Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Live: Protests in Baltimore. Smashing windows, Street fights, Riot police amassi

Fire hoses, dogs and rubber bullets would put a stop to that crap pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    Fire hoses, dogs and rubber bullets would put a stop to that crap pretty quickly.
    Or they could show more restraint beforehand and not have to do that at all.

But whatever, this is all by design anyway. Eventually the fuse will be lit and then it's game on.

Hmm... what's the name of that "training" event coming up on July 15th again?

I just can't believe the times we live in, utter insanity. Who knows what TPTB have planned next.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Wow smashing whitey's car is revenge or is it just an excuse to act like animals?
    I vote animals! prep and pray, the end has arrived. No, really.

Yeah this is just stupid.

If you are angry at the cops, go after the cops. Don't break car windows and loot.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Video at link [graphic language and violence]:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-of-baltimore/
    Brutal Videos Capture Baltimore Violence: ‘People Are Getting Kicked in the Head Out There!’
    Apr. 26, 2015 9:19am
    Zach Noble
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bal...own-amerikkka/
    Baltimore protesters: ‘Shut Down Amerikkka’
    April 26, 2015
    By Olaf Ekberg

Prior to looting and destroying, the Baltimore rioters made their intentions clear: “Shut down Amerikkka.”
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Well, this rumbling volcano has been some long time coming.

Understood that the direction of the intermittent flow of lava isn't productive, especially to the as-of-yet unaffected spectator........but when she does finally blow, as the PTB are hellbent on forcing the matter, there will be no direction, nor curtailing the blast, nor subsequent carnage.

Just try not to be in any predictable path.

Some business owner, likely a liquor store instead of a book store, needs to load up and AR15 and sit in the back of the business then wait for a troop of these scum to break in and fill up the store. I bet mowing down fifteen or twenty of them, in self defense, would send a clear message.
    Firearms Manufacturer, Tacticalmachining.com

Family Guy 'Something, Something, Something Darkside'
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    Fire hoses, yes. The type that have to be turret mounted on the truck due to the volume and pressure. Just open the valve and roll 'em down the street like scooting turds off your sidewalk with the garden hose.
    When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to a quest for power. Alston Chase

The easiest way to fleece people, is one dollar at a time. Faithful Skeptic

The Three Phases of Life
    Young: Have time, have ambition, have no money.
    Mid Life: Have ambition, have money, have no time.
    Old: Have time, have money, have no ambition.