Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

Default Adios Britian

UK teachers afraid of reporting on jihad activity for fear of “Islamophobia” charges

June 10, 2015 4:56 am By Robert Spencer 40 Comments
    As Britain dies as a free society, all its enlightened multiculturalists can congratulate themselves that they were never remotely “Islamophobic.”
    “Safeguarding children from extremism is not Islamophobic,” says Sara Khan, but she is wrong. In reality, anyone and everyone who dares say or do anything effective against jihad terror is smeared with this label. The charge of “Islamophobia” is a tool that Islamic supremacists and Leftists use to intimidate people into thinking that opposing jihad terror is “bigotry.”
    The full sentence from Sara Khan was, “Safeguarding children from extremism is not Islamophobic, but you’ve got to make sure the way you do it is appropriate.” The ugly little secret of this whole business is that as far as Islamic supremacists and Leftists are concerned, there is no “appropriate” way. Everyone crosses the line into “inappropriate” and “Islamophobic” — everyone, that is, who doesn’t turn a blind eye to the whole problem. In the U.S., Hamas-linked CAIR and other purveyors of the “Islamophobia” myth claim that while people like Pamela Geller and I (and a host of others, including essentially everyone who has ever said anything about these issues) are “Islamophobes,” there is, on the other hand, acceptable, non-“Islamophobic” criticism of jihad terror and even Islam itself. They provide no examples, however, because there are none: the claim that there are acceptable critics is just a smoke screen to cover the fact that they go after everyone who dares speak against jihad terror. And that’s why these UK teachers are terrified: they know what will happen if they take the slightest action to report jihad activity among their students. They will be reported, defamed, smeared, and probably fired as “racist” and “bigoted.”
    And so the jihad advances, but hey, these teachers know Britain’s contemporary priorities. Resisting jihad terror is not among them. Avoiding the appearance of “racism” is.
    “UK Teachers: We’re Scared to Tackle Extremism in Case We’re Called ‘Islamophobes,’” by Nick Hallett, Breitbart, June 9, 2015 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
    Teachers in Britain are scared of reporting suspected Islamist extremism among their students out of fear of being labelled ‘Islamophobic’, the head of an anti-radicalisation group has said.
    From July this year, British teachers will have a legal requirement to report students they believe to be at risk of radicalisation. But Sara Khan of counter-extremist group Inspire told The Guardian that many teachers could be too scared to perform their new duty – a fact that the newspaper saved for paragraph 20 of its 26 paragraph report into the monitoring of students.
    “Some teachers have told us ‘we’re scared of being accused of being Islamophobic’ … and when some Muslim and Islamist organisations are saying this is Islamophobia, or other teachers say this is spying on Muslim kids, you can see why some feel like that.
    “Safeguarding children from extremism is not Islamophobic, but you’ve got to make sure the way you do it is appropriate. If people don’t understand the issue or don’t seek expert help, they will tend to make mistakes.”
    Khan said that “lots and lots” of schools have told her about students attempting to join Islamic State, and that Inspire had been contacted by “hundreds” of teachers who don’t know how to deal with extremist views.
    She also said that many schools were contacting the organisation because they fear a backlash from local communities and feel “unequipped” to deal with the issue….
    Sara Khan said that many cannot grasp why intelligent students would be attracted to Islamism. “They don’t understand what it is that Isis are calling young people to. Many of them A-grade students,” she said.
    Yes, it’s a total mystery why devout Muslims would be drawn to an entity that styles itself as the sole true embodiment of authentic Islam.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UK waterpark bans bikinis, orders visitors to wear ‘Islamically appropriate’ clothes

June 14, 2015 3:34 pm By Robert Spencer 60 Comments

“WaterWorld owner Mo Chaudry said: ‘I’m astonished that we have been targeted. We feel we’ve been victimised for offering something that we feel there is a demand for.'” Mo is right. There is a demand for such things in Sharia Britain. He shoudn’t be penalized. Those who should be penalized are the supine dhimmi authorities who have made modern Britain into a place where Sharia sex segregation sells.
    “UK waterpark bans bikinis and orders visitors to wear ‘Islamically appropriate’ clothes,” by Scott Campbell, Sunday Express, June 14, 2015:
    WaterWorld in Stoke-on-Trent plans to black out windows and provide a prayer room during a women-only night aimed at Muslims.
    Only female lifeguards will patrol the park during the event, which has triggered a flood of complaints.
    Staff will also “guard” the front entrance to “make sure that no males enter the facility”.
    Conservative MP Philip Hollobone said: ‘I imagine there would be a lot of outrage if the boot was on the other foot and swimmers were told they had to dress appropriately in respect of Christians. I don’t see how this is different.”
    One invitation to the “Sisters Only Funday” advises attendees to cover their “awrah” (nudity) by wearing full-length jogging bottoms and a dark-coloured t-shirt.
    Protesters are now planning to demonstrate outside the event.
    WaterWorld owner Mo Chaudry said: “I’m astonished that we have been targeted. We feel we’ve been victimised for offering something that we feel there is a demand for.”
    A WaterWorld spokesman said: “We pride ourselves in having the adaptability and diversity to cater to demands of our guests.
    “This is a female-only event and is not specific to any ethnic or religious group.”

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ramadan-201...-staff-1506474

How UK employers must make special rules to comply with Ramadan

With moslems runing around UK chopping heads, I would be afraid to even speak. I would pretend to be dumb. Save the childrens, embrace sharia.

Dewsbury, UK: Where The Ice Cream Lady Wears A Burka, Pubs Turned Into Mosques…
    Like locusts, they take over and destroy.
    Via Daily Mail
    Jean Wood is determined to spend the rest of her days in Savile Town, a small enclave of terraced streets in the once proud Yorkshire wool town of Dewsbury.
    This is where she grew up, went to the grammar school and got married at the nearby handsome parish church nearly half a century ago.
    A widow of 75, she likes to visit her grandchildren and tend the flower-filled garden of her detached house on a steep road leading down to the area’s community recreation ground, where the cricket club was once the boast of Savile Town.
    Few of her friends or relatives live in this part of town any more. Jean is one of only 48 white Britons who have stayed on, while all the other 4,033 Savile Town residents, according to the latest 2011 census, are of Pakistani or Indian heritage.
    Their forebears were enticed here as cheap paid labour for back-breaking jobs in the wool mills in the late 1950s. Hard-working, they were soon buying up the terraced houses, building their own mosques and opening corner shops selling burkas, prayer mats and perfumes containing no alcohol, in line with the strict teachings of the Islamic Holy Book the Koran.[…]
    Today, it has gained another kind of terrifying notoriety. First, the leader of the gang of four bombers who attacked London on July 7, 2005, came from here.
    When Mohammad Sidique Khan bade farewell to his pregnant wife on the morning he led his fellow attackers to the capital to claim 52 innocent lives in explosions on Tube trains and a bus, it was from a council house in a quiet cul-de-sac not far from Jean’s house.
    Next came Britain’s youngest convicted terrorist, Hammaad Munshi. He was arrested in 2006 when he was 16 while walking home from the local comprehensive carrying two bags of ball bearings – a key component of a suicide vest. Police later found a guide to explosives and notes on martyrdom in his bedroom.[…]
    Yet can everything be blamed on the internet? Others believe much of Savile Town, now one of the most racially segregated places in Britain, has become so dangerously steeped in a violent brand of Islam that young men there are encouraged to be suspicious of, and even hate, the West.
    When I visited recently, as families played on the recreation ground where the cricket pavilion was torn down long ago, almost everyone seemed to be Muslim. Even the woman serving ice cream from a van bearing the slogan ‘Nice and Creamy, Cool and Dreamy’ was wearing a burka so extensively covering her face that even her eyes were hardly visible.
    And almost every girl waiting their turn in the queue was clad in Islamic robes, including those of five, six and seven.
    Not far away there is a Sharia Court which was criticised recently in a House of Lords report for discriminating against women in the matrimonial disputes it oversees.
    The area has several private madrassas – Islamic schools where young boys (and some girls) learn the Koran by heart. Today only two pubs remain out of the nine that once dotted the streets. The others have either been demolished or turned into mosques. Towering over the street where Jean Wood was raised is the giant Markazi mosque. It was built in the 1980s with Saudi Arabian money on a piece of land where the local bowling green club stood and locals used to tend their allotments.
    Now it is the European headquarters of Tablighi Jamaat, a global Islamic missionary movement with an austere, ultra-conservative religious creed nurturing the belief that British values pose a threat to Muslims.
    One of Tablighi Jamaat’s leading advocates, the scholar Ebrahim Rangooni, has proclaimed that the movement’s purpose is to rescue Muslims ‘from the culture and civilisation of the Jews, the Christians and other enemies of Islam.’

Northern Ireland: Pastor who said “Islam is satanic” faces six months in jail

June 19, 2015 5:31 pm By Robert Spencer 168 Comments

“He said the decision to prosecute him, and not extremist Muslim preachers in Britain, showed that Christians were being ‘persecuted’ by the authorities.” Could it really be possible that Britain’s hate speech laws are being selectively applied, and hateful speech by Muslim clerics ignored? Let’s see:
    UK: Muslim cleric praises Charlie Hebdo jihad, says UK “enemy of Islam” — January 10, 2015
    UK: Father of a teen who joined jihad in Syria believes his son was “radicalized” by imam at a mosque — July 4, 2014
    UK: Muslim cleric praises Boko Haram’s kidnap of schoolgirls — May 29, 2014
    UK Muslim leader: Muslims should humiliate Christians so they’ll convert to Islam — May 8, 2014
    UK allows speaking tour by Saudi imam who calls Shi’ites “apostates” and says no churches should be allowed in Saudi Arabia — December 17, 2013
    UK: Imam who says gays should be thrown off a mountain to speak at London conference — October 3, 2013
    East London Mosque to host imam who supports jihad terror — July 26, 2013
    UK Muslim leader says that imams promote sex slavery rings — May 16, 2013
    UK: Muslim leader advocates female genital mutilation — April 30, 2012
    UK: University to host imam who called Jews “enemy” — January 18, 2011
    Saudi imam who called Jews “scum, rats, pigs, monkeys” speaks in London — August 5, 2009
    UK: Imam’s daughter converted to Christianity, and her father came after her with an axe — March 16, 2009
    UK Imam: “Non-Muslims are never innocent, they are guilty of denying Allah and his prophet” — April 1, 2008
    It’s OK to kill gays — British imam — October 27, 2006
    UK: Imam backs terror attack against Blair — June 18, 2006
    British imam praises London Tube bombers — February 12, 2006
    How many of those imams were prosecuted for hate speech?
    “‘Satanic Islam’ sermon Belfast pastor James McConnell says he faces six months in jail,” by Suzanne Breen, Belfast Telegraph, June 19, 2015:
    In an exclusive interview with the Belfast Telegraph, Pastor McConnell last night defiantly said he’d go to prison rather than withdraw the remarks.
    “I am 78 years of age and in ill health but jail knows no fear for me,” he said.
    “They can lock me up with sex offenders, hoodlums and paramilitaries and I will do my time.
    “I have no regrets about what I said. I do not hate Muslims but I denounce Islam as a doctrine and I make no apologies for that. I will be pleading ‘not guilty’ when I stand in the dock in August.”
    Pastor McConnell’s solicitor Joe Rice vowed to fight the case “tooth and nail”.
    He called for the PPS to withdraw the charges and said pursuing the case was “an absolute waste of scarce public funds”.
    He revealed plans to turn the case into a landmark trial and call a range of political, religious and academic witnesses from across the UK to give evidence “in defence of freedom of speech and freedom of religion”.
    In an interview in his Whitewell Metropolitan Tabernacle, Pastor McConnell spoke for the first time about the serious health issues he faced. And he revealed that after the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris, the PSNI had warned him that his life was in danger. He said the decision to prosecute him, and not extremist Muslim preachers in Britain, showed that Christians were being “persecuted” by the authorities.
    Pastor McConnell has been charged under the 2003 Communications Act with “sending, or causing to be sent, by means of a public electronic communications network, a message or other matter that was grossly offensive”.
    The charges centre on a sermon he gave in his church last year in which he said “Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell”. The sermon was streamed on the internet.
    Pastor McConnell said: “I am facing up to six months in jail and a hefty fine for saying what I believe. I have had four heart bypasses, a liver operation and I have cancer and diabetes.
    “All I need to get by in prison is my tablets, my reading glasses and books from the library.[“]

British Prime Minister David Cameron once again clarifies the basic nature of the Islamic State:
    I wish the BBC would stop calling it ‘Islamic State’ because it’s not an Islamic State; what it is, is an appalling, barbarous regime.
    There is nothing — nothing, I tell you — Islamic about anything that calls itself “Islamic”!

Last edited by Lenno; 06-29-2015 at 04:12 PM.

UK: More Than 100 Rotherham Police Officers Investigated Over Ignored Allegations of Rape and Child Sexual Exploitation
    Investigators looking at how the police treated complaints of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham say they are now working to identify more than 100 officers.
    The Independent Police Complaint Commission (IPCC) said it is continuing to examine police conduct exactly a year on from the publication of the Jay Report, which shocked the nation with the scale of child rape, trafficking and grooming it uncovered in the South Yorkshire town.
    Professor Alexis Jay’s report described how more than 1,400 children were sexually exploited by gangs of mainly Asian males in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

Where's Charles Martel when you need him?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

UK: Would-Be Labour Party Leader Says Osama Bin Laden’s Death Was A “Tragedy”…

Via Telegraph:
    Jeremy Corbyn has come under fire for saying it was a “tragedy” that Osama bin Laden was killed by the United States rather than being put on trial.
    The Labour leadership frontrunner made the remarks shortly after the 2012 special forces raid on the Al-Qaeda chief’s Pakistan compound in which he and four others were shot dead.
    In an interview for Iranian television, he suggested the assassination of the September 11 attacks’ mastermind would result in deeper unrest.
    It is the latest in a series of past comments and associations that the veteran left-winger has been forced to defend since emerging as the surprise favourite to succeed Ed Miliband.
    In a clip from the Press TV show The Agenda, Mr Corbyn is heard complaining that there had been “no attempt whatsoever that I can see to arrest him and put him on trial, to go through that process”. He went on: “This was an assassination attempt, and is yet another tragedy, upon a tragedy, upon a tragedy.
    “The World Trade Center was a tragedy, the attack on Afghanistan was a tragedy, the war in Iraq was a tragedy. Tens of thousands of people have died. Torture has come back on to the world stage, been canonised virtually into law by Guantanamo and Bagram