Page 175 of 239 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default ISIA will play a role in the next False Flag

The Telltale Zebibah

Posted on August 15, 2018 by Baron Bodissey
    A zebibah is a mark of distinction — or disfigurement, depending on your point of view — that is often found on the foreheads of pious Muslims. It is caused by the frequent (five times a day) banging of one’s forehead on the floor of the mosque while praying. It marks the possessor as a devout Muslim. If you belong to a “radical” sect of Islam, not to have a zebibah may be considered suspicious, a sign of insufficient religious zeal.
    Here’s a selection of zebibahs of varying styles and intensities:
    Yesterday a man named Keenan Jones shot up a Walmart in suburban Philadelphia, wounding several people before fleeing. Later he was captured by police and taken into custody after putting up violent resistance.
    When I first saw the headlines last night, the likelihood of jihad seemed remote — the gunfire started after an argument in the checkout line. Besides, this was in Philly, after all, which ranks just behind Chicago and Baltimore in its incidence of gun violence, most of it by African Americans.
    And then this morning I saw the mug shot of Keenan Jones:
    In addition to the distinct zebibah, he has a full, bushy beard, which is another indication of the presence of Islam. I may be paranoid, but I’d bet a bill that this guy is a Muslim. They don’t give his Muslim name in the news articles, but I’m sure he has one.
    Mr. Jones has been convicted of felonies in the past, which means he has most likely spent time in prison. That’s probably where he converted to Islam — Muslim chaplains do intensive da’wah in the U.S. prison system. Many black men who enter prison as nominal Christians come out as practicing Muslims.
    One more thing — Mr. Jones “told the judge he has mental-health issues.” That seems extremely likely; there is a strong correlation between Islamic belief and mental illness. But in addition, banging your head on the floor every day hard enough to build up a zebibah is likely to cause brain damage. If I’m not mistaken, there have even been medical studies corroborating what common sense would tell us.
    Below the fold are excerpts from an article about the Walmart incident from Philly.com:
    Philly Man Charged in Chaotic Shooting Inside Cheltenham Walmart
    A Philadelphia man who police say “indiscriminately” fired a handgun inside a crowded Montgomery County Walmart, wounding five people, has been charged with aggravated assault and attempted murder.
    Keenan Jones, 30, was arraigned on those charges Wednesday morning in district court in Cheltenham Township, a few miles from where the chaotic scene unfolded hours earlier. He is also accused of assaulting and injuring two Philadelphia police officers during a scuffle after crashing into their vehicle near the store.
    A woman who accompanied Jones to the Walmart, identified as his sister, is cooperating with investigators and does not face criminal charges at this time, according to court officials.
    Jones was granted $1 million bail by Magisterial District Judge Christopher J. Cerski, who noted that Jones’ prior criminal record – which includes a felony convictions for witness intimidation – made him a flight risk.
    At his arraignment, conducted remotely because Jones remained in custody at the Cheltenham Township police station, the fiber-optics contractor apologized to the police officers who responded to the shooting. He said he was “hurting,” but not from injuries sustained during his arrest and the subsequent car chase into Philadelphia.
    He told the judge he has mental-health issues, and had felt that his life was in danger at the store.
    “I need hospital help,” Jones said. “I haven’t slept in five days. I had food that had me feeling strange.”
    After the hearing, Jones remained in custody in county jail, unable to post bail. A preliminary hearing in the case is scheduled for Aug. 22.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New Mexico compound: Muslim woman believed dead boy would be reincarnated as Jesus, FBI says

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ath/983804002/

https://www.infowars.com/videos/?show=warroom
    Vid traces connections of 1993 WTC bombing accomplice, his children, their children, Linda Sarsour, HRC, CNN, DNC, Mistreatment of children, and much more

The Clarion Project's an excellent source for information. This is an oldy but a goody:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
    By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

inneapolis 491294981 'Super Eid' organizers expect thousands at U.S. Bank Stadium celebration

Tuesday's event at U.S. Bank Stadium includes prayers and a carnival.
    By Chris Bowling Star Tribune
    August 21, 2018 — 10:20am

Video (01:47) : This will be the first time U.S. Bank Stadium will hold the public event. Organizers are encouraging people across Minnesota, Muslim or not, to attend the event.

Text size

U.S. Bank Stadium is hosting thousands on Tuesday for prayer and festivities at this year’s Eid al-Adha gathering in Minneapolis that organizers are calling “Super Eid.”
    The Muslim holiday has been an occasion for public celebration in the Twin Cities for more than a decade, often at the Minneapolis Convention Center. This is the first time the event is being held at the stadium, and organizers have made an effort to include more mosques and Muslim communities while also inviting Minnesotans of all religions and cultures.
    “This is a day we all celebrate and we all, as a family, come together,” said Mohamed Omar, one of the event’s organizers.
    The event began at 7 a.m. and will include prayer services on the field in the morning, followed by speeches and additional prayers inside the stadium — and anyone is invited to come watch from the stadium’s seats. As of Monday morning, 23,000 people had registered for the free event.
    Outside, a carnival at the Commons park will have food, a petting zoo, a zipline and other activities until 7 p.m. Admission is $15 in advance and $20 on the day of the event.
    Organizers said the goal of an Eid festival is to bring together the community in unity, prayer and celebration. They moved to the Vikings’ home stadium this year because it was available as a large public space.

David Joles, Star Tribune
    The "Super Eid" celebration kicks off Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018, at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.

“This has a lot to do with the fact that our community is maturing and growing,” said Imam Asad Zaman, executive director of the Muslim American Society of Minnesota.
    Other cities, like Chicago, offer their sports stadiums for Eid celebrations, Zaman said. Given the large crowd expected, organizers encouraged participants to take transit or allow extra time for driving and parking.
    Organizers on Monday also addressed criticism of the event and outrage from some on social media who spread misinformation, particularly about the tradition of animal sacrifice. Zaman said animals will not be sacrificed at the stadium.
    The holiday honors the Prophet Ibrahim, also known as Abraham in Judaism and Christianity, and comes at the end of annual hajj pilgrimage. It is one of the holiest days of the year for Muslims, who celebrate with prayer, shared meals and gifts. In some places, families who can afford it slaughter an animal and share the meat with family and charities.
    In the case of Tuesday’s celebration at the stadium, vendors will be selling food.
    “Eid is for everyone,” Zaman said. “We are inviting our interfaith allies to join us. You don’t have to be Muslim to have fun. Just have fun.”
    Still, they expect a protest outside the event, and a counterprotest showing solidarity with the Minnesota Muslim community.
    Stadium security personnel will be on-site as they are with any large-scale event and there is no imminent threat, Omar said.
    Michael Vekich, chairman of the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, said safety is the organization’s primary priority, but he wouldn’t comment on specific security measures for Tuesday’s event.
    “We carefully evaluate each event and provide security as appropriate,” he said.
    The Rev. JaNaé Bates, spokeswoman for the interfaith group Isaiah, said she hopes the event shows Minnesotans truly embrace the state’s diverse, evolving communities.
    “We can come together in unity,” she said. “We can come together cross-culturally and learn about each other’s faith.”
    The country is rife with hateful division, said Abdullahi Farah, executive director of the Abubakar As-Saddique Islamic Center in the Phillips neighborhood of Minneapolis.
    This event creates an opportunity to bridge those gaps “because as Minnesotans I believe these are some of the values we share,” he said, “helping each other as neighbors and actually coming together to share times of celebration.”