Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1557

Thread: THE Music Thread....inebriated or not....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyb5XDzLM9o

Orchestral Kekistan National Anthem Shadilay Katie Ross

Published on Apr 28, 2017
    The official national anthem of Kekistan, for orchestra. Transcription and arrangement by yours truly. Original song by P.E.P.E., an 80's Italian pop band. Feel free to use the music in whatever you like, just give my channel credit please... and link me so I can see how you've used it :^D
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"The key to life is how well you deal with plan B "... Stephen Dias

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Some language

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

The following is the encore performance by the Tedeschi Trucks Band in Jacksonville, FL on 5/27/2017. It's nearly 30 minutes long because it was a tribute to four people who passed away this year who were all very special in Derek Trucks' and Susan Tedeschi's lives, one of them being Gregg Allman who died earlier that very day. The others were Butch Trucks of The Allman Brothers Band and Derek's uncle first, and band-mate second between 1998 and 2015 when ABB broke up for the last time. Then there was Leon Russell. The first song (A Song For You) is in tribute to him. Susan announces a couple of other people who passed that I didn't recognize the names of, but the Russell tribute then segues into Statesboro Blues in tribute to Gregg and Butch (and by extension, to Duane, Berry, Lamar, Dan, Twiggs, Allen and all the rest whose names evade me right now) and ends with Bound For Glory for all the fallen. I know, I know, Butch killed himself so he ain't bound for glory, but the tributes are as much for the performers as for the truth of the matter, so here ya go.....

"The key to life is how well you deal with plan B "... Stephen Dias