Page 4 of 239 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

They came, they sought to kill......THEY DIED!!!!

Default Fox News Interview w/ Pam Geller exposes details of conferance and attack

http://video.foxnews.com/v/421495407...#sp=show-clips

Muslims In Texas Take Guns And Open Fire On A Crowd Of Conservative Americans, Righteous Police Officers Take Up Their Guns And Kill The Muslims'

extensive article here:
    http://shoebat.com/2015/05/03/muslim...l-the-muslims/

A third suspect?
    Last edited by Lenno; 05-04-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Hmmmm, when I read all this, Jade Helm comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Hmmmm, when I read all this, Jade Helm comes to mind.
    this^^^^^^^^
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Obama Potential Supreme Court Nominee Let Off Cartoon Gunman Because She Wasn’t Sure What “Jihad” Meant

May 4, 2015 by Daniel Greenfield 2 Comments

Print This Post

The Mohammed cartoon shootings did not turn into a massacre because of the quick actions of police officers on the scene. But if a massacre had occurred, much of the responsibility would rest with Judge Mary H. Murguia.

Judge Murguia is a Clinton appointee and has been mentioned as a potential Obama Supreme Court nominee. Her sister, Janet Murguia, heads the racist hate group known as La Raza or The Race, which is closely tied to the Obama White House’s amnesty effort. Her brother, Carlos Murguia, coordinated the the Immigration Amnesty Program before Clinton also nominated him for a judgeship.
    The FBI knew that Elton Simpson, one of the Garland Jihadists, was a threat and had attempted to lock him up after amassing evidence that he intended to go to Somalia as a terrorist. They had him on tape stating “that Allah loves an individual who is “out there fighting [non-Muslims]” and “If you get shot, or you get killed, it’s [heaven] straight away.” Mr. Simpson then said “[Heaven] that’s what we here for…so why not take that route?”
    This was back in 2011.
    In another recording from May 29, 2009, Mr. Simpson told Mr. Deng “it’s time to go to Somalia, brother…we know plenty of brothers from Somalia.” Mr. Simpson and Mr. Deng then discussed their possible contacts in Africa. Mr. Simpson then said “It’s time. I’m tellin’ you man. We gonna make it to the battlefield…it’s time to roll.” Mr. Simpson and Mr. Deng then discussed “jihad”.
    Simpson’s lawyers suggested that Jihad was a spiritual struggle.
    Thus far, the Government has failed to show even one instance where Mr. Simpson mentions “violent jihad” in Somalia. That phrase is one made up by the Government, likely because it is aware that jihad in the Muslim religion does not necessarily imply violence. Instead, jihad signifies a struggle between two forces. Muslims use the word “jihad” to signify one of three types of struggles: 1. An internal struggle to maintain faith, 2.The struggle to improve the Muslim society, or 3. The struggle in a holy war.
    Judge Murguia appears to have accepted some of the defense’s arguments, writing that, “It is true that the Defendant had
    expressed sympathy and admiration for individuals who “fight” non-Muslims as well as his belief in the establishment of Shariah law, all over the world including in Somalia. What precisely was meant by “fighting” whenever he discussed it, however, was not clear.”
    “Neither was what the Defendant meant when he stated he wanted to get to the “battlefield” in Somalia.”
    You can tell Murguia is a Clinton appointee. She’s probably also unclear on the definition of what ‘is’ is.
    “to reach this conclusion, Agent Hebert must make a number of inferential leaps –from Defendant’s expressed support of “fighting” of non-Muslims and his support for the establishment of Shariah law, to his sending a video regarding the permissibility of martyrdom operations, to his statement about going to the battlefield in Somalia and his statement that school is a “just a front”.”
    Murguia chose not to make any inferential leaps about battlefields or fighting non-Muslims. Instead Elton Simpson got off with a slap on the wrist because Murguia chose not to find that he was lying about being engaged in terrorism.
    Now a man has been shot and a serious terrorist attack was narrowly averted because Judge Murguia refused to do her job.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

More Background On #Garland Terrorists: Simpson Swore Allegiance To ISIS, Other Suspect Was Roommate, Islamists Had Called To Attack Event
    http://weaselzippers.us/222606-more-...-attack-event/

2nd Mohammed Cartoon Gunman Nadir Soofi, Hated Dogs, Liked Noam Chomsky

May 4, 2015 by Daniel Greenfield

Apparently the Islamists have moved from Under The Bed

Rexo waits for his handler Senior Airman John Spearing to get instructions before participating in a Brave Defender training scenario Oct. 23 at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla. The two-week course has now added a military working dog tract to the cirriculum. Airman Spearing is with the 78th Security Forces Squadron at Robins AFB, Ga. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Mike Meares)

The 2nd gunman in the failed effort to massacre Mohammed cartoonists in Garland, Texas has been identified as Nadir Soofi.

Nadir Soofi appears to be a Pakistani immigrant, he graduated from a Pakistani school, and spent time on social media ranting about America, Israel and dogs.
    Soofi was not a fan of dogs, writing, “Man can protect his life and health by keeping a safe distance from dogs. He should not hug them, play with them, or let them come close to children. Children should be taught not to play with dogs or to fondle them.”
    Looks like Soofi was suffering from the usual Islamic Dogophobia.
    His Facebook page is full of likes for the usual Islamic figures, including Abdur Raheem Green, a Muslim convert and violent bigot, whose organization was linked to ISIS Jihadists.
    Also listed were the usual suspects like Sheikh Khalid Yasin and Zakir Naik, who invariably show up on Jihadist social media.
    But alongside them were Noam Chomsky and Jesse Ventura. A man who hated dogs and loves Noam Chomsky obviously has no soul.
    Despite these sick twisted views, Nadir Soofi wrote on Facebook that he was able to promote Islam to kids locked up in a correctional facility.
    “Just got back from giving dawah (Islamic lecture) at a juvenile correctional facility; I thank Allah for allowing me such a honor! May Allah guide the youth to the truth, ameen!”
    This is how new Muslim terrorists are made.
    A man by the name of Nadir Soofi appears to have been employed at a family-owned Arizona dry cleaners listed occasionally as ABC Cleaners or AZ BEST 1-HOUR CLEANER, though according to a customer he was told they didn’t actually do one hour dry cleaning.
    I called to see about the 1 hour cleaning they advertise, and the lady was rude on the phone, said they dont do 1 hour cleaning, they just use the name.
    It’s unclear if this is the same Nadir Soofi, who is also listed as owning a carpet cleaning company. Whoever he is, he isn’t/wasn’t too popular with customers.
    I spoke to Nadir Soofi at AZ Best One Hour Cleaners, his attitude was they were right, and tough luck for me. Additionally, he adamantly stated that the other pair were beige, until I pointed out that they were blue. He then had to attend to a “customer” and hung up on me. The trousers cost $40 new, were never worn, and are now useless. In addition I paid $10 for them to treat me like dirt.
    Please don’t patron AZ Best One Hour Cleaners, don’t hire Nadir Soofi to work at your business, ask your local drycleaner to not use them, and before you agree to any alterations have them measured first.
    If that’s the same Nadir Soofi, then he’s being dry cleaned in hell now. And hopefully there are some dogs gnawing on him

Insane: Pro Golfer Says #Garland Shooters Were Exercising Their Second Amendment Rights In Retaliation For “Mocking” Muhammad…
    Speechless on this one…
    Via Daily Caller:
    PGA Tour golfer Bob Estes tweeted in response to the shooting outside a Garland, Texas “Draw Mohammad” event Sunday night that “Muslims may decide to exercise their [Second Amendment] rights” when others exercise their First Amendment rights.
    “If you feel the need to mock Muhammad in a cartoon, just realize that Muslims may decide to exercise their #2A rights on you #truth #WWJD,” Estes tweeted, using the popular hashtags for “Second Amendment” and “What would Jesus do.”
    Keep Reading

Nadir Soofi 2nd Perp May have been an active pedophile

Mohammed Cartoon Shooter’s Muslim Brotherhood Mosque Featured Terror Supporter

May 4, 2015 by Daniel Greenfield 1 Comment

Print This Post

Elton Simpson, the first Mohammed cartoon gunman, attended the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix. There are already the usual testimonials, “He was very nice”, which will soon be followed by some incident, real or imagined, in which he rejected the “moderate” mosque.

The Islamic Community Center of Phoenix however is controlled by the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT) which is a Muslim Brotherhood front group.
    It featured an appearance by terrorist supporter Lauren Booth, a convert to Islam and employee of Iran’s PressTV, who has propagandized on behalf of Hamas and Hezbollah, terror groups sponsored by Iran. Booth has spread the claim that the Boston Marathon bombing was staged. (Gee who do we know here that says the same thing?)
    Booth’s appearance there was to fundraise for the Muslim Legal Fund of America which, among other things, has funded the defense of Islamic Jihad leader Sami al-Arian.
    The MLFA is also involved in the Holy Land Foundation Hamas funding case and terrorists involved in the Fort Dix plot to “kill as many soldiers as possible”.
    It should once again be remembered that the Muslim Brotherhood is the grandfather of most of the terrorist groups we’re fighting today, including Al Qaeda, Hamas and ISIS.