Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: Adios Britian

This British mother (born & raised, UK citizen,) also a widow, returned from working in Peru due to the violent unrest taking place there. She was told by the housing council that she doesn't qualify for government assistance because she is "not habitually resident in the UK."

Let that sink in. The UK government fills the council estates with 3rd world foreigners and then puts the overflow in fancy hotels. But they throw actual Britons into the streets.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Supermarkets ration fruit and veg as shelves empty in supply shortage: Asda restricts sales of some items to three per customer as UK farmers switch off greenhouses amid soaring energy costs and Europe is hit by 'perfect storm' of growing issues

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hospitals Are Deliberately Blocking their own beds
    https://davidicke.com/2023/02/24/hospitals-are-delibe

Like I said, Putin will roll across Europe;
    UK Running ‘Dangerously Low’ on Ammo After Sending Munitions to Ukraine

The United Kingdom is now running “dangerously low” on ammunition after sending large military aid packages to Ukraine, MPs have been warned.

U.K. pro-life activist Isabel Vaughan-Spruce, who was just acquitted last month on charges related to praying outside an abortion facility, was arrested again this Monday for silently praying outside an abortion center.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-uk-pro-lifer-a

Sexual Infections Soar in Post-Pandemic Britain
    Cases of gonorrhoea are surging across the country, prompting panicked health experts to urge frisky Brits with multiple partners to wear condoms and get tested regularly.
    Cases of the disease, which causes thick green or yellow discharge, and pain and discomfort in the rectum, are up 21% since before the pandemic, with the Health Security Agency pinning blame on those aged 15-24 for the increase.
    "Having safe sex and getting tested regularly is important" if Brits wish to avoid permanent infertility, Dr Thomas Waite, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, said.