Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Sweden

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

(Illegal immigrant vandalizes grave of raped/murdered teen 30 times. Police do nothing)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Swedish government has announced plans to import 5,000 'refugees' from the Middle East and Africa, many of whom will be flown in from their home countries, according to local media.
    The 'resettlement' plan will be executed during 2019 in close cooperation with the United Nations Refugee Agency, and will see thousands of new migrants imported directly from countries such as Afghanistan, Egypt, and Turkey, if 2018 patterns are followed.
    "The government has today decided to instruct the Migration Board to also 'resettle' 5,000 people to Sweden in 2019," reports Fria Tider.
    "Through the migration policy agreement in autumn 2015 between the government, the Moderates, the Center Party, the People's Party, the Liberals and the Christian Democrats, it was stated that Sweden would gradually increase the number of quota refugees to 5,000 people per year before the end of the mandate."
    Swedish Minister of Immigration Helene Fritzon praised the move and lauded her nation as a top destination for 'refugees.'
    "It is about providing protection for the most vulnerable refugees while taking joint responsibility in the EU, together with the major refugee countries in the world," Fritzon said.
    'Refugees' will be screened prior to transport to ensure they are physically capable of air travel, according to Migration Board documents.
    "Before a person travels to his new home country, the International Organization for Migration examines whether he or she is able to handle a flight," the Board explains. "This includes finding out if the person is pregnant at a late stage or having a disease that makes it impossible to travel."
    "The Swedish Immigration Service or Swedish Embassy issues a permit or a provisional alien passport and the International Organization for Migration arranges the travel refugee trip. A Swedish municipality receives at the airport. The municipality has a residence for refugees and now the integration work begins."
    Sweden, with a population of 10 million, accepted some 165,000 migrants in 2015 alone, the highest per capita intake of any European country.
    Tens of thousands of migrants continue to pour in to the Nordic nation, which has fueled a stunning spike in violent crime, sexual assault, and gang warfare.

Several people shot in Borlänge

8 ambulances and 1 air ambulance helicopter sent... still no one brought to hospital

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/
    a/A2aGLz/flera-skjutna-i-borlange-stor-polisinsats
    https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/fle...na-i-borlange/

Govt. appoints loony hippie as minister

Sweden: Record number of fatal shootings as serious crime spiral out of control in “problem areas”

by Jim Hoft January 30, 2019 47 Comments

Guest post by Peter Imanuelsen, more commonly known as PeterSweden

The image of Sweden as a peaceful country is quickly being eroded as serious crime is continuing to increase in the small country that is often praised by the left as a “liberal utopia”.
    Latest statistics released by the Swedish police shows that there was a record number of fatal shootings in 2018. In total there was 306 shootings, which resulted in 45 people being killed.

“We have a very serious situation in Sweden and it is completely unacceptable that this continues” says Mats Löfving, chief of the National Operative Department of the Swedish police.
    According to the police, a large number of the shootings are related to conflicts between criminals and occur in “vulnerable areas”. Vulnerable areas is the term used in Sweden for problem areas and no-go zones such as Rinkeby and various suburbs of Malmö that have problems with criminal gangs. A recent report showed that 85.3% of street gang members in Sweden are migrants.
    “Many European countries have vulnerable areas with low socio-economic status and widespread sale of narcotics. Despite this Sweden stands out in comparison with other countries when it comes to deadly violence with a firearm. We are now starting work in trying to find out the reason why there are so many shootings here so that we can take appropriate action” says Linda H Staff, chief of the intelligence department at the police National Operative Department.
    Last year a report showed that it is ten times more common for a young male in Sweden aged 15-29 to be killed in a shooting compared with similar countries in Europe like Germany

Sweden ‘Cannot Forgive’ UK Politicians For ‘Historic Mistake’ of Allowing Brexit

823ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/Getty Images31 Jan 20192:31

Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallström slammed UK politicians for Brexit, saying she cannot “forgive” them for allowing the British people to vote to leave the European Union.

Wallström made her comments this week during a conference on foreign policy in the Finnish capital of Helsinki saying that the British political class had created a problem not just for the UK but for countries across Europe as well, Politico reports.
    “I cannot forgive them for this,” she said and added, “I just think that they’ve made such a historical mistake and they’ve really created a problem for all of us,” saying that the Brexit referendum and subsequent result had been badly handled.