Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Sweden

Sweden’s feminist party: Completely opening borders and keeping terrorists in the country leads to a better world Voice Of Europe | Gita Nabavi was elected as one of the leaders of Sweden’s Feminist Initiative party. Nabavi is a supporter of increased migration to Sweden and of zero deportations.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

2 years in prison for posting joke picture about muslims on facebook.

Swedish woman posted comedy picture in facebook about muslims. she was arrested and is face 2 years in prison.

>After watching documentaries about ISIS the woman posted the comedy picture on Facebook, now she is prosecuted for race agitation, had her DNA taken and was humiliated during police questioning.

>The woman was reported to the police by anonymous person "Johan Eriksson" who claimed that the woman "agitated herself towards muslims and peoples". He also attached her age, home and mother's identity to the police.

>Police started an investigation and the woman was taken into custody in january in Gothenburg. There she was put into the registry and had her DNA swaped.

>During questioning the woman apologized profusely, saying she was sick and was referring to ISIS not muslims.

>Police ask her questions: "What do you think about a multicultural society?" "Do you look down on muslims?". No she answered, my best friend is muslim i don't hate muslims.

>Prosecutor Sara Toreskog in Gothenburg still decided to initiate a prosecution for racial agitation, for 2 years in prison.

>Police and prosecutor could not be reached for commentary.

http://www.friatider.se/postade-sk-m...r-hon-f-ngelse
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Open Borders Advocate Anally Raped by Migrant

Swedish woman said she hung out with suspects to prove she wasn’t xenophobic

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - April 24, 2018 877 Comments

A migrant anally raped an open borders advocate who hung out with him and his friend to prove she wasn’t “xenophobic.”
    The migrants, who were from Afghanistan, had met the Swedish woman outside a pub and led her to their asylum center in Ljungby, where they raped and sexually assaulted her, according to the Växjö District Court.
    The victim, who advocated against migrant deportations, told police she spent the night with them back in December because she had “never been afraid or worried about people from other countries.”

“I’ve always felt sorry for those who move because of war,” she said. “Others have instead thought they should go back home again, and I have opposed that.”
    The suspects, Anwar and Fardin, were recently convicted of rape and sexual assault respectively, with Anwar sentenced to 15 months behind bars.
    It’s common for migrants convicted of rape to receive light sentences in Sweden, despite the country’s new-found status as a rape capital of the world.
    For example, last year five migrants were charged in connection to a gang rape, but were later acquitted.
    The victim’s head was allegedly smashed into a staircase, knocking her unconscious, but somehow the court decided she wasn’t raped at all.
    “No perpetrators should escape such a cruel and ruthless gang rape. This is the worst gang rape I have worked on in 26 years,” said the victim’s lawyer, Elisabeth Massi Fritz.
    And in other shocking case, a Muslim migrant didn’t face charges for the rape of a 14-year-old because the court claimed he had “difficulties in interpreting” the word “no.”
    The Hovrätten (royal court) of Western Sweden said the Iraqi, who had former convictions, had “suspected ADHD,” which, according to the court, gave him “difficulties in interpreting and interacting with other people as well as recognizing the standards he is expected to live up to.” This despite video evidence of the underage girl resisting and repeatedly saying “no” during the sexual assault – and despite evidence indicating the girl was blackmailed by the migrant who reportedly threatened to harass her family.

Refugee Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl – “Didn’t Know It Was Illegal”

Offender not scheduled for deportation

Ben Warren | Infowars.com - April 28, 2018 771 Comments

Image Credits: Creative Commons Zero - CC0 / Max Pixel.

A 12-year-old Swedish girl was raped by a refugee who claimed he didn’t know the act was illegal.
    The crime occurred a year ago and the police effectively ignored the case, as exposed by a Swedish journalist.
    “My comment on the verdict is that it is shameful that it should take almost a year before a 12-year-old girl gets some kind of redress,” said the journalist.
    The rapist is “officially” 17 and will face six months in what Sweden calls a “youth detention” and is not scheduled for deportation.
    “As far as the rapist is concerned, it has been found that he has caused a lot of crap for many people during the short period of time he has been in Sweden,” the journalist added. “However, he still has to remain a matter of course according to the system we have in the current Swedish justice system.”
    Sweden’s immigration policy is the subject of controversy as it was recently reported their policy is exploited by migrants lying about their age for increased benefits and residence permits.
    Correspondingly, immigration has now become Sweden’s number one issue among its voters.

Police Won’t Give Description of Rapists – Sweden

10-year-old violated by three men

Voice of Europe - May 7, 2018 26 Comments

Image Credits: GoranH / Pixabay.

A 10-year-old girl was attacked by three men after she left school and was on her way home.
    The child was raped at a cemetery in Östervåla, Sweden’s Aftonbladet reports.
    It was Thursday, around 3 pm, that the terrible incident occurred. According to the police three perpetrators were involved. At least one of them raped the girl.
    Read more

http://barenakedislam.com/2018/05/12...-a-day-denied/

Read the article, note that Sweden will soon change it's flag to that of an Islamic state

Sweden Set to Open Nation’s First ‘LGBT-Certified’ Sports Stadium

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...ports-stadium/

Sweden releases migrant who showed his penis to 6y/o child: ‘He just wanted to show his skin colour’ Voice Of Europe | The man later defended himself saying he “only” showed parts of his penis to the child because the six-year-old “asked him” to do it by saying “pippi”.

15 Comments