Page 197 of 239 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Omar Caught On Video With Mystery Man In Los Angeles Leaving Out-Of-The Way Restaurant

Via Daily Mail:
    A brief, grainy video of two people leaving a restaurant could hold the clue as to the reason the marriage of leftist congresswoman Ilhan Omar broke down.
    The 12-second video, obtained exclusively by DailyMailTV, shows Omar and her companion leaving a romantic, out-of-the-way Italian restaurant in California the day after she had made controversial remarks blaming 9/11 on ‘someone doing something.’
    She left Caffé Pinguini in Playa Del Rey, a beachside enclave in Los Angeles, with a man who took pains not to allow the couple to be photographed.
    And DailyMailTV has learned that an eyewitness observed Omar and her companion holding hands while dining inside the bistro.
    ‘The bigger question is why they were at this particular restaurant,’ said the man who took the video. You don’t just stumble across Playa Del Rey on a chilly Sunday evening in March.
    ‘It’s so out of the way. It’s the sort of place you go when you don’t want anyone to know where you are.’
    Keep reading…

Dem Rep. Rashida Tlaib Received $2500 Donation From Palestinian Michigan Man Who Died 10 Years Ago

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-10-years-ago/

MSM Media Blackout - Another Grateful Refugee
    FL: Mohammed Omar Haji Mohammed attacks man w/ scissors, screams: “We are coming for you Trump. We are coming for you w/ knives”
    His Facebook said: “Whoever knows why I came 2 America wait for the news on TV & victory is from Allah”

Man Accused Of Attacking Walmart Employee, Threatening President Trump

No national coverage.
    FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man accused of trying to slash a Walmart employee with scissors now faces federal charges after allegedly threatening President Donald Trump while he was being arrested.
    Federal court records show Mohammed Omar Haji Mohammed, 36, is charged with making threats against the president during the July 8 altercation. A Secret Service affidavit says Mohammed tried to slash a Walmart employee during a disagreement at the customer service desk, then yelled threats in Arabic that were recorded on body cameras by police who responded.
    The alleged threats, translated into English by the FBI, include: “We are coming for you Trump. We are coming for you with knives. God will send angels to destroy you.”
    And this: “l need Trump cut. I want to cut, two portions.”
    Keep reading…

Some Background on Omar's actual family:

Mayor Of Ilhan Omar’s Hometown In Africa Dies After Injuries From Suicide Bombing

Jason Hopkins | The Daily Caller News Foundation - August 3, 2019 -
    Killed by radical Islamic terrorist group Al Shabab.