Thread: Adios Sweden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Friday, March 03, 2017

Pepper Spray Illegal in Sweden

In a report on the state of crime problems plaguing Sweden, Katie Hopkins reported that pepper spray was illegal, because your rapist might be hurt. From the dailymail.co.uk:
    I followed up on the riots last week. Not a single arrest was made.

After Peter's Facebook post, in which he drew attention to the volume of crimes allegedly perpetrated by migrants, he was branded a racist, a Nazi, a xenophobe

I spoke to residents who know burglaries will not be attended, rapes not prosecuted, car fires accepted with a shrug, pepper spray banned in case your rapist is hurt.
    The last assertion seemed surreal. Internet searches turned up the incident that Hopkins was referring to. From the washingtontimes.com:
    The teenager told police Wednesday evening that she was sexually assaulted by a dark-skinned English-speaking man near a migrant asylum center in central Sønderborg. She said the man knocked her to the ground and tried to undress her before she was able to fight him off with her pepper spray, which is illegal in Denmark, The Local reported.

“It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray, so she will likely be charged for that,” local police spokesman Knud Kirsten told the Danish channel TV Syd.
    This is what happens when a society's assumptions about reality (or at least those of the people in power) are false. In Hopkin's article, this gem stands out. She is interviewing Mattias Karlsson, leader of Swedens most popular opposition party. He is asked why the people in power refuse to see the problems. From the dailymail.com:
    He explained that to accept there is a problem would mean accepting nearly 80 years of liberal thinking was wrong. That multiculturalism doesn't work, that mass immigration does not lead to integration, that Sweden has made a big mistake.
    This is classic cognitive dissonance by the Swedish politicians currently in power. When reality disagrees with your core concepts of what reality should be, people try to ignore the reality. They work hard to silence others who talk about reality, because to acknowlege reality is extremely painful to them. For Swedish politicians in power, to acknowledge reality is to admit that their entire philosophy is a farce; that they have been the authors of severe evil; that they have done exactly the opposite of what they claim they were doing.

Reality always wins, one way or another. Either the Swedish Democrats will win at the ballot box, or the problems will continue to get worse.

All over the Western world, false political constructs about reality are being toppled. Some of those constructs:

People are the same all over the world.

People are basically good.

People's motivations are all, at base, economic.

The use of force is always wrong.

War is never legitimate.

©2017 by Dean Weingarten: Permission to share is granted when this notice and link are included.

Gun Watch
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Sweden’s Integration Minister admits lying when she claimed rape rate was “going down”

March 5, 2017 9:51 am By Robert Spencer 22 Comments
    The European political and media elites are doing everything they can to conceal the devastating effects of their suicidal immigration policies. But the truth can’t be covered up forever. “FAKE NEWS: Sweden’s Integration Minister Admits Lying to BBC About Rape Stats,” by Liam Deacon, Breitbart, March 4, 2017: Sweden’s ruling liberal party Integration Minister has […]

Sweden: Muslim migrants try to lure 16-year-old girl into car, scream “whore” and “women like you should die”

March 6, 201710:41 am By Robert Spencer Leave a Comment
    This report, which is derived from the Expressen report below, says: “She described the men as being in between ’20 and 25 years of age, dark-haired and speaking in a foreign accent.'”
    Yet that telling detail is missing from the Expressen report as it appears now. Is this another establishment media attempt to whitewash the devastating effects of mass Muslim immigration?
    The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

“16-year-old was pursued by two men on the way home,” translated from “16-åring förföljdes av två män på väg hem,” Expressen, March 4, 2017:
    A 16-year-old was walking home when she discovered that two men were following her.
    According to the girl, one tried to lure her into his car.
    “One shouted ‘women like you ought to die,’ then I ran for my life,” said the 16-year-old girl, who wants to remain anonymous.
    On Thursday, 16-year-old girl in Svedala was on her way home from the bus.
    As she was listening to the music, the girl says that she did not notice that a car had pulled up alongside her.
    “It drove at my speed and I quickly looked there. Then I saw two men sitting in the car. They told me to get into the car and scoffed at me while they said it. Then I increased my pace,” says 16-year-old.
    She says that the situation began to feel increasingly uncomfortable. The men shouted and their tone became more aggressive. She once again put the earpiece into her ear to avoid hearing the men’s screams.
    “One shouted “women like you should die” and “whore”. Then I ran, and I heard them jeer behind me,” says 16-year-old.
    “I was really scared, I had no power at all and there was no one nearby.”
    The girl’s mother says she found her daughter completely distraught when she came home. They called the police right away to tell them about the incident.
    “I’m used to hearing about such incidents, as I work with victims. But when it happens to one’s own children, then you have a different role as a mother. At first I was furious with those who did this, and then I started thinking about what could have happened. Maybe they just wanted to f***; if that was so, and they had gotten her into the car, it would have been two against one. I was very angry and terrified,” says 16-year-old’s mother.
    The incident has been reported to the police. But the 16-year-old thinks at the same time that the penalties are too mild and that must change.
    “You hear about girls who are raped and threatened. In addition, other friends said that they had experienced similar incidents like this. I’m always afraid when I’m out,” she says….

Sweden: Muslim migrant teens rape 14-year-old girl at school, they stay at school, she is transferred

March 7, 2017 8:29 am By Robert Spencer 22 Comments
    Refugees welcome! There has already been a great deal of this, and there will be much, much more. Why? Because the Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O […]

EnemyWithin-America • Mar102017
    SWEDEN: (MUSLIM?) migrant suspects can’t stop laughing after being arrested for murdering a couple – slashing the woman’s neck and stabbing her husband to death

Not yet confirmed, but becoming more and more apparent, that it was MUSLIM migrants who slashed a woman’s throat, nearly beheading her, then stabbing her husband to death. The four suspects were reported to be of Middle Eastern or North African Muslim origin.

Speisa Police were called out to an incident in Hallonbergen in northern Stockholm, an area in which over 67% of the residents are foreign-born and mostly Muslim. Four people were arrested for the double murder, including two men aged 20 and 21.

When police arrived at the house they found a man sat on top of another man stabbing him to death, forcing one of the officers to shoot at the suspect. Inside the house, police discovered that a woman had already been brutally murdered.

The woman’s carotid artery was cut open on both sides of her neck, while other reports said that she had actually been decapitated. The victims were parents to young children and had been targeted because they were eyewitnesses to another crime and were about to testify, according to reports.

“The reports state that there may be a link to an earlier murder in Stockholm, where one of the parents may have been a witness.” The Muslim savages apparently showed no remorse whatsoever for the murders and were laughing throughout the ordeal.

This incident was just the latest of a series of murders in Stockholm. On Wednesday night, two men were shot in the head as they sat in a car in a migrant area of Stockholm.