Page 91 of 239 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIA: Isis In America

Ahmed The Clock Boy: “I Want To Help Change Texas For A Better State”

This arrogant teen wants to "help change Texas for [sic] a better state" ? The school in Texas did what they were supposed to do, see something, say something. They haven't been able to defend themselves because laws prevent them from commenting on student disciplinary actions. No one picked on him for being Muslim, Irving is one of the most diverse cities in Texas, with a significant Musllim population.
    Try not bringing fake bombs into school and then claiming you made a clock when you didn't. You're lucky you're not under arrest like you should be.
    Via Dallas Morning News:
    After a nine-month stay in Qatar, Ahmed Mohamed returned to Texas this week with a deeper appreciation for his religion and a thicker skin.
    He’s no longer surprised when people recognize him since his arrest at Irving’s MacArthur High School in September, when a homemade clock he brought to school was mistaken for a bomb.
    It wasn’t until family members in Africa reached out that he realized his arrest made news not only in Texas, but across the world.
    After photos of Ahmed in handcuffs went viral, a national uproar began about the treatment of Muslims in the U.S. and made him think about how he could use the incident to teach others.
    “I want to help change Texas for a better state, and I hope that not just for Texas, but the entire world,” Ahmed said this week from Irving, where he's returned for the summer. “People sometimes don’t want to admit their mistakes, and sometimes the best thing to do is to help them change.”
    The amount of support he received through social media surprised him, Ahmed said.
    He has received hateful comments as well, but he tries not to let negativity faze him. Online threats have made him nervous and the rest of his family tries to stay out of the spotlight, he said.
    While he’s in the U.S., he plans to take up invitations to visit well-known companies that followed in the wake of his arrest, even if he gets some negative attention along the way.
    He will get a chance to thank some social media giants in person later this summer when he visits Facebook and Twitter headquarters. He has an offer for an internship at Twitter.
    He said the first question he plans to ask is, “How did you start?”
    “Seeing where they’re at now, they inspire me a lot because they always show how a small weekend project can turn into something big,” Ahmed said.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The America-Hating Obama 'Homeland Security' Appointee

… And the mindset that permitted the Orlando massacre to take place.

June 30, 2016
    John Perazzo

Good ol' Barack Obama. So deeply do he and his administration love America, that they felt secure enough in their own patriotism to appoint an America-hating radical to the Homeland Security Advisory Council’s Subcommittee on Countering Violent Extremism (SCVE). After all, they undoubtedly reasoned, what possible harm could such an individual do in that kind of a setting? Perhaps you've heard of her—a young woman named Laila Alawa, born to Syrian parents who immigrated to the United States when the girl was ten. Soon after she became a U.S. citizen in April 2015, Ms. Alawa wrote: “I will always be Syrian. I will always be from Syria. I will always be of Syria.”

Ain't that nice?

Ms. Alawa has long regarded the United States as a nation that oppresses and abuses Muslims, as she explained in a July 2014 piece which she wrote for The Guardian. Therein, Alawa says that ever since her arrival in America, she has “learned to view” law-enforcement officials and “my new government” with “a certain level of suspicion”—particularly after 9/11, when “stories of warrantless deportations, faith-based workplace discrimination (and termination), and arrests that resulted in unending detention were common.” Citing the “constant surveillance, government stings and wannabe informants” to which she believes Muslims in the U.S. are being subjected, Alawa laments that “my long-held suspicions have been confirmed—the knowledge that my faith makes me suspicious in the eyes of the government to which I've pledged my allegiance.... We know that we're often discriminated against by our government and our fellow Americans.”

This young woman has a very bright future in the Democratic Party if she wants it. Heck, she already sounds downright Hillary-esque, and she's only 25!

Alawa regularly disseminates views like these in her work as an opinion writer for The Guardian, Salon, Glamour, The Atlantic, The Huffington Post, and The Islamic Monthly. Further, she hosts The Exposé, a weekly podcast “tackling tough topics with snark and wit.”

In addition, this multi-talented woman is also a self-described “online activis[t]” whose mission is “to elevate the voices of those who are often not heard.” Her Twitter posts are rife with allegations of — (what else?) — American racism and “Islamophobia.” Some examples:

• “I can't deal with people saying America is the best nation in the world. Be critical. Be conscious. Don't be idiots.”
    • On April 15, 2013, Alawa responded to activist Pamela Geller's assertion that the Boston Marathon bombings of that day were acts of “jihad” by tweeting: “go **** yourself.”
    • “We are living in a country that deems it ‘freedom of speech’ to spew absolutely hateful ish [slang for ‘sh**’] about Muslims.”
    • “9/11 is your day to pull out your flag themed clothing, and my day [as a Muslim] to look behind my back as I walk home.”
    • “... I can’t wait until [the television program] @TheBachelor has a man or woman be the star of the show that isn’t pure white. Or ‘prettily mixed.’ Because, Ya know, @TheBachelor, white people in America? They’re not gonna be dominant majority for much longer.”
    • On April 23, 2015, Alwai tweeted: “How the hell is the **** @PamelaGeller is spewing ‘free speech’? it’s straight up warmongering hate speech. It’s xenophobia.”
    • “THE US HAS NEVER BEEN A UTOPIA UNLESS YOU WERE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE THAT OWNED LAND. straight up period go home shut up.”
    • “Being American [after 9/11] meant you were white. And my immigrant self started fighting for the right to be just as American.”
    • In September 2015—the day after Secretary of State John Kerry had announced that the U.S. was planning to accept some 185,000 Syrian refugees during 2016-17—Alawa mocked the “Salty white tears all over my newsfeed.” Her implication was that many white people opposed the plan because they were anti-Muslim bigots.

Pretty snarky and witty stuff, huh?

Another tweet that drew much attention to Alawa was her 2014 assertion that “9/11 changed the world for good, and there’s no other way to say it.” Alawa later claimed that her use of the term “for good” meant “permanently” and was not intended to suggest that the terrorist attacks were positive events. Who knows? Maybe that's true, but in light of her many other remarks, it hardly matters.

In 2015, this shining beacon of anti-Americanism was one of 15 people whom the Obama DHS appointed to serve on the newly formed SCVE, which sought to promote the notion that authentic Islam is a perfectly peaceful faith that has nothing whatsoever to do with the nearly 29,000 terrorist attacks that have been committed in its name since 9/11. In June 2016, this Subcommittee issued a report recommending that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) de-emphasize Islam's terrorist ties by devoting more attention to the transgressions of “anarchists, sovereign citizens, white-supremacists, and others.” The Subcommittee also advised that the DHS—in order to avoid offending Muslims—should begin “using American English instead of religious, legal and cultural terms like ‘jihad,’ ‘sharia,’ ‘takfir’ or ‘umma’” when discussing terrorism.

All in all, this DHS Subcommittee was the perfect forum for a young anti-American radical in search of an audience of likeminded comrades, like Laila Alawa. Moreover, it was a forum that echoed, with perfect fidelity, the very same Obama policies that quite demonstrably and indisputably caused the FBI to close its file on the jihadist who subsequently went on to slaughter 49 people in Orlando two weeks ago. Nice work, Mr. President. Nice work.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Shocking Polls Show What U.S. Muslims Think of U.S. Laws

By Andrew G. Bostom July 1, 2016
    chat 1206 comments

Shocking Polls Show What U.S. Muslims Think of U.S. Laws

As July 4 approaches, new polling data reveal non-Muslim Americans are increasingly cognizant of the threat Sharia -- Islam’s totalitarian religio-political “law” -- poses to their basic liberties. Overwhelmingly, they reject its encroachment in the United States.
    But polling data also reveal that an ominous, growing proportion of American Muslims wish to impose Sharia on America.
    Opinion Savvy polled a random sample of 803 registered voters -- 98.2% non-Muslim, and 1.8% Muslim (with age, race, gender, political affiliation, and region propensity score-weighted to reduce biases) -- from June 19 to June 20, 2016. They asked:

Do you believe that the United States government should screen, or actively identify individuals entering the United States who support Sharia law?
    Seventy-one percent affirmed:

Yes, supporters of Sharia should be identified before they are admitted into the US.
    The group answering “yes” was then asked:

Once identified, do you believe that individuals who support the practice of Sharia law should be admitted into the United States?
    Eighty percent responded:

No, supporters of Sharia should not be admitted into the US.
    The next query, which addressed only foreign visitors, elicited an even more emphatic demand for fidelity to bedrock First Amendment principles. It asked:
    Sponsored

Do you believe that the United States government should require all foreign individuals entering the United States to affirm that they will uphold the principles of the constitution, such as freedom of religion and speech, above all personal ideologies for the duration of their stay in the country?
    Seventy-eight percent insisted:

Yes, visitors to the US should be required to agree to uphold the constitution, regardless of their personal ideology, as a condition of their visit.
    The unblinkered assessment of Sharia validates its broadly shared rejection by non-Muslim Americans, but also illustrates how increased U.S. Muslim Sharia support represents a dangerous trend.

Time Is Running Out for American Muslims

The Sharia, Islam’s canon law, is traceable to Koranic verses and edicts (45:18, 42:13, 42:21, 5:48; 4:34, 5:33-34, 5:38, 8:12-14; 9:5, 9:29, 24:2-4), as further elaborated in the “hadith” -- the traditions of Islam’s prophet Muhammad and the earliest Muslim community -- and codified into formal “legal” rulings by Islam’s greatest classical legists. Sharia is a retrogressive development compared with the evolution of clear distinctions between “ritual, the law, moral doctrine, good customs in society, etc.,” within Western European Christendom.
    Sharia is utterly incompatible with the conceptions of human rights enshrined in the U.S. Bill of Rights.

Here are some liberty-crushing, dehumanizing Sharia sanctions: open-ended jihadism to subjugate the world to a totalitarian Islamic order; rejection of bedrock Western liberties -- including freedom of conscience and speech -- enforced by imprisonment, beating, or death; discriminatory relegation of non-Muslims to outcast, vulnerable pariahs, and even Muslim women to subservient chattel; and barbaric punishments which violate human dignity such as amputation for theft, stoning to death for adultery, and lashing for alcohol consumption.
    Compounding these fundamental freedom and dignity-abrogating iniquities, “matters of procedure” under Islamic law are antithetical to Western conceptions of the rule of law. “Evidentiary proof” is non-existent by Western legal standards, and the Sharia doctrine of siyasa (“government” or “administration”), grants wide latitude to the ruling elites -- rendering permissible arbitrary threats, beatings, and imprisonments of defendants to extract “confessions,” particularly from “dubious” suspects. Clearly, Sharia “standards” are intellectually and morally inferior to the antithetical concepts which underpin Western law.
    From October 22 to October 26, 2012, Wenzel Strategies polled 600 U.S. Muslims of high socio-economic status. They were asked:

Sponsored

Do you believe that criticism of Islam or Muhammad should be permitted under the Constitution’s First Amendment?
    Regarding this most fundamental U.S. right, 58% replied “no”. Only 42% affirmed this most basic manifestation of freedom of speech, i.e., to criticize religious or any other dogma.
    Indeed, oblivious to U.S. constitutional law as opposed to Islam’s Sharia, a largely concordant 45% of respondents agreed with the following:

[T]hose who criticize or parody Islam in the U.S. should face criminal charges.
    Only 38% did not; 17% were “unsure.”
    Moreover, fully 12% of this Muslim sample even admitted they believed in application of the draconian, Sharia-based punishment for the non-existent crime of “blasphemy” in the U.S. code, answering affirmatively that:

Americans who criticize or parody Islam should be put to death.
    In June of 2015, data from a survey of another 600 U.S. Muslims conducted by the respected political pollster Kellyanne Conway revealed:

51% … agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Sharia.
    Perhaps most frightening, 25% of those polled agreed:

[V]iolence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad.
    Why is Sharia supremacism -- which is diametrically opposed to U.S. Constitutional law -- so alarmingly prevalent among U.S. Muslims? The inescapable conclusion, validated in Senate Judiciary Committee testimony this week by Department of Homeland Security whistleblower Philip Haney, is that mainstream institutional Islam within the U.S. inculcates this liberty-crushing mentality.
    Haney’s presentation mentioned in passing the mainstream Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America, (AMJA). Well-accepted by the broader American Muslim community, the Islamic scholars affiliated with AMJA have attained influential positions in universities, Islamic centers, and mosques throughout the United States. AMJA scholars train American imams. They issue online “fatwas” -- Islamic Sharia rulings -- to guide individual Muslims. Should the mainstream AMJA accomplish its unabashed goal of implementing Sharia in North America, the organization has already issued a ruling which sanctions the killing of non-Muslim “blasphemers.”
    Donald Trump’s rational call for a moratorium on Muslim immigration, especially from hotbeds of violent Sharia supremacism, must be viewed gimlet-eyed bearing in mind irrefragable data capturing U.S. (here, here) and global Muslim attitudes, as well as the behavior of mainstream, institutional American Islam.

Muslims Attack People in England for Drinking Beer...?!?

Forty years ago, Husayn al-Quwatli -- director general of Dar al-Ifta, the center of spiritual authority for the Sunni community of Lebanon, and author of the treatise Islam, the State, and Secularism (1975) -- candidly elucidated the Muslim Sharia supremacist mindset which perhaps best validates Trump’s moratorium:

The position of Islam is very clear on one point, namely that the true Muslim cannot take a disinterested position vis-à-vis the state. As a result, his position with regard to ruler and rule cannot be an indecisive one which is content with half solutions.Either the ruler is Muslim and the rule Islamic, then he will be content with the state and support it, or the ruler non-Muslim and the rule non-Islamic, then he rejects it, opposes it, and works to abolish it, gently or forcibly, openly or secretly.

Identifying the enemy might become more difficult:

Emiratis urged not to wear national dress while abroad

http://gulfbusiness.com/emiratis-urg...-dress-abroad/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Franciscan spokesman: “As allies of American Muslims it’s up to us to speak out against Islamophobia”

July 3, 20169:06 am By Robert Spencer 19 Comments
    Jason L. Miller is the Director of Campaigns and Development at the Franciscan Action Network in Washington, D.C. One might think such a person would be minimally honest, but alas, no.
    Follow his link attached to his claim that Muslims in the U.S. have been “killed just for being Muslim.” It goes to a Washington Post story from February 28 entitled “The mysterious ‘execution-style’ killings of young men in Indiana.” It says this about the victims: “Local outlets described the victims as Muslim, but Darfur People’s Association founder and vice president Motasim Adam, who visited with the families Saturday, told the Associated Press that Omar and Tairab were Muslim and Mekki was Christian.” And: “Rusty York, the city’s public safety director, told WPTA-TV that investigators do not think the killing was motivated by the victims’ religious affiliation. ‘Hopefully, you know, we’ll be able to focus in on exactly what the reason was, but as I said before, no reason to believe this was any type of hate crime, or focused because of their religion or their nationality whatsoever,’ he said.”
    The Post story goes on to note that Ibrahim Hooper of Hamas-linked CAIR was on the case, and Muslims on social media were claiming that the murders were motivated by anti-Muslim hatred, but there was no evidence for this whatsoever — just an assumption by the usual victimhood-mongers. Miller accepts their version uncritically, without even bothering to note that one of the victims was Christian or that a city official said it wasn’t a hate crime.
    Miller’s piece just goes downhill from there. More below.

“The ugly reality of Islamophobia (and how Catholics should stand up against it),” by Jason L. Miller, Catholic News Agency, June 28, 2016 (thanks to John):
    As a Catholic, I’ve found the recent headlines about our Muslim brothers and sisters in the United States to be quite troubling. People are being kicked off of planes for speaking Arabic or for doing mathequations, and in some instances, are even killed just for being Muslim. And the 2016 election has only seemed to stoke the fear of American Muslims.
    It’s actually noteworthy that the only link Miller can find to substantiate his hysterical claim that Muslims in the U.S. are being killed for being Muslim goes to a questionable case in which the victims weren’t even all Muslim and were found in a house associated with all sorts of crimes. This in itself illustrates that Muslims in the U.S. aren’t really in danger, aren’t really being killed, and that claims to the contrary are politically motivated and manipulative.
    Politicians have always been quick to demonize “the other” be they Latinos, immigrants, the LGBT community, or Muslims. But somehow this year seems different. Islamophobia has been on the rise in recent years and the 2016 election has done American Muslims no favors.
    Miller is as shifty with his links as Cathy Young. His link for “Islamophobia has been on the rise in recent years” goes not to hate crime statistics (which wouldn’t establish what he wants), but to a story about a professor giving a lecture about the supposed hatred the West has always had for Islam.
    The Bridge Institute at Georgetown has noted that since the primary season began last March, there have been 180 anti-Muslim attacks in the US. There is no doubt that hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise. And despite the recent horrific attack in Orlando having no evidence yet to a direct link to ISIS, it’s inevitable that Islamophobic rhetoric will only increase because the shooter was Muslim.
    Miller doesn’t bother to inform you that Bridge Initiative is a Saudi-funded entity designed to further the “Islamophobia” narrative; nor does he tell you that the concept of “Islamophobia” itself was developed in order to intimidate people into thinking it wrong to oppose jihad terror. The Bridge Initiative report to which he links is full of the usual fudging of the facts, such as its inclusion as an anti-Muslim hate crime the murder of two Muslims in a Florida convenience store. An Arab-American News story about those murders states: “Detectives say the motive appears to be robbery, despite some cries that it could’ve possibly been a hate crime” — and if it had been a hate crime, Arab-American News would have been all over it.
    Meanwhile, note Miller’s sleight of hand regarding the Orlando jihad massacre: Miller says there is “no evidence yet to a direct link to ISIS,” but he doesn’t bother to tell you that the murderer himself, Omar Mateen, pledged allegiance to the Islamic State. He completely ignores the ideological affinity between ISIS and Mateen and dismisses the massacre on the basis of the likelihood that there was no actual contact between the killer and the Islamic State.
    The whole of Miller’s article tiptoes around the elephant in the room: Islamic jihad terrorism. In his disingenuous scenario, some people were attacked by people who happened to be Muslims, and in response, racist xenophobes are demonizing and victimizing Muslims. Jihad terror? Pah! Muslims are just victims of gratuitous hatred!
    Anecdotally, the Islamophobia and fear that American Muslims are feeling across the country is even worse than immediately after 9/11. I heard one story from a colleague that Muslim school children in Fairfax County, Virginia eat lunch alone in the bathroom because they’re so afraid and bullied.
    How likely is this hearsay story to be true? Well, consider this: do you think school administrators would allow it? Do you think the school district would allow it? It’s beyond preposterous, especially in today’s politically correct climate.
    And while all Americans, no matter their religious persuasion should be concerned about violent attacks across the globe, the vast majority of Muslims worldwide have condemned such attacks and despite the media portrayal, many have spoken out publicly. In fact, the first targets of the so called Islamic State are Muslims who end up becoming refugees fleeing from the war and persecution in the Middle East….
    The condemnations — Miller doesn’t tell you — have not been backed up by any action to teach young Muslims why they should reject the ISIS/al-Qaeda understanding of Islam. The targets of the Islamic State are Muslims because they are considered to be apostates for rejecting the Islamic State’s authority — and execution of apostates is supported by all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence.
    It’s easy for many Americans to forget that Muslims are part of the Abrahamic tradition just like Christians and Jews. Muslims lift up many of the same messages of the Bible, celebrating the lives of Mary (who has her own chapter), Jesus (who is mentioned twenty five times), and many of the Old Testament prophets. And while Muslims are currently being demonized by some politicians, pundits, and media outlets, all Americans must not forget the history of our own country: there have been times when Irish, Greeks, Chinese, and many other groups were demonized for being “the other.”
    Miller doesn’t tell you that the Qur’an repeatedly denies that Allah has a son and says that those who believe in the divinity of Christ are unbelievers (5:17, 5:72), and that those who say Jesus is the Son of God are accursed (9:30). Nor does he tell you that the Qur’an commands Muslims to wage war against Christians and subjugate them under Islamic law (9:29).
    As people of faith, there are ways that we can support our Muslim brothers and sisters. Refugee Welcome dinners are being planned across the United States on June 20th ahead of World Refugee Month. You can join or plan one in your own community or join a similar initiative with Shoulder to Shoulder who are conducting interfaith Iftar dinners during the month of Ramadan. At the Franciscan Action Network, we’re part of a coalition of national Catholic advocacy organizations who are taking action. But there’s an even simpler action that each of us can take in support of our Muslim neighbors.
    Catholics are being bamboozled into ignoring the impossibility of distinguishing jihadis from peaceful refugees by tendentious and dishonest articles like this one.
    Now is the time for all Americans to speak out. We are better than the politicians and pundits who espouse bigotry and make Americans fear one another for being different. Though there is fear of violent acts worldwide, we must realize that American Muslims are fearful too, not just of terrorism but of what those in places of privilege and power might say or do to them because of their religion. As fellow Americans, as people of faith, and as allies of American Muslims it’s up to us to speak out against Islamophobia and fear in whatever form it manifests. Quite simply Islamophobia is wrong and to remain silent would be immoral. We are our brothers and sisters’ keepers and we must stand together against bigotry and Islamophobia, before it’s too late.
    Even to the point of civilizational suicide, apparently.

The son of a Boston police captain was indicted on fresh charges in connection with an alleged plot, inspired by Islamic State, to detonate bombs filled with nails and ball bearings in crowded public places, federal prosecutors said on Thursday.
    Alexander Ciccolo, 23, of Adams, Massachusetts, was charged with attempting to use weapons of mass destruction in the planned attack, the Office of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Massachusetts said in a statement.
    He also faces a single count of attempting to provide material support to a “foreign terrorist organization.” Authorities said the suspect was inspired by Islamic State, a militant group accused by Turkey of carrying out a suicide attack at Istanbul’s main airport that killed 42 people this week.
    Ciccolo, as known as Ali Al Amriki, was arrested in July 2015 after he received four firearms, including a Colt AR-15 rifle, from a witness who was cooperating with the Western Massachusetts Joint Terrorism Task Force.
    The suspect was recorded saying he planned to set off pressure cookers filled with gun powder, nails and ball bearings in college cafeterias and other places where people congregate, prosecutors said.
    Before his arrest, police observed Ciccolo buying a pressure cooker similar to those used in the April 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, which killed three and injuring 264 people. FBI agents had put Ciccolo under surveillance after being alerted to some of his posts on social media.
    Law enforcement authorities also found partially constructed Molotov cocktails when searching Ciccolo’s apartment. The devices contained a mixture of Styrofoam and motor oil designed to stick to the skin of victims after exploding, they said.
    The suspect was initially charged with illegal possession of a firearm and assaulting a nurse at a county jail.
    Ciccolo has received mental health treatment since childhood, sources familiar with the family told Reuters last year. His father had alerted authorities to his concerns about his son’s activities, the sources said.
    If convicted in the charge of attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction, Ciccolo faces a sentence of life in prison and a fine of $250,000.
    It was not known whether Ciccolo had an attorney, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office could not be reached for comment.
    (Reporting By Frank McGurty in New York; Additional reporting by Tim McLaughlin in Boston; Editing by Alan Crosby)

Jihadists are “weaponizing political correctness” and tricking us, former Defense Dept official warns

July 4, 201610:53 am By Christine Williams 3 Comments
    Despite the devastation being wrought throughout the globe by Islamic jihadists, and the accelerated threat to the West since the emergence of the Islamic State, Western leaders continue to minimize this threat, believe jihadist propaganda, and adhere to political correctness.
    Jihadists were slaughtering long before the Islamic State appeared, but the Islamic State’s zeal for conquest and destruction have taken the savagery to new levels, particularly with the persuasiveness of its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who is well-grounded in Islamic theology and law, and wields them to stir fanaticism and militancy among his following.
    Baghdadi — who has a Ph.D. in Islamic studies — is all the more dangerous particularly given the traditional rigidity of Islam, as Muslim scholars, leaders, mullahs and clerics are the only respected sources to interpret the immutable decrees of Islamic texts. Baghdadi is also well versed in the strategies of the more stealthy Muslim Brotherhood.
    Leftist Westerners remain clueless as to the nature of this jihadist war against us. Former Department of Defense official Rich Higgins said in an interview that he knew that America was losing the war on terror when Omar Mateen pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State and went on his rampage at the Pulse nightclub. Higgins stated that jihadists are “‘weaponizing political correctness’ and using narratives to collapse our understanding of the enemy and how to battle them.”

“Former DOD Official Warns America Is On The Wrong Track To Fighting War On Terror [VIDEO],” by Ginni Thomas, Daily Caller, July 2, 2016:
    Former Department of Defense official Rich Higgins knew America was losing the war on terror when a terrorist attacked the Pulse bar in Orlando, killing 49 people and injuring over 50.
    Higgins’ sister-in-law asked him if he was doing all he could to fight this enemy after seeing the carnage of innocent life. Now, Higgins is taking considerable risk to speak truthfully about the lack of strategic policy in our government’s war on terror.
    In this exclusive video interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation, the former Department of Defense official explains how Islamists are “weaponizing political correctness” and using narratives to collapse our understanding of the enemy and how to battle them.
    His expertise is political warfare and developing strategies to battle against the ideologies and tactics used to carry out terror attacks.
    Political warfare includes both non-violent and violent actions working in synthesis, Higgins says. The left, with enemy-friendly Muslim Brotherhood allies, is able to control the dominant cultural narrative with the media and the government, blinding us in the war on terror and impacting how Americans think, he argues.
    Higgins calls for a “strategic and operational pause” in America’s misguided battle to stop the terror. He would, instead, ask new leadership to develop a comprehensive political warfare plan, while removing the subversive policies and personnel causing America to lose this paramount battle.
    He cites the “purges” carried out by law enforcement and intelligence officials throughout government, which Phil Haney, Sebastian Gorka and Steve Coughlin have made public….
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/j...official-warns

Nickarama | July 4, 2016 10:35 pm | 194 Comments
    IED Found By Side Of Road In Indiana

LA PORTE COUNTY, Ind. –
    An IED that was found along a road in La Porte County has been detonated in an open field.
    The Porter County Bomb Squad detonated the devices in an open field on Johnson Road around 7:30 p.m. Monday night.
    The explosives appeared to be in jelly form inside two mason jars, with two strings inside leading to the outside of the jars.
    According to Captain Mike Kellems with the La Porte County Sheriff's Office, a resident was cleaning up trash from the side of the road and found something she believed may have been a homemade firework.
    She took it home, but then became concerned, so around 1:45 p.m. she called the sheriff's office.
    When deputies arrived and inspected the device, they discovered it was more consistent with an IED.
    The area was cordoned off and the resident and nearby homes were evacuated

Sharia compliant: No Islamic landmarks harmed in “Independence Day” sequel

Posted on July 5, 2016 by creeping

Source: Sharia compliant “disaster porn”? No Islamic landmarks harmed in “Independence Day” sequel h/t EuroNews

…even in make-believe world, thou shalt not desecrate landmarks that might upset adherents of a certain religion of peace.
    The aliens are hell bent on extinguishing humans but even they bow to “sensitive groups” that use violence if offended. Which is why there’s no way you’ll see Mecca’s Grand Mosque flattened by alien ray guns.
    Director Roland Emmerich, learned his lesson about blowing up “sensitive” Islamic architecture five years ago while making “2012”.
    The Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica, Christ the Redeemer statue — all “blowed-up real good,” but Middle Eastern landmarks were spared.
    Emmerich stated:
    “We have to all, in the western world, think about this. You can actually let Christian symbols fall apart, but if you would do this with an Arab symbol, you would have… a fatwa… so I kind of left it out.”
    And so again, thanks to self-censorship, the mavens of political correctness in the West continue to endorse the unofficial slogan of the Religion of Peace:
    “Might makes right.”