Thread: Carly intrigue

Thumbs up Carly intrigue

CARLY INTRIGUE
    May, 2015
    - The other woman with her eye on the White House.
    Carly Fiorina is the speaker at a spaghetti feed and she is quite a draw as she prepares to run for president of the United States.

Carly beat cancer and suffered the death of her stepdaughter. She says there is a “sense of disquiet” among Americans over the future of the country - a stagnant economy, an out-of-touch federal government, a “web of dependence” that has captured too many citizens.

Americans are missing leadership. Why, does that sound like an understatement?
    Carly says, “Like Hillary Clinton, I too have traveled hundreds and thousands of miles around the globe, but unlike her, I’ve actually accomplished something.” Flying is not an accomplishment. It is an activity.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...ly_928663.html

Well, if her "leadership" of Hewlett-Packard is any indication of her abilities - we should all run away.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    Well, if her "leadership" of Hewlett-Packard is any indication of her abilities - we should all run away.

Earl
    You beat me to the punch Earl.

She basically ran HP into the ground, and I don't know if they have recovered from her "leadership" yet or not.

She was SO hyped up as being the first CEO of HP, and she fell flat on her face.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

Earl
    My brother in law was a marketing VP there and had nothing good to say about her. He was adamant about that. He stated she was not capable of the job she was hired for and was a witch too boot. My words, his intent.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Let's see, they tried to push Jeb on us, didn't work.............. Seems like they think we will like Carly more.

Nope, NEXT!

She will be welcomed in the Republican clown car.

People who are a total failure aren't a complete waste, they can serve as a bad example.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprout View Post
    She will be welcomed in the Republican clown car.

People who are a total failure aren't a complete waste, they can serve as a bad example.
    Anything Sprout is for
    I'm against
    and
    Visa Versa
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Earl
    But she's female, therefore we should vote for her. It worked out well last (s)election.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    ” Flying is not an accomplishment. It is an activity.
    I beg to differ ... if'n you's born with feathers it is indeed an activity, for the rest of us, a significant accomplishment.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    I beg to differ ... if'n you's born with feathers it is indeed an activity, for the rest of us, a significant accomplishment.

O.W.
    Does that mean we can tar and feather her? Can we do Hellery at the same time? Please, please, please....
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.