Page 232 of 239 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2385

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Allison Fluke-Ekren, 42, a schoolteacher from Overbook, Kan., has been accused of organizing and leading an all-female battalion of jihadis for the Islamic State (ISIS). The Department of Justice announced Friday that Fluke-Ekren has been charged with “providing and conspiring to provide material support to ISIS, a designated foreign terrorist organization.” She was caught in Syria and was scheduled to appear Monday at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Va.
    It’s not your average career trajectory for a Kansas schoolteacher, but Fluke-Ekren, who also went by “Allison Elizabeth Brooks,” “Allison Ekren,” “Umm Mohammed al-Amriki” (that is, the mother of Muhammad the American), “Umm Mohammed,” and “Umm Jabril,” seems to have been a true believer. She “traveled to Syria several years ago for the purpose of committing or supporting terrorism.” While she was in Syria, Fluke-Ekren kept herself busy by putting together a battalion of female ISIS jihadis, known as the Khatiba Nusaybah. This wasn’t exactly a knitting circle: the women trained to fire AK-47s as well as use hand grenades and even suicide belts. In her spare time, Fluke-Ekren trained children in all this as well.

Breaking: Iran plotting assassination of John Bolton, others, as Biden pushes nuclear deal. At least two Iranians belonging to the covert-action Quds force are said to be involved in the plot.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/cour

Leftist congresswoman Rashida Tlaib of Michigan did not like President Joe Biden’s State of the Union speech.

Though a Democrat, Tlaib delivered her 15-minute answer on behalf of the Working Families Party, a two-decade-old outfit that claims it is building its own radical movement “on top of the two-party system.”
    https://thenewamerican.com/radical-tlaib-wants-biden-