Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 U.S. agencies warn on imminent ISIS attack

Default 2 U.S. agencies warn on imminent ISIS attack

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/2-u-s-age...t-isis-attack/

2 U.S. agencies warn on imminent ISIS attack

FBI, TSA issue back-to-back alerts based on intercepts

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/2-u-s-age...HD8tsolzUh1.99
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/2-u-s-age...HD8tsolzUh1.99

"TSA issued a classified warning .... "

If this were "classified" we wouldn't be privy to it.

"Little is known about the nature of the attack other than its imminence, which has prompted the TSA to deploy its new Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response teams, or VIPR, to various undisclosed locations."

The "hunters" will be out hunting but clueless as to their prey ....

Hmmn.

O.W.

thank God for the alphabet soup gang
    where would we be without them?

in the land of plenty i think

Acronyms in abundance. I wonder if the government pays for someone to come up with them.

I wonder what the FBI and The TSA have planned for us?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

"Little is known about the nature of the attack other than its imminence, which has prompted the TSA to deploy its new Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response teams, or VIPR, to various undisclosed locations."

just me

Willingly give up more of your liberty so that we can keep you safe from evil
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Yeah like I would believe anything that the TSA has to say. And besides that, if the FBI is involved it probably means that some FBI employees convinced some TSA employees to participate in some terror event and here shortly they will end up trying to arrest each other because they are all to incompetent to realize that they are all gov agents and their are no outside bad guys involved.

False flag terrorist attack right in the middle of Jade Helm operations? Never let a good exercise go to waste?

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    I wonder what the FBI and The TSA have planned for us?
    It's just getting too obvious, right
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...50-u-s-states/

FBI Director: ISIS Tentacles Reach into All 50 U.S. States

snip...
    “Those people exist in every state. I have homegrown violent extremist investigations in every single state. Until a few weeks ago there was 49 states. Alaska had none which I couldn’t quite figure out. But Alaska has now joined the group so we have investigations of people in various stages of radicalizing in all 50 states,” Comey said.

“ISIL in particular is putting out a siren song with their slick propaganda through social media,” the FBI Director added.

In describing the jihadist group’s message, Comey said, “Troubled soul, come to the caliphate, you will live a life of glory, these are the apocalyptic end times, you will find a life of meaning here, fighting for our so-called caliphate. And if you can’t come, kill somebody where you are.”

The FBI director noted that the message “resonates with troubled souls, people seeking meaning in some horribly misguided way.”
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.