Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Sweden

International SOS, a travel security services company, has released its annual Travel Risk Map for 2020
    >The top, safest countries are: Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Slovenia, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
    >Sweden is the only Scandinavian country not considered low-risk, having been bumped up to medium-risk in the latest ranking
    >This also puts Sweden as the highest travel risk in mainland Europe, beating out both England, France, the Baltic States and Greece
    >The risk analysis is based on statistics, so it's likely that the disproportionate number of bombing attacks and assaults have influenced the result
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Don't Cry For Sweden
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Sweden: Couple Savagely Tortured For Hours By ‘Hitler-Worshipping Islamist’ Migrant

Dan Lyman - December 9, 2019 -
    Victim stabbed with machete while girlfriend forced to watch

Sweden: The Wages of Self-Loathing Is Civil War

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/sweden_the_wages_of_selfloathing_is_civil_war.html

Stockholm syndrome? starts @2:00

Blast rattles central Stockholm, another explosion reported in Uppsala shortly afterwards (PHOTOS)

An explosive charge was reportedly placed on the gate outside a property in the area at roughly 1am local time in the Östermalm area