Page 174 of 239 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Like I said in 2002; children will be used as suicide bombers

Default Yes, He's a Muslim/Marxist

Default Globalists and Muslims working together

Conservative journalist Laura Loomer removed from Facebook after questioning Jihadi congressional candidates in Minnesota

Voice Of Europe - August 13, 2018 -
    The Unpublishing of her Facebook page comes less than 24 hours after Ms. Loomer posted her video of her being assaulted by a soon-to-be-congresswoman.