Thread: Heads-Up! Set DVR's Tonight 4/24/15

Exclamation Heads-Up! Set DVR's Tonight 4/24/15

Fox News Special. Bret Baier interviews the author of the book, Clinton Cash, which is due to be released May 4th. 9:00 pm Central, 10:00 pm Eastern.

ETA: Because I enjoy watching God, peel the onion skin, layer by layer, off the evil it surrounds.
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

I'm all ready to go! Should be very interesting.
    -
    -

I am already SO sick of hearing about the candidates and the upcoming election!
    It's over a freaking year away, for goodness sake! They start this (nonstop) crap way too early.

Sorry for the rant, Buick. It's not meant towards you, but the 24/7 cable news networks.
    Having said that, thanks for the heads up. I'm sure many here will want to tune in.
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by yatagan View Post
    I am already SO sick of hearing about the candidates and the upcoming election!
    It's over a freaking year away, for goodness sake! They start this (nonstop) crap way too early.

Sorry for the rant, Buick. It's not meant towards you, but the 24/7 cable news networks.
    Having said that, thanks for the heads up. I'm sure many here will want to tune in.
    I agree BUT, as long as dirt keeps coming out on the Clinton's, I'm overjoyed. Like I said, I enjoy watching God, peel the onion skin, layer by layer, off the evil it surrounds.
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

High-end white collar criminals...PRISON!

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    I agree BUT, as long as dirt keeps coming out on the Clinton's, I'm overjoyed. Like I said, I enjoy watching God, peel the onion skin, layer by layer, off the evil it surrounds.
    Its not the peeling of an onion, it is the shedding of a skin.

Get this news out now and the retarded american public will have forgotten about it by the first of July. If it resurfaces after that its just "old news" and will be easily shoved away.

Republitards in the mean time will be overcome with watching the little discomfort that the clintons have, but that will fade into suicidal fatalism soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by flyzlow View Post
    High-end white collar criminals...PRISON!
    You must be new to this country. It doesn't work like that. None of it works like that.

I can dream can't I?

Title 18, USC, Section 241- Conspiracy Against Rights. Here is the important language of this law: “This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same). Punishment varies from a fine or imprisonment of up to ten years, or both.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."