Page 225 of 239 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Judge Orders Democrat to Pay Nearly $220,000
    https://conservativebrief.com/ex-democratic-rep-41801
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Witnesses:... Surge in migrants from Muslim terror-linked nations....(“It’s up 300%, 400%. Be prepared. They’re coming,”)
    washingtonexaminer. ^ | 6/2/2021 | Paul Bedard

“It’s up 300%, 400%. Be prepared. They’re coming,” according to a new report from border expert Todd Bensman, who has been charting the historic traffic of illegal immigrants since Biden took office.

Bensman’s latest report for the Center for Immigration Studies comes from a well-known passage area in Panama where suspected terrorists and others unable to legally get into the United States travel through. He quoted a House lawmaker and two journalists who charted the trafficking surge.

“The numbers are the highest ever this month. They have dramatically, dramatically, dramatically increased,” journalist Michael Yon told him from Panama.....“It’s so easy at this point for someone who has ill intentions for America, who wants to commit a terrorist act, to meld in with these migrants traveling through, to get into America,” Wisconsin Rep. Tim Tiffany added.

American journalist Chuck Holton told Bensman that of the hundreds of migrants he interviewed, only a few could claim asylum — but will.

“All the rest have been living in Chile, Ecuador, and Brazil for three or four years. That shows that they knew there was no use in trying to make into the United States for four years under Trump until a new president got in and they could head north,” Holton said. “Those people started to slow down and stop because of COVID and Donald Trump, and now that COVID is lifting and Trump is gone, they’re making a mad rush for it because they’ve got to get in while the getting is good,” he added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/wit

Most so called Americans have been perfectly happy with USA's never ending wars against Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Chechniya, Serbia etc. etc.
    Maybe it is time for these stupid Americans to get a taste of what they so love to dish out to other countries.

The Messiah Savior is in the Bible and the Quran, but those pesky Edomite Yehudahites at the Vatican don't want folks to know that.