Page 150 of 239 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

Univ. of Chicago students demand segregated housing and Islamic courses

May 29, 2017May 29, 2017 / creeping / 7 Comments
    UChicago United includes groups such as the Arab Student Association, the PanAsia Solidarity Coalition

Maine: Portland high school buys hijabs for Muslim athletes

May 29, 2017May 29, 2017 / creeping / 7 Comments

“If I’m going to buy a football helmet, I’m going to buy a hijab,” said lesbian athletic director.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New York City high school won’t serve prom food until 9PM due to Ramadan

May 30, 2017May 30, 2017 / creeping

And will never hold prom during Ramadan again, according to principal.
    Source: New York City school won’t move prom over Ramadan conflict | abc7ny.com
    FORT GREENE, Brooklyn (WABC) –Brooklyn Tech seniors will gather at Pier Sixty for the prom on June 3, but not all their classmates will be able to attend the big bash at the hot spot billed as the largest waterfront venue in Manhattan.
    The party this year falls during Ramadan, a month-long time of religious fasting and prayer for observant Muslims.
    “Obviously the date wasn’t the best date,” said senior Pakeza Sahbbir, who will be not attending.You’re not suppose to listen to music during Ramadan, so that’s why it’s not really allowed.”
    In an online petition, students are asking school officials to move the prom to another day so that everyone can participate. About 1,300 students go to Brooklyn Tech, but the school does not track religious affiliation.
    “I know how it feels to fast,” student Saima Afrin said. “I feel very tired throughout the day, so I won’t want to go out. I’d sleep and stuff.”
    In an effort to accommodate everyone, school officials said they won’t serve food at the prom until 9 p.m., after fasting ends at sundown.
    [This does not accommodate everyone. It only accommodates Muslims and overwhelmingly negatively affects non-Muslims who essentially have to submit to sharia and fast themselves until 9PM.]
    The principal also met with the Muslim Student Association Tuesday to make sure this never happens again.
    “If they changed (the date), it’s going to loose a lot of money,” student Nafin Rahman said. “So I don’t think they want to lose a lot of money. Plus it’s already really expensive.”
    And that is one reason Rahman and others won’t be going. At $185 per person, it’s simply not in their budget.

The principal met with the Muslim Brotherhood-founded Muslim Student Association which is now infiltrating high schools across America. And he vowed never to hold a prom during Ramadan again. Time will tell if he can uphold that sharia promise.
    You can send Brooklyn Tech a message here or Phone: (71 804-6400
    Fax: (71 260-9245 or the principal Randy Asher.
    Brooklyn Tech Principal Randy Asher
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pew: Muslim population in U.S. to double by 2050

May 30, 2017May 30, 2017 / creeping
    Excerpts from: Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world | Pew Research Center
    Here are answers to some key questions about Muslims, compiled from several Pew Research Center reports published in recent years:
    Islam is currently the world’s second-largest religion (after Christianity), it is the fastest-growing major religion. Indeed, if current demographic trends continue, the number of Muslims is expected to exceed the number of Christians by the end of this century.
    How many Muslims are there in the United States?

In 2015, according to our best estimate, there were 3.3 million Muslims of all ages in the U.S., or about 1% of the U.S. population. Pew Research Center’s 2014 Religious Landscape Study (conducted in English and Spanish) found that 0.9% of U.S. adults identify as Muslims. A 2011 survey of Muslim Americans, which was conducted in English as well as Arabic, Farsi and Urdu, estimated that there were 1.8 million Muslim adults (and 2.75 million Muslims of all ages) in the country. That survey also found that a majority of U.S. Muslims (63%) are immigrants.
    Our demographic projections estimate that Muslims will make up 2.1% of the U.S. population by the year 2050, surpassing people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion as the second-largest faith group in the country (not including people who say they have no religion).
    A recent Pew Research Center report estimated that the Muslim share of immigrants granted permanent residency status (green cards) increased from about 5% in 1992 to roughly 10% in 2012, representing about 100,000 immigrants in that year.
    While it does not change the global population, migration is helping to increase the Muslim population in some regions, including North America and Europe.

About half of Americans (49%) think at least “some” U.S. Muslims are anti-American, greater than the share who say “just a few” or “none” are anti-American, according to a January 2016 survey. Views on this question have become much more partisan in the last 14 years (see graphic). But most Americans do not see widespread support for extremism among Muslims living in the U.S., according to a February 2017 survey. Overall, 40% say there is not much support for extremism among U.S. Muslims, while an additional 15% say there is none at all. About a quarter say there is a fair amount of support (24%) for extremism among U.S. Muslims; 11% say there is a great deal of support.

Most Americans still don’t get it.

The Evil Spirits of St. Louis

Posted on June 1, 2017 by Baron Bodissey
    A federal grand jury has indicted a batch of culture-enriching convenience store owners in the St. Louis area for trafficking in drugs and contraband cigarettes. You’ll notice a strong correlation between the list of names and the adherents of the Religion of Peace. As Matt Bracken said concerning this story, “Moslems think selling drugs to kafirs is a hoot. Like raping our daughters.”
    According to KMOV, the list of defendants includes:

• Mohammed Almuttan, aka Abu Ali, 35, St. Louis, MO
    • Rami Almuttan, aka Abu Louay, 33, St. Louis, MO
    • Hisham Mutan, aka Abu Mohamed, 41, St. Louis, MO
    • Saddam Mutan, aka Abu Ali, 24, St. Louis, MO
    • Mazin Abdelsalam, aka Abu Mohammad, 38, St. Louis, MO
    • Najeh Muhana, aka Abu Yazan, 41, Fairview, NJ
    • Fares Muhana, aka Abu Yamama, 40, Cliffside Park, NJ
    • Ayoub Qaiymah, aka Abu Faysal, 23, Richmond, VA
    • Naser Abid, 23, Chicago, IL
    • Yadgar Barzanji, aka Abu Siver, 47, St. Louis, MO
    • Wafaa Alwan, 50, St. Louis, MO
    • Ahmed Abuali, aka Bazilla, 31, North Bergen, NJ
    • Mohammed Kayed, aka Mohammed Fayez, 21, Clifton, NJ
    • Momen Abuali, 20, Little Ferry, NJ
    • Firat Sevindik, 42, Cliffside Park, NJ
    • Mohammed Mustafa, 30, North Bergen, NJ
    • Mohammad Karashqah, Abu Yazid, 47, North Bergen, NJ
    • Fayez Sheikha, 46, Mishawaka, IN
    • Jihad Shihadeh, Abu Malik, 58, Chicago Ridge, IL
    • Ismael Abadi, 57, Carol Stream, IL
    • Abed Hamed, Abed Fawzan, 39, Greenville, NC
    • Maher Hamed, Abu Alazara, 33, Swansea, IL
    • Abdel Adi, 25, Oak Lawn, IL
    • Muhanad Khatib, Abu Alamin, 36, Chicago, IL
    • Eyad Awad, 38, Chicago, IL
    • Dale Garbin, 60, Kankakee, IL
    • Hayder Al Fatli, 40, St. Louis, MO
    • Kutlay Guvener, 35, Chicago, IL
    • Saad Al Mallak, 30, Dittmer, MO
    • Hassan Abdelatif, 29, Collinsville, IL
    • Mahajir Naz, 32, St. Louis, MO
    • Talal Abuajaj, 23, St. Louis, MO
    • Basem Hamdan, aka Abu Ramiz, 57, St. Louis, MO
    • Zainal Saleh, 29, St. Louis, MO and
    • Ibrahim Awad, 39, St. Louis, MO

Most of the names are Muslim. There is one regular American name on the list. Two or three have a provenance I don’t recognize, and may possibly be Hindu (although I doubt it). Nevertheless, the case has a Mohammed Coefficient of only 14.3%.
    One thing to remember about this story, however: Muslims and their witless enablers among American academics will see this bust as proof that the American justice system is “racist and Islamophobic”. Wait and see.

May312017
    NEW JERSEY TOWN (Basking Ridge) forced by leftist court to allow much-opposed mosque to be built

Even worse, the court has ordered the town to pay the mosque leaders $3.25 million in jizya* (infidel extortion tax). Muhammad clearly established that people of other religions (primarily Christians and Jews) would have to pay a poll tax to Muslims called the jizya, as a reminder of their inferior status and Islam’s supremacy.

*Quran (9:29) Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

Patch.com (h/t Sharon H) BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Bernards Township will allow the Islamic Society of Basking Ridge to build their mosque and also must pay $3.25 million as part of the settlement agreements.

Bernards Township Planning Board and Committee agreed on May 23 to settle both pending lawsuits with the ISBR and United States Department of Justice — which were both filed the planning board voted down the application to build an Islamic mosque on Church Street, where zoning permitted houses of worship.

Artist’s rendering of proposed mosque will have two 35′ towering minarets that shout ‘BEWARE! Sharia has entered the neighborhood”

The settlement agreement also resolves allegations that at the time the ISBR’s application was pending, the township revised its zoning code to unreasonably limit any house of worship from building in the township.

“The decision to accept the ISBR’s terms and the DOJ’s offer was not made lightly. However, in our opinion and that of our legal counsel, settling represents the most effective path forward to mitigate the financial risk of protracted litigation as well as resolve the issue of the ISBR’s proposed house of worship in Liberty Corner,”said Michael Turner, spokesman for Bernards Township.

Too late.

Gee, do you think Bernards Township is now regretting their politically correct decision to elect Dr. Ali Chaudry as the nation’s first Pakistani Muslim Mayor after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001?

The revised plan will include lowering the number of parking spots from the 107 to 50 per the United States District Judge Michael Shipp’s Dec. 31, 2016 ruling (Which means the overflow of cars from the mosque will be parking all over the nice, quiet Basking Ridge neighborhood. I wonder how loud the Call to Prayer will be 5 times a day?)

Neighbor of proposed mosque put up this clever sign

Along with allowing the construction of the mosque on its property, the township has also agreed that its leaders and other township employees will undergo training (by designated terrorist group CAIR) on the requirements of Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act (RLUIPA) — where they will train all current and future members of the planning board and the township committee regarding diversity and inclusion, including with regard to Islam and Muslims.

In a separate settlement agreement, the township agreed to pay the ISBR $3.25 million in jiyza— which is comprised of $1.5 million in damages and $1.75 million in attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses.

RELATED STORIES/VIDEOS:

new-jersey-a-mosque-by-any-other-name-is-still-a-potential-terrorist-indoctrination-center
    Support this New Jersey town in its battle against proposed Al Falah mosque in a residential area
    PARKING JIHAD: New Jersey mosque wants to be considered a church re: required parking spots
    NEW JERSEY: You can dress it up to look like a private residence, but a mosque in the neighborhood tanks nearby property values because nobody wants to move there

Muslim Air Force vet gets 35 years for trying to join the Islamic State

June 1, 2017 7:48 pm By Robert Spencer 17 Comments
    “I am a Mujahid. I am a sword against the oppressor and a shield for the oppressed. I will use the talents and skills given to me by Allah to establish and defend the Islamic State.”
    Yet another convert to Islam gets the idea that his new religion commands treason and mass murder. Authorities remain resolutely uninterested in examining, or even acknowledging, this phenomenon.
    “In 2001, while working for American Airlines, one of Pugh’s coworkers told the FBI that Pugh ‘sympathized with Osama bin Laden, felt that the 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies overseas was justified and expressed anti-American sentiment.'”
    And no one at American Airlines would have dared to question him about his sentiments regarding Islam and jihad. That would have been “Islamophobic.”

“US Air Force vet gets 35 years prison for trying to join Islamic State group,” by Lauren del Valle, CNN, June 1, 2017:
    (CNN) — A U.S. Air Force veteran convicted for providing material support to the Islamic State group was sentenced to 35 years in prison Wednesday.
    Tairod Pugh was convicted by a federal jury in 2016 on charges of trying to give material support to the Islamic State group and of obstruction of justice, according to the U.S. Justice Department indictment.
    “The defendant turned his back on his country, and the military he once served, to attempt to join a brutally violent terrorist organization committed to the slaughter of innocent people throughout the world,” stated Acting United States Attorney Bridget Rohde.
    Prosecutors allege that investigators discovered a letter on Pugh’s desktop computer saying he wanted to “use the talents and skills given to me by Allah to establish and defend the Islamic States,” and a chart of crossing points between Turkey and Syria, where the Islamic State group controls some territory.
    Eric Creizman, Pugh’s lawyer, said at the time of Pugh’s conviction that he believed that there was reasonable doubt in the case.
    “Our client maintained his innocence since day one, so we went to trial and put up the best fight we possibly could,” Creizman said. “It was a well tried case, an interesting case, because the whole thing was what they could glean from his state of mind from things he did, on the Internet and on the computer.”
    “I think this case is good for the justice system. It’s good for the world to see that in this country, you get a trial by jury,” Creizman said. “In the Islamic State, people accused of crimes don’t get such fair treatment.”
    Crossing the Middle East
    Pugh, a convert to Islam, served in the Air Force from 1986 to 1990, according to the Justice Department.
    Prosecutors presented evidence at the trial that Pugh traveled from Egypt to Turkey in an attempt to cross into Syria to join the Islamic State group for jihad, the news release says.
    One piece of evidence was a letter Pugh wrote just before leaving for Turkey.
    “I am a Mujahid. I am a sword against the oppressor and a shield for the oppressed. I will use the talents and skills given to me by Allah to establish and defend the Islamic State. There is only 2 possible outcomes for me. Victory or Martyr,” Pugh wrote in the note, prosecutors say….
    In 2001, while working for American Airlines, one of Pugh’s coworkers told the FBI that Pugh “sympathized with Osama bin Laden, felt that the 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies overseas was justified and expressed anti-American sentiment,” according to his criminal complaint.

Little Caesars Says $100M Halal Pepperoni Pizza Lawsuit Dropped After Investigation Proves It To Be False

Update to this previous story.
    Via WJBK:
    Attorney for Little Caesars said on Friday that a lawsuit that claimed a Detroit-area Muslim man had been served pepperoni pizza instead of halal pepperoni was being dropped. However, the man’s attorneys are disputing that assertion.
    Little Caesars says after they were made aware of Mohamad Bazzi’s lawsuit, they looked into the matter — as the consumption of pork is strictly forbidden under Muslim law.
    They say they found the allegations to be false and presented those results to Bazzi’s attorney before heading into court.
    “We shared the results of what we learned with Mr. Bazzi’s attorney, which caused him to tell us he would dismiss the lawsuit,” said Mike Huget from local Detroit law firm Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn.
    Attorneys for Bazzi released a statement to FOX 2 saying that claims of the lawsuit being dropped were not accurate. Attorneys claim that they said the planned to dismiss the lawsuit in order to add additional plaintiffs. Read the statement below:
    “The allegations that Little Ceasar’s Pizza made in its news release needs to be clarified. Yesterday, I met with the attorneys for Little Caesars. I was shown a video of the event of that day. There is nothing in the video that changes the merits of the case. That is my client was served “Pork” pepperoni on two separate occasions…Plaintiff had planned on dismissing the lawsuit to add additional plaintiffs. It appears that Little Caeser’s Pizza first lied to its Muslim customers by serving “Pork” pepperoni and now they are lying to the media by mistaking the truth. The truth is my client isn’t dismissing the case because it lacks merits, he was hoping to dismiss to have the case filed with additional plaintiffs…which was sent to the attorney for Little Caesar’s. ”
    Bazzi’s lawsuit claimed he ordered a halal pizza from the location on Schafer near Warren in Dearborn on March 20.
    Keep reading

Jihad preacher who incited London jihad mass murderer to kill lives in Michigan

June 5, 2017 3:47 pm By Robert Spencer 55 Comments
    Who else has he incited to kill? Who in Michigan? “Preacher Who Helped ‘Radicalize’ London Attacker Lives In Michigan,” by Saagar Enjeti, Daily Caller, June 5, 2017: A Michigan-based Islamic preacher’s YouTube account may have helped radicalize one of Saturday’s London attackers, a friend of the attacker told BBCNews Asia. The preacher, Ahmad Musa Jibril, is […]

FBI Raids Dearborn Home in Connection with National Security Investigation

By Debra Heine June 6, 2017
    chat 5 comments

FBI Raids Dearborn Home in Connection with National Security Investigation

The FBI conducted a raid in Dearborn, Michigan, last Thursday night, taking one person into custody in connection with a national security investigation. Federal investigators reportedly blocked off the street and spent several hours at the home gathering evidence. They also told the local media that there was no immediate threat to public safety in metro Detroit.
    Neighbors told Fox 2 that a Lebanese family consisting of a husband, wife, two kids, and an elderly woman moved into the house only about a month ago.
    The multi-jurisdictional investigation started in New York, and according to sources, involved a target who might have been giving support to a terrorist organization.
    Via Click on Detroit:
    Residents watched and wondered what the FBI SWAT team was doing at the home on Jonathan Street. Several neighbors said dozens of law enforcement officials from multiple agencies blocked the street and searched the home. Nobody answered the door, but Ken Donaldson, who cuts most of the lawns on Jonathan Street, said everyone on the street is nice. He said it shows that a national security operation can happen anywhere.
    "Every time we catch one person, it's a plus for the overall goal," Donaldson said. "If they eliminate that kind of terrorism, every step is a plus."
    Former Detroit FBI boss Andy Arena said the fact that neighbors weren't evacuated, and that there was no imminent threat, means there weren't terrorist bombs or weapons in the home.
    "If that was there, if there was a threat, the FBI would have gotten the neighbors, the people in the neighborhood, out of there," Arena said.
    Sources said the raid was a joint terrorism task force case of "providing money and/or material support to a terrorist organization." The target lived in New York, but recently moved to Dearborn.
    According to Arab America News, a local outlet in Dearborn, the man taken into custody is Samer ElDebek, who works as a truck driver.
    Dennis Michael Lynch reported:
    He was returned to New York “on federal charges of providing material support or resources to foreign terrorist organizations, and receiving military-type training from them,” the AAnews stated. ElDebek reportedly had lived in New York, then went to Lebanon eight years ago. AAnews said he returned to New York last year, then moved to Dearborn about 10 months ago.
    A warrant issued a day before the raid stated that the FBI believed ElDebek had explosive materials, and/or a manual on how to make them. Included in the dozens of boxes the agents seized from the home were reportedly “over 90 sparkling birthday candles and several high-powered Shot Grizzly fireworks.” The family denied owning the fireworks, claiming they belonged to a neighbor who shared the same garage.
    Contrary to some reports from alt-right outlets, the raid had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

WXYZ-TV separated fact from fiction in this report:
    The 7 Investigators started digging, cross checking those claims with property records, finding that neither the owner of the home, nor the reported suspect taken into custody match any of Abedin’s siblings. We also consulted with the FBI today; they had no comment. But sources who would know, tell us, the claims are downright false and nothing more than internet fodder.