Page 200 of 239 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    600 million to the US

21-Year-Old Palestinian Woman Has Back Broken and Then is Murdered By Her Brother in Honor Killing — Anti-Semite Rashida Tlaib Blames Jews

Federal Judge Rules Terror Watch List Violates Constitutional Rights in Response to Lawsuit Brought by Terror-Tied CAIR

by Cristina Laila September 4, 2019