Page 190 of 239 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FBI Breaks Up Homegrown Islamic Terror Camp in Alabama Owned by Terrorist Siraj Wahhaj and his Supporters

The property, similar to another compound in New Mexico the group is now linked to where federal prosecutors say Wahhaj and four other suspects were training children to carry out deadly terror attacks on American soil.

Uber Driver Charged With Kidnapping and False Imprisonment – Told Two Women “You’re Not Going Anywhere”

by Cristina Laila May 13, 2019
    A Penn State professor moonlighting as an Uber driver was charged with kidnapping two women over the weekend in Pittsburgh.

Richard Lomotey, 36, was charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment and harassment

Feds Charge Kentucky Islamic Center Leader With Hiring A Hitman

Just a little leg breaking and murder between friends…
    Via ABC:
    An Islamic leader and two others in Kentucky have been arrested and charged in a murder-for-hire plot.
    Islamic Center of Lexington leader Mahmoud Shalash, John Sadiqullah and Abdul Hadi are charged in federal court with use of interstate facilities in commission for murder for hire and conspiracy.
    Attorneys for the three men did not respond to emails requesting comment on Sunday.
    Police affidavits filed last week in federal court give the following account of events: An informant posing as a hit man first met with Shalash in March at a Lexington motel. Shalash told the informant that a person — referred to as “Victim #1” in court filings — owed him $80,000, and Shalash wanted his money back.
    When the informant asked if Shalash wanted Victim #1’s legs broken, Shalash at first said ‘no’ but later agreed. In a subsequent meeting Shalash told the informant, “Do whatever you have to do to get my money back,” the affidavits state.
    Shalash also introduced the informant to John Sadiqullah, who believed a person — referred to as “Victim #2” in court documents — had cheated him in a business deal. Sadiqullah told the informant, “I want him dead.”
    At one point the informant suggested that Shalash provide a fatwa, or Islamic legal pronouncement, authorizing the killing, and Shalash and Sadiqullah agreed.
    Keep reading…
    Tweet

Seth Meyers Lets Rashida Tlaib Justify Her Comments, Insult People And Lie More About Israel

Problem with her story besides the revisionist lie about Palestinians being welcoming to Jews? Her grandmother doesn’t live in “occupied territories,” Israel hasn’t occupied it since 1995. So that’s another lie to attack Israel.
    Via Fox News:
    Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich, doubled down on her controversial remarks about having a “calming feeling” whenever she thinks that Palestinians created a “safe haven for Jews” after the Holocaust during her appearance on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” on Monday night, suggesting that she should be speaking to “racist idiots” at a fourth-grade level.
    Last week, Tlaib drew backlash for comments she made during a Yahoo News podcast interview, where critics accused her of saying that the WWII genocide of six million Jews gave her a “calming feeling” as well as offering revisionist history for claiming that Palestinians welcomed Jews to the Middle East when Palestinian leader Grand Mufti Haj Amin el Husseini was actually an ally of Adolph Hitler and met with the dictator in 1941.
    Tlaib began by explaining to “Late Night” host Seth Meyers that her grandmother lives in the West Bank, which she referred to as “the occupied territories of Palestine” and how many of her ancestors “died” or “gave up their livelihood” to provide that safe haven for Jews, which she wanted to “recognize and honor.”
    Keep reading…