-year-old Muslim boy; Investigation revealed it never happened. Teacher cleared of assault allegations A local elementary school teacher has been cleared of wrongdoing following allegations of religious-based mistreatment of a student. ten days after the results of the investigation were announced — HuffPost has still not updated the item on its Islamophobia site:

(7) March 2017, Montreal, CA: A bomb threat against was made against Muslim students at a Canadian university; Within 24 hours, police arrested a Muslim immigrant for perpetrating the hoax. Huff Post used the headline Montreal University Buildings Evacuated After Bomb Threats Target Muslim Students; These threats are the latest in a string of anti-Muslim events in Canada But never updated it with the fact that it was a Muslim man who was charged with terror hoax after bomb threat targeting Muslim university students

HuffPost:

• Has been, deliberately, maliciously smearing America on the world stage, as a rampantly Islamophobic, bigoted, violent culture, all the way down to first-graders.

• Has continued feeding the false narrative that Muslims are at disproportionately high risk of being victims of hate crimes in America — when it knows, or should know, that in reality, Muslims are the least-likely victims of religiously-motivated hate crimes in America. Further, as our documentation shows, HuffPost has ignored virtually all of the actual, documented hate crimes against Jews, against whom 4-6 times as many hate crimes are perpetrated than against Muslims, despite having similar population sizes in America.