Page 221 of 239 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Did The [Woke Commie Leftist America-hating] Media Radicalize Colorado [ISLAMIC JIHAD]Terrorist Ahmad Al-Issa?
    MARCH 23, 2021
    https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/episode-32-did-

a story I missed:
    Tennessee: Muslim Stabs Three Women to Death at Truck Stop ...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...nclear-n384923

Idris Abdus-Salaam, 33, a truck driver from Durham, North Carolina, on Tuesday pulled into the Pilot Travel Center on Strawberry Plains Pike in Knoxville, Tennessee, got out of his truck, pulled...

and its not even hot yet. wonder how things will be when the temps over 90 and just think of the fun in Chicongo alone! its going to get real sporty prep and pray, the end has arrived.

A Muslim Terrorist From the Capital of ISIS Shot Up a Supermarket. Biden Blames Guns

Biden ended Trump’s Muslim ban claiming it “undermined our national security.”
    > March 24, by the brilliant Dan Greenfield
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/03/muslim-terrorist

Boulder Shooter Threatened Fake Hate Crime Charges Against Classmates He Attacked

The gunman in Boulder who killed 10 people at a supermarket would routinely threaten his classmates with threats of filing fake hate crime charges after violently attacking them, eyewitnesses told the media.
    As we highlighted yesterday, Ahmad Al-Issa would typically be described as an “anti-racist activist,” with his Facebook page having featured criticism of Donald Trump, advocacy for refugees and Muslim immigrants.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/boulder-shooter-threatened-fake-hate-crime-charges-against-classmates-he-attacked/

“Woke” Boulder police downplay Syrian background of Boulder shooter … ‘spent most of his life’ in US…

See Boulder Shooter’s Posts Facebook Deleted To Cover Up His Democrat, Radical Islamic, Anti-Trump Inceldom

The Boulder, Colorado shooter’s Facebook and Instagram pages were quickly erased from the internet by Facebook execs in order to hide his extreme political and religious beliefs as well as his inceldom.
    Thankfully, internet users were able to capture many of Ahmad al-Aliwi al-Issa’s posts.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/see-b...rump-inceldom/

Facebook Scrubs Shooting Suspect Ahmad Al Issa’s Profile, Previously Revealed He’s Devout Muslim

The Facebook profile believed to belong to Ahmad Al Issa contained pro-Islam, anti-gay, and conspiracy posts.