Page 30 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Adios Britian

UK: Muslim sexually assaults two women, physically assaults a third

December 27, 2016 10:29 am By Robert Spencer 7 Comments
    Once again (it cannot be emphasized enough, since British and all Western authorities remain in total denial about it): it’s all based on the Qur’an. As for the rape, the Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UK Muslim held teen girl as sex slave for 13 years, sold her four children

December 28, 20169:18 pm By Robert Spencer 11 Comments
    There are so very many stories like this one in Britain, and there will be more, because the seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have paid their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses of those whom Allah has given you as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or whom their right hands possess, for they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)
    The rape of captive women is also sanctioned in Islamic tradition:
    Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-’azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. (Sahih Muslim 3371)
    It is also in Islamic law: “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” (Umdat al-Salik O9.13)
    The Egyptian Sheikh Abu-Ishaq al-Huwayni declared in May 2011 that “we are in the era of jihad,” and that meant Muslims would take slaves. In a subsequent interview he elaborated:
    Jihad is only between Muslims and infidels. Spoils, slaves, and prisoners are only to be taken in war between Muslims and infidels. Muslims in the past conquered, invaded, and took over countries. This is agreed to by all scholars—there is no disagreement on this from any of them, from the smallest to the largest, on the issue of taking spoils and prisoners. The prisoners and spoils are distributed among the fighters, which includes men, women, children, wealth, and so on.
    When a slave market is erected, which is a market in which are sold slaves and sex-slaves, which are called in the Qur’an by the name milk al-yamin, “that which your right hands possess” [Koran 4:24]. This is a verse from the Qur’an which is still in force, and has not been abrogated. The milk al-yamin are the sex-slaves. You go to the market, look at the sex-slave, and buy her. She becomes like your wife, (but) she doesn’t need a (marriage) contract or a divorce like a free woman, nor does she need a wali. All scholars agree on this point—there is no disagreement from any of them. […] When I want a sex slave, I just go to the market and choose the woman I like and purchase her.
    Around the same time, on May 25, 2011, a female Kuwaiti politician, Salwa al-Mutairi, also spoke out in favor of the Islamic practice of sexual slavery of non-Muslim women, emphasizing that the practice accorded with Islamic law and the parameters of Islamic morality.
    A merchant told me that he would like to have a sex slave. He said he would not be negligent with her, and that Islam permitted this sort of thing. He was speaking the truth. I brought up [this man’s] situation to the muftis in Mecca. I told them that I had a question, since they were men who specialized in what was halal, and what was good, and who loved women. I said, “What is the law of sex slaves?”
    The mufti said, “With the law of sex slaves, there must be a Muslim nation at war with a Christian nation, or a nation which is not of the religion, not of the religion of Islam. And there must be prisoners of war.”
    “Is this forbidden by Islam?” I asked.
    “Absolutely not. Sex slaves are not forbidden by Islam. On the contrary, sex slaves are under a different law than the free woman. The free woman must be completely covered except for her face and hands. But the sex slave can be naked from the waist up. She differs a lot from the free woman. While the free woman requires a marriage contract, the sex slave does not—she only needs to be purchased by her husband, and that’s it. Therefore the sex slave is different than the free woman.”
    Iraqi Ayatollah Al-Haeri said in April 7, 2016 that a man could offer slave girls to a friend for sex.
    The savage exploitation of girls and young women is, unfortunately, a cross-cultural phenomenon, but only in Islamic law does it carry divine sanction. And here again in this case, authorities were reluctant to act because they did not want to appear “racist.” This is the shame of modern Britain. The Leftist agitators who have cowed and intimidated people into thinking it “racist” to stand up against this sort of behavior bear the responsibility for the catastrophe that has come upon their nation.

“‘I was raped nightly for 13 years’: British sex slave says she was held captive by Asian cabbie rapist who sold her four children,” by James Dunn, Mailonline, December 28, 2016 (thanks to John):
    A British sex slave has told the horrific story of how she was abducted at 15 by an Asian taxi driver as a vulnerable teen and endured 13 years of horrendous abuse.
    Anna Ruston claims that her captor raped her repeatedly, prostituted her out to other men, and ‘sold’ the four babies she had during the terrible ordeal.
    She was forced to go to the toilet in a can in the corner of the room, and is still haunted by the smell of it and the odour of garlic on her captor.
    During the 13 years of abuse, she said she lived with taxi driver ‘Malik’ and his mother, his brothers and their wives, but no-one did anything to help her.
    The wives, who she claims were also being abused, would cover up the bruises around her eyes with make-up and occasionally give her painkillers.
    ‘I can still see that bedroom, the corner where I would rock in pain. Although after a while I stopped feeling pain, I think my body shut down,’ she told The Mirror….
    And worryingly, Miss Ruston, whose name has been altered for her safety, says it ‘could be happening on any street’ in the UK.’
    As a vulnerable teen, living with a friend after her grandmother died and her parents would not support her, Malik knew no-one would miss her, she claims.
    In her new book Secret Slave, which she was advised to write for her own therapy, she explains how, with no close family, she latched on to his affection.
    He paid her attention and invited her to his home, where she enjoyed milky tea and chapattis and was welcomed by his family.
    But he suddenly turned on her with sickening ferocity, calling her a ‘white s***’, raping her then locking the door, which he repeated almost every night for 13 years.
    She explained how she was overjoyed when she first fell pregnant, writing ‘When you feel a baby move in your stomach you feel you have someone with you, you are not alone.’
    He would stop beating her during pregnancy, but the hope of having a child quickly faded when he quickly took her first son away. She barely got to hold any of her babies and fears that he ‘sold them’, she claims.
    Miss Ruston also explains how she felt ‘let down’ by the authorities, who she claims were afraid to help her for fear of being accused of discrimination.
    The claim has concerning echoes of the Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal, in which authorities repeatedly failed to address warning signs about Asian sex gangs due to similar concerns.
    Anna said: ‘Malik dressed me in his culture’s clothes, dyed my hair black, made me wear a scarf and keep my head down. When he spoke for me they thought it was a cultural thing. And I think people are scared to be accused of ­discrimination.’…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UK: Muslim cashier refuses to check out people buying wine, “against her religion”

December 28, 2016 By Robert Spencer 50 Comments
    “If you apply for a job surely you’ve got to be able to do everything within the boundaries of that job.” Indeed. The question is this: where will British authorities draw the line? How much Sharia compliance is acceptable to them, and how much is too much? Will the principle that all people should have […]

More Migrants Will Come to UK Than Entire EU Populations if Britain Stays in Single Market, Think Tank Warns
    More migrants will come to Britain than the entire populations of Bulgaria, Latvia and Lithuania combined if the UK stays in the Single Market after Brexit, a leading think tank has warned.
    A new analysis by Migration Watch found that unless free movement is curbed after Brexit more than 12million people will come to Britain over the next 25 years, putting an ever increasing strain on public services.

UK: Star axed from reality game show for saying “all terrorists are Muslim”

January 2, 2017 9:04 am By Robert Spencer 30 Comments
    There are indeed non-Muslim terrorists. But to assert that the overwhelming majority of terrorists today are Muslim is simply to state a fact. British authorities continue their all-out war against the obvious. “Celebrity Big Brother 2017: Jasmine Lennard ‘AXED’ following posts about muslim [sic] terrorists,” By Rory O’Connor, Express, January 1, 2017: JASMINE LENNARD has […]

Muslim migrant who beheaded Dutch woman admitted to UK, attacks cops with hammer

January 6, 2017 9:12 am By Robert Spencer 15 Comments
    The letter to me from the UK Home Office banning me from entering the country said that I was banned for saying: “[Islam] is a religion and is a belief system that mandates warfare against unbelievers for the purpose for establishing a societal model that is absolutely incompatible with Western society…” — which is like […]

UK: Migrant teen who raped five-year-old boy just months after arriving in the country avoids jail

January 9, 2017 4:29 pm By Robert Spencer Leave a Comment
    Once again: what does Theresa May think Britain will look like in five years, given this universally supine and abject posture toward migrants, including Muslim migrants who consider Islamic law superior to the law of the land? This was probably a Muslim migrant who believes that Infidels exist for his sexual use, but of course […]

UK: “Staunch Muslim” beat up, raped girlfriend, threatened to put video of rape online if she left him

January 9, 2017 4:02 pm By Christine Williams 1 Comment
    She said Halil Cetinkayali, 30, made her ‘feel like a princess’ – before things quickly turned sour. Halil, who Atlanta described as a staunch Muslim, made her quit her job as a carer ‘out of respect for his faith’. A glimpse into the mindset of Cetinkayali would make any rational Westerner cringe, but some prominent Muslim […]

UK: MI5 launches hunt for Syrian scientist posing as refugee plotting jihad chemical attack on seaside town

January 9, 2017 3:48 pm By Christine Williams 3 Comments
    Britain’s Security Minister Ben Wallace recently warned that the Islamic State wants to carry out mass chemical attack on Britain, citing reports that IS was already using chemical weapons in Syria and Iraq. The dangers to Europe are now out of control, thanks to elected politicians who have virtually deserted their country to protect themselves […]

Default Stick a Fork In Her, She's Done

UK: Schoolboy put into “deradicalization” program for saying Muslim women should not be allowed to wear the niqab

January 9, 2017 By Robert Spencer 27 Comments
    “White” appears three times in this article as if it were the natural opposite of “Muslim,” reflecting the British media’s universal tendency to see the jihad threat in racial terms: Muslims are a different race, and those who oppose jihad terror are vehemently suspected of “racism.” The possibility that there could be white Muslims who […]

UK: Students in Islamic school can’t name the Prime Minister

January 9, 2017 3:41 pm By Robert Spencer 6 Comments
    No one should be surprised at this. The British Prime Minister is the leader of an Infidel government that is far inferior to the government that will ultimately be instituted in Britain by “the best of people, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong” (Qur’an 3:110). Why should they care what the particular […]