Page 210 of 239 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

SOMALIAN MIGRANT BEATS WHITE GIRL ON CAMERA IN MINNESOTA AND POSTS IT TO TWITTER FOR LAUGHS

The video has since been removed for violating Twitter's guidelines

Archive #1: https://streamable.com/hwlr4

Archive #2: https://www.bitchute.com/video/4ncy
    buqhLNa1/

Follow up video where he forced her to claim it was all a joke after people were calling him out in the comments

https://twitter.com/JamaSexySavage/s...922697728?s=20

CAIR, Democrats Spread FAKE NEWS That Iranian-Americans Are Being Detained

Claims that many have been refused entry are untrue