Default 'I will not remove flags' - Obama Brother

'I will not remove flags' - Obama Brother - From The Star

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/i-wil....ksq0ttp2.dpbs
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

How about a description of what the article is about?

SIAYA county police chief Stephen Cheteka yesterday ordered US President Barack Obama’s half brother Malik Abong’o to remove two flags from his business premises.

For two years Abong’o has been defying the orders saying it is his constitutional right to fly the Kenyan and US flags in his Nyang’oma Kogello village.

Cheteka ordered officers manning Kogelo Police Station to ensure the flags are removed but Abong’o wrote to President Uhuru Kenyatta protesting the move.

The two flags are flying at the Barack Hussein Obama Recreational and Rest Centre.“He is defiant. We will take action against him,” Cheteka said.

Abong’o says the order denies him his constitutional right to possess a Kenyan flag.“This is a new Kenya under a new constitution where every patriotic Kenyan has a right to own a flag.The concern comes ahead of the planned visit of President Obama to Kenya in July.

Last week Obama said his visit is critical for entrepreneurship.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.