Page 196 of 239 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

MUST SEE: THREE VIDEOS That Prove Radical Squad Leader Rashida Tlaib is a Violent Lunatic with Unchecked Anger Issues
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-anger-issues/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rep. Ilhan Omar Tweeted Two Weeks after Benghazi Attack that Killed Four Americans – “Allahu Akbar :) #LifeisGood”!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/__trashed-3/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Analysis Results
    The speech and facial sentiment analysis strongly suggests that Omar was deceitful when discussing her family Mogadishu history. She exhibited all of the typical facial and body mechanics indicators for dishonesty including:

• Stresses
    • Evasiveness
    • Contempt
    • Nervousness
    • Suspicion
    • Fear
    • Disgust

Omar’s analytic ‘lie’ score consistently exceeds her ‘truth’ baseline by 30%-80%. Her patterns also exhibit many indications of a compulsive fibber. She is a a great storyteller; her tales tend to be very detailed and colorful and she seems very convincing. She is a natural performer, she is eloquent, and she knows how to successfully engage her audience. When providing historical information about her family, she never does so matter-of-factly (the way most people retell their family histories). Rather, Omar’s narrative is always geared at acquiring the listener’s admiration and sympathy.
    The following are a few examples that suggest that she could be either a pathological liar or is working with a well written obfuscation script:

• She often talks about experiences and accomplishments in which she and her family play heroic parts
    • She is always a victim in her stories and is habitually looking for sympathy
    • Her stories tend to be very detailed but lack any verifiable data
    • She responds elaborately and quickly to questions but her responses are always vague and almost never answer the question
    • She has different versions of the same story and uses all of these versions at times
      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...alysis-shows-i

Muslims slaughter escaped cow in parking lot at Home Depot
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C29fxMxDokU

Judicial Watch Files House Ethics Complaint Against Ilhan Omar Over Potential Immigration, Marriage, Tax and Student Loan Fraud