Page 217 of 239 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

Democratic National Convention hosts racist imam who advocates for the use of female sex slaves

the Red and the Green together on national TV for everyone to see

https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/dem...x-slaves.html/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Burka Lite

Jacob Blake’s Father Recites ‘Muslim Victory Call – War Cry of Allah’ (VIDEO)

Noted Democrat and Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour Was Behind Louisville Protest Where Radical Leftist Threatened Vehicle on Highway with a Gun

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/exclusive-update-noted-democrat-anti-semite-linda-sarsour-behind-louisville-protest-radical-threatened-vehicle-highway-gun/

Two men arrested after allegedly planning 'Netflix worthy' terrorist attack on Trump Tower

Friday, September 25th 2020, 1:34:40 pm
    article

Two men have been arrested - one from South Carolina, one from Texas - and charged with supporting a terrorist group after the FBI intercepted plans to stage 'Netflix worthy' terror attacks.