Page 212 of 239 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Revealed: Ilhan Omar’s Second Highest Donor, Basim Omar Sabri, Is A Convicted Felon Who Regularly Raises Funds for Hamas

WATCH: AOC and Her White Boyfriend Offer White People ‘Tips’ On Fighting Racism

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Minneapolis City Council Somali Candidate: “We Going To Take Over”

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/minneapolis-city-council-somali-candidate-we-going-to-take-over/

California: Man intentionally drove SUV onto sidewalk striking 4 teens in Burlingame Two of the teens were seriously injured, and two others suffered moderate injuries. The 18-year-old driver, Omeed Adibi, of San Mateo, was arrested. https://tmblr.co/ZdSdslXymgPsqi00

Ilhan Omar Gets Married Again, To Political Consultant She Was Accused Of Cheating With

Now they can’t be forced to testify against each other in the matter of paying him with campaign funds. But at least he’s not her brother.

Pakistani Doctor Charged With Attempting to Provide Material Support to ISIS Arrested in Minnesota

Department of Justice - March 20, 2020 -
    Doctor wanted to conduct “lone wolf” terrorist attacks in US