Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Sweden

Not the Onion: Swedish Newspaper Laments That There Aren’t Enough Female Taxidermy Animals in Museums (SERIOUSLY)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Former CEO of Scania Warns Sweden is Heading For Civil War

Paul Joseph Watson | Military could be required to quell violent unrest in migrant areas.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Expert: Swedish Bombings Not Matched by Any Industrialised Country

By: Breitbart 11 hours ago

“We have ten million people in Sweden, but I have not found any equivalent of this level of explosions in any industrialised country.”

A Swedish migrant ordered a native Swede, 18, to get down on his knees and apologize, or he will stab him. The incident in Örebro, Sweden.

Two Swedes were pursued by the migrant gang while in the car. After half an hour, the two young people stopped their vehicles and got out to find out what the migrants wanted.

"We asked them why they were following us. They claimed that we had disrespected them. One of the migrants then goes to my friend and threatens to 'cut him up'."

The gang leader then pushed the Swede against a fence and forced him to get down on his knees and apologize.

"Get on your knees and apologize! Get on your ****ing knees! Apologize! Apologize! On your knees, I said!" said the migrant.
    "I'm sorry. I ask your forgiveness. It won't happen again. It was very stupid of me," said the Swede.
    "Very good," said the migrant.

Satisfied with the apologies, the gang headed for the car with a scornful smile and left.

https://nyheteridag.se/video-invand
    rare-fornedrar-och-mordhotar-svensk-ga-ner-pa-dina-****ing-knan/

This is the template being used here:
    We All Knew This Would Happen, We Just Neglected to Tell You

Posted on November 17, 2019 by Baron Bodissey
    For more than a decade Sweden’s ruling class — including political leaders and the media — has denied that there are any problems in the country’s banlieues caused by the mass importation of Third World immigrants. Except for problems caused by those WAYCIST Swedes, of course.
    Now it seems that the truth about cultural enrichment has become so blatant that it can no longer be denied. The response of the Swedish media establishment? “We knew all along that things would end badly; we just forgot to tell you.”
    And they blame the politicians.
    Many thanks to LN for translating this article from TWNews.se:
    Lena Mellin on the violence: “That it would go to hell has been known for years”
    November 17, 2019
    Aftonbladet‘s Lena Mellin now states that it has long been widely known that the suburbs would “go to hell”. The 64-year-old left-wing journalist calls on Swedish politicians to be “ashamed”.
    “All parties, with the possible exception of the Left Party and the Sweden Democrats [SD], who hardly affected the reality on this point, should be ashamed,” writes Lena Mellin in a report.
    According to her, politicians have “largely neglected the development in some of our suburbs” even though “everyone knew it would end in disaster.”
    However, Lena Mellin’s masterful tone, which is thus directed entirely at the politicians and not at the media, has attracted criticism.
    “Incredible! Lena Mellin, of all journalists one of the foremost advocates for mass immigration and multiculturalism, one of the worst SD-haters, claims that ‘one has known for years’ that it would go to hell,” writes, for example, the former SD summit Ted Ekeroth on Twitter.

Church of Sweden unveils altarpiece of paradise featuring gay couples and transgender serpent

By: RT 8 hours ago
    Church prides itself on embracing a laundry list of woke agendas

Young girl murdered by refugee.: A young Swedish girl from a small town was brutally murdered by a refugee. She was cut into pieces and they hid the body over several locations.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th
    elocal.se/20191202/tributes-paid-after-missing-girl-found-dead-in-western-sweden/amp