Page 204 of 239 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The First Illegal Border-Crossing Terrorist Is On Trial, But Don’t Expect The Media To Cover It

Trump, after all the media ridicule, was correct in saying that potential terrorists have illegally crossed the United States' southern border. Abdulahi Hasan Sharif of Somalia did. And it could happen again.

By Todd Bensman October 14, 2019

Many who have professionally worried, as did former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, that violent jihadists might illegally cross the United States’ southern border are often sanctimoniously challenged with this: “Name a single U.S. border-crossing immigrant asylum-seeker who ever committed a terrorist attack.”
    Introducing Abdulahi Hasan Sharif of Somalia.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/14...a-to-cover-it/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dem Senate Hopeful Allies With Hamas-Linked CAIR…

As Democrat Amy McGrath was laying the groundwork for her Senate bid, she attended a dinner hosted by the Kentucky chapter of a radical anti-Israel organization that has been tied to funding of global terror networks.

The Kentucky chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, known best as CAIR, posted multiple pictures of McGrath in attendance at its annual dinner on May 11, 2019. She is currently featured in the main photo of the group’s Facebook page.

Ilhan Omar Blames President Trump For Death Of 9-Month-Old Texas Baby, Except He’s Not Dead

A nine month old died as a direct result of Trump’s cuts to Medicaid and CHIP.
    He is one of a million children to lose healthcare.
    Let that sink in. https://t.co/U4q8uXksKZ
    — Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) October 24, 2019
    Too busy running around with someone else’s husband to get the facts straight?
    Via Twitchy:
    Rep. Ilhan Omar is blaming President Trump for the death of this 9-month-old baby in Texas.
    There’s just a few problems with her tweet, however. One, the 9-month-old isn’t dead (via the NYT).
    HOUSTON — The baby’s lips were turning blue from lack of oxygen in the blood when his mother, Kristin Johnson, rushed him to an emergency room here last month.
    Keep reading…

Reminder that I was the paranoid anti-muslim finding Jihadies under my bed just a few years ago. Here we are today; an inbred, brother wife, muslim adulteress calling for the destruction of America with the aid of a man who thinks he's Lenin incarnate.
    lhan Omar: I'm Beyond 'Excited for a President Who Will Fight Against Western Imperialism'

"I am excited for President Bernie Sanders," exclaimed Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) at a rally for 2020 Democrat presidential ..