Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Moore: Disarm the police, free nonviolent black prisoners

I wonder if FAT BOY still has his ARMED security detail following him around?

He could start by giving that up......17

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    I wonder if FAT BOY still has his ARMED security detail following him around?

He could start by giving that up......17
    They are mercenaries, they have no dog in this fight, they want to go home at the end of their shift have a beer, watch tele, talk to their kids, have a life.
    How far will they follow Fat Boy, a noted ash wipe? Not very far
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    They are mercenaries, they have no dog in this fight, they want to go home at the end of their shift have a beer, watch tele, talk to their kids, have a life.
    How far will they follow Fat Boy, a noted ash wipe? Not very far
    They sound an awful lot like cops. Tell me do they shoot dogs for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    They sound an awful lot like cops. Tell me do they shoot dogs for fun?
    Yes, Moore has a boiler plate Letter Of Recommendation that he gives to his BGs that assures his minion they can get a job as a Ball Buster with any of 4 US Cities ruled by the Democrat(ic) Power Base

PS what is the speed of light in the 11th dimension?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Michael Moore's Bodyguard Arrested on Airport Gun Charge | Fox News

www.foxnews.com/.../michael-moore-bodyguard-arrested-on-airport-gun-charge.htm...
    1. Similar

Jan 20, 2005 - NEW YORK – Filmmaker Michael Moore's (search) bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon in New York's JFK airport Wednesday night. Police took Patrick Burke, who says Moore employs him, into custody after he declared he was carrying a firearm at a ticket counter.

first, anything that comes out of mm's mouth is, well, let's say just a bit skewed...2nd--lets disarm the cops. My first reaction is that no one in their right mind would venture in such oasis like Chicongo, Atlanta and La., 3rd, there would be a lot of folks exercising their 2nd amendment rights until things righted themselves, which would eventually happen. But then we'd have a new problem, where to put all the bodies. This is as loony as the ex-black panther who said America's racial problems could be solved by just giving Florida to blacks. yep, solid thinking there! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Michael Moore's Bodyguard Arrested on Airport Gun Charge | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/.../michael-m...gun-charge.htm...
    1. Similar

Jan 20, 2005 - NEW YORK – Filmmaker Michael Moore's (search) bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon in New York's JFK airport Wednesday night. Police took Patrick Burke, who says Moore employs him, into custody after he declared he was carrying a firearm at a ticket counter.
    this story is from 2005, why bring it up now?